Become a Patron!

Will Vaping Go Underground?

The FDA regulations passed at the beginning of the month will more than likely kill the vaping industry. So I'm looking for alternatives to sell e-juice and other vaping products without going to jail(hopefully). I'm assuming that the community will go underground and sell mostly on the deep web or mix their own products. What are your thoughts on how we will survive or continue to make a living after the two year deadline set by the FDA hits?

Edited by VU Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

DenilCartel​

Joined Today at 7:15 AM
Last seen Today at 7:33 AM
Messages 1 Rating: 0% Reaction score 1 Points 3

How soon before someone comes along and starts arguing with you saying you're starting Bitch Fest? :crazy:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The FDA regulations passed at the beginning of the month will more than likely kill the vaping industry. So I'm looking for alternatives to sell e-juice and other vaping products without going to jail(hopefully). I'm assuming that the community will go underground and sell mostly on the deep web or mix their own products. What are your thoughts on how we will survive or continue to make a living after the two year deadline set by the FDA hits?
There will always be ways to get eliquid.
We are no were near "thrown in jail for ejiuce" territory.
I could see someone getting thrown in jail for contributing to the delinquency of a minor if the police ever get bored and do a sting but that's probably going to be the extent of it.

There is a section for this sort of thing.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I could see someone getting thrown in jail for contributing to the delinquency of a minor if the police ever get bored and do a sting but that's probably going to be the extent of it.

Here on Long Island for a while now they have been going after Vape Shops and Convenience Stores for underage sales. Serious fines also just like selling Booze or Butts.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
duh...... vaping going underground....who would have thought that?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

@5150sick did you see the links the OP edited in to his/her original post? I don't want to click on them to see where they go...

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
zero-zero-zero-saison-2-sortie.jpg

VU Sponsors