Become a Patron!

Wicking a single micro coil.

IdaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys I was just inquiring on how you all like to wick a single micro coil. What have you found wicks juice most efficiently. Pictures would be awesome! If it helps I'm using a trident v2.

dmska

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I always vape on a single microcoil, whether it be the veritas or in my spheroid. I usually use the kgd cotton, it's really easy to cut straight and thread through the coil. When I used the patriot, I laid each "tail" of the wick onto the deck to soak up the liquid.

I've found cotton wicks to be the best, and I'm sure many will agree whether you're sub-ohming or just running a standard resistance coil. In fact, I'm not aware of anything else that could compete with cotton wicks right now.. Currently using some organic cotton that I bought from Walgreens. Been wanting to try some kgd, but stuff sells out before I even get a chance to buy it.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used cotton until I discovered rayon - clean, pure taste - I won't use cotton again now that I've discovered rayon :)

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using KGD in a microcoil in my RSST, used a spare piece of leftover kanthal to poke some down the wick hole after pulling a bit through with the tweezers.

IdaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For wicking material I currently am using 100% organic cotton. off Grey color with a few seeds to be picked out. Thats perfect to me! Flavor is very good now that I have a few kinks smoothed out and vapor is dense with a nice warmth.

VU Sponsors