Become a Patron!
Hey there. Just yesterday I bought a new Luxotic NC together with Asmodus Nefarius Squonk RDTA and I have this problem that the Luxotic doesn't switch to series when I put the switch to the right. It doesn't blink at all and does nothing when I push the button. Tried every possible switch/button press combination I could think of, but nothing helped. Maybe the switch came bad from the factory and it simply doesn't make any contact when pushed to the right. I am also using 18650 batteries with sleeves, but I haven't found anywhere that the series mode would work only with 20700s. Probably going to refund it, but first I want to know if someone had a similar experience and if you were able to fix it yourselves?
Many thanks for any useful replies

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey there. Just yesterday I bought a new Luxotic NC together with Asmodus Nefarius Squonk RDTA and I have this problem that the Luxotic doesn't switch to series when I put the switch to the right. It doesn't blink at all and does nothing when I push the button. Tried every possible switch/button press combination I could think of, but nothing helped. Maybe the switch came bad from the factory and it simply doesn't make any contact when pushed to the right. I am also using 18650 batteries with sleeves, but I haven't found anywhere that the series mode would work only with 20700s. Probably going to refund it, but first I want to know if someone had a similar experience and if you were able to fix it yourselves?
Many thanks for any useful replies

I've had two of those mods and never experienced a problem with them changing modes when the switches were moved. I'm afraid I think you got a dud. Unfortunately I am not the person to advise on whether you can do anything about that or not. I'm a big chicken when it comes to working on or taking apart a mech that's going to have that kind of power behind it. Scares me just to think of it.

Solved it! For anyone potentially having the same problem in the future - One of my battery sleeves wasn't working so the mod had just one functioning battery and thus it couldn't switch to series mode. For now I have just put a small piece of alluminium inside to make the battery make contact but this is just a temporary solution. Battery sleeves are cheap so imma just buy a new one.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors