Become a Patron!

wismec reuleaux rx 200

Hi im using this mod, just want to ask on whats the "BEST" battery to use, I know that there is no such "BEST" but any inputs or opion :)

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi im using this mod, just want to ask on whats the "BEST" battery to use, I know that there is no such "BEST" but any inputs or opion :)
We have a huge thread here on this mod. I have Sony vtc4's in one and Samsung 25r's in the other... Yes I have 2

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, how about for AWT batteries? the red ones
I've been using those batts in both of my mods..no issues at all vaping 65-75w all day long..geting about 2.5 days on a single charge...hope this helps
29623aa68bd3e7d018b8fdc3ab043da4.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I've been using those batts in both of my mods..no issues at all vaping 65-75w all day long..geting about 2.5 days on a single charge...hope this helps
29623aa68bd3e7d018b8fdc3ab043da4.jpg

wow! that's perfect, ill buy this kind of batt :D lol thanks! BTW why is it not good to charge using the unit with the USB cable?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow! that's perfect, ill buy this kind of batt :D lol thanks! BTW why is it not good to charge using the unit with the USB cable?
Glad to have helped!
Yes I found it safe for in-mod charging USB, but took way too long..that said it's much faster just to swap batts out using a separate 4 bay charger..

VU Sponsors