Become a Patron!

WHY VAPE FLAVORS MATTER

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I owe this site and its members a big thank you for getting me to start mixing my own juices. For many, it seems like an enormous jump to take. In reality, it is just a small leap. All the knowledge to do it right is here on this website. I have saved hundreds of dollars every few months by mixing my own instead of buying juice pre-mixed. You never know when the gavel will screw you from being able to get your favorite juice.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I second this. When I first started vaping around 5 years ago, I jumped on the rebuildables pretty quick but was still buying my juice. @debinnv actually got me started with advice along with a few others. Thankfully I found this site an d great people who will help out with advice when needed.
Now I have around 250 different flavorings (don't laugh @wildgypsy70), plenty of nic , VG, and PG all thanks due to the advice from you all.
Thanks

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Vaping flavors that tasted so much better than my cigarettes is what helped me kick cigarettes out of my life.
I vape 0nic now and still No urges to smoke cigarettes- the flavors of all my vape liquids keep me happy!
I do not DIY my liquids- I have found such great prices on premades that my cabinet is so fully stocked for many ,many years of vaping.
Shocker, adults love sweet candy and fruity vapes too- why would I want to vape anything that tastes like a cigarette? So many awesome flavors of eliquids taste so much better than any cigarette.

:ejuice::cloud:= <3

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I second this. When I first started vaping around 5 years ago, I jumped on the rebuildables pretty quick but was still buying my juice. @debinnv actually got me started with advice along with a few others. Thankfully I found this site an d great people who will help out with advice when needed.
Now I have around 250 different flavorings (don't laugh @wildgypsy70), plenty of nic , VG, and PG all thanks due to the advice from you all.
Thanks

Don't feel bad about 250 - I only have about 300 now, and I don't have space for many more, plus I just get tired of trying to organize all that, and put my hands on the right thing when I need it. What I have is plenty for me.

I don't understand how @wildgypsy70 ever finds what she needs with all that many flavors. She must be a very organized person with extreme self-discipline. I am not that person! :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
BY THE WAY, I just thought of something terrible.

Are we going to be able to get VTA flavors any more? I mean, they do say "Vape" on 'em. There were a few in my last BCF order, but I wonder if those are going to have to be pulled because of the name.

@wllmc do you know the answer to this? VTA is one of my favorite lines, maybe THE favorite for me.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks
Lol! No judgement here! I may be able to mix 90% of what’s out there, but maintaining that level of stash is time consuming.

As long as you have what you need, no reason to go crazy. I have many flavors that I’ve used once and now they sit there. The real number of what I use all the time is probably closer to what you’ve got.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't feel bad about 250 - I only have about 300 now, and I don't have space for many more, plus I just get tired of trying to organize all that, and put my hands on the right thing when I need it. What I have is plenty for me.

I don't understand how @wildgypsy70 ever finds what she needs with all that many flavors. She must be a very organized person with extreme self-discipline. I am not that person! :)
I don’t. It’s fu$&ing chaos. I’ve got them “organized” by flavor house. That’s it. Absolute mayhem. The only thing I’m super organized about is when I get an order in, I immediately record it in a notebook and ELR. At least I have a chance of keeping track. Hahaha.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Are we going to be able to get VTA flavors any more? I mean, they do say "Vape" on 'em. There were a few in my last BCF order, but I wonder if those are going to have to be pulled because of the name.

@wllmc do you know the answer to this? VTA is one of my favorite lines, maybe THE favorite for me.
Right? I’m not sure I can live without a few VT flavors(desiccated coconut, I’m looking at you).

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Lol! No judgement here! I may be able to mix 90% of what’s out there, but maintaining that level of stash is time consuming.

As long as you have what you need, no reason to go crazy. I have many flavors that I’ve used once and now they sit there. The real number of what I use all the time is probably closer to what you’ve got.
I knew you wouldn't judge. I don't know how you can keep up with what you have.
All my flavors are mostly in 60 and 120ml bottles with a few 30's in there . So I definitely have enough.
I want to try and find some kind of wooden file cabinet to organize it all.
Right now everything is in Ziplocs, in boxes in a cool basement.
Hopefully their shelf life will be extended stored in this way.
Take care

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Right? I’m not sure I can live without a few VT flavors(desiccated coconut, I’m looking at you).

They also have that great Botanical Gin I use all the time, and the Chocolate Custard is great, and I can't remember what all else. I have some new ones to try in the order that just came.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They also have that great Botanical Gin I use all the time, and the Chocolate Custard is great, and I can't remember what all else. I have some new ones to try in the order that just came.
Yup. Honeycomb. Chocolate mousse. Love. Golden syrup. English toffee. So, so many. And I’ve ordered from Australia before.....the shipping is a little prohibitive.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I knew you wouldn't judge. I don't know how you can keep up with what you have.
All my flavors are mostly in 60 and 120ml bottles with a few 30's in there . So I definitely have enough.
I want to try and find some kind of wooden file cabinet to organize it all.
Right now everything is in Ziplocs, in boxes in a cool basement.
Hopefully their shelf life will be extended stored in this way.
Take care
There’s a million ways to do it. I have a bunch up on nail polish racks. The overflow and 30 mls are in labeled shoe boxes under my desk. I also have a notebook designating where everything is(racks, boxes, etc). It’s a lot. And even with a relatively organized system, I still end up ordering something I don’t need.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Sorry for the delay I missed this. VT is ok for now, we sell them as VT Flavors and they do not export as Vape Train but we live in some very uncertain times lol. I would imagine the biggest factor concerning VT is what happens in Australia I know things are getting pretty wild for them out there concerning vaping.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry for the delay I missed this. VT is ok for now, we sell them as VT Flavors and they do not export as Vape Train but we live in some very uncertain times lol. I would imagine the biggest factor concerning VT is what happens in Australia I know things are getting pretty wild for them out there concerning vaping.

Seems there's no encouraging news to be had anywhere lately, except for the fact that you guys are still open and that looks to be the case for the foreseeable future. I've worked in places where layoffs and changes in industry are imminent, and the stress can get mighty tough to live under, day after day. I hope you guys are not feeling that. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. <3

VU Sponsors