Become a Patron!

why you should vape

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
a lot of people i see on a daily basis just standing outside od there work place puffing in cancer sticks must be very rich. over here in australia it costs $A32 for 30 stink bombs. it costs $300/week to rent a house. so a pack a day =7x32=$234 plus 300 rent =$534a week. withour electricity, internet, phone,food,clother hobbies outings car payments petrol etc.a supermarket worker takes home $520!!!! how and why???

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Addiction is a powerful thing and the Killer Sticks were designed to keep you addicted. It isn't the Nicotine it is all the other crap they put in them that keeps you hooked. I don't see many smokers much anymore outside stores or businesses but I do see Vapers. Mostly the Disposables but just this weekend my neighbors Nephew was vaping outside with a big MOD and Blowing some clouds~! I stopped cooking to talk to him about Vaping~! So nice to see someone blowing clouds outside the kitchen window~!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Addiction is a powerful thing and the Killer Sticks were designed to keep you addicted. It isn't the Nicotine it is all the other crap they put in them that keeps you hooked. I don't see many smokers much anymore outside stores or businesses but I do see Vapers. Mostly the Disposables but just this weekend my neighbors Nephew was vaping outside with a big MOD and Blowing some clouds~! I stopped cooking to talk to him about Vaping~! So nice to see someone blowing clouds outside the kitchen window~!
its funny though, over here in tasmania there are very very few vape shops around. i can buy a mod and commercial e juice from crapmart, but they dont sell spare like glass for the mods or gaskets and they dont know anything about a mod.they do not sell vg or pg. i have to order them from the mainland. also no shop here sells concentrates for us diy guys! there would be a big market for a supplies. i dont use nicotine and it is banned in tassie, but i can make 1 phone call and it is delivered to me from a guy at the local university.
the local crapstore where i used to buy from told me their vape sales are dropping very fast. they have a website called smokemart, it shows what they have,
okies, off to mix some dragon juice and some cuban and apple,

keep vaping buddy, it costs us 2 bucks to make what idiots pay 32 bucks for!!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In Texas, it costs about $9 a pack for coffin nails. The price does nothing to deter people from buying them. My husband and I vape right in front of the smokers. We try to educate them. For many of them, it's just easier to keep buying the nails than it is to drive an hour, pay a hundred bucks for a mod at a vape store, buy the juice and batteries, and then get used to something new when all their buddies smoke.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
In Texas, it costs about $9 a pack for coffin nails. The price does nothing to deter people from buying them. My husband and I vape right in front of the smokers. We try to educate them. For many of them, it's just easier to keep buying the nails than it is to drive an hour, pay a hundred bucks for a mod at a vape store, buy the juice and batteries, and then get used to something new when all their buddies smoke.
you cant help idiots buddy

VU Sponsors