Become a Patron!

Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just trying to figure out exactly is on BNLive -the official network of bean- for tonight.
But hell, I can throw in a freakshow and a freakshow mini. I think I have some double twisted 28g wire laying around here someplace. But, considering I have a few people here I can pif,(who I know, I can trust on a mechanical) I want to see what the story is first. -sad that I feel that way, but, understandable to say the least.
@f1r3b1rd
Since you're offering it up for PIF,any chance you'd trade the FS mini for a V1 doge to put in its place?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have thought about this some more and decided it would be more fair to open myself up to suggestions from those who are helping contribute. So, if you have agreed to contribute something to this pif, please post or pm me any suggestions you may have if you think I could go about this a different way.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude, what is your problem?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unless you are contributing or offering positive feedback and actually trying to help instead of tear someone down, your opinion is not welcome.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Negativity is not welcome in this space. Try being an adult and respecting others.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, if you have agreed to contribute something to this pif, please post or pm me any suggestions you may have if you think I could go about this a different way.
Reading comprehension is very important.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now stop trying to derail my thread and ruin this pif I am trying to organize. Shoo! On you go!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You asked for suggestions... I was serious. Dude, it's a used mech mod, not a trip to Tahiti for two!

Can we stop with the drama queen requirements and all of your required qualifications to have your used mechanical mod bequeathed upon the chosen one? Holy crap.
Do we really need a thread where you post 1700 times for this?

Here so it should work... Who wants it? I do! Done. Okay?

For fucksake dude, it's a used tube mod... send the damn thing to someone and move on..
You are the one who needs to move on. You cannot control what others do. If you don't like what someone is doing, ignore it. The fact is that you are purposely coming in here and trying to derail this thread so that it gets moved to the mud pit and nothing becomes of it. You are the one being the drama queen. I will pif how I want to who I want. If you don't like it, I simply don't care and neither does anyone else. I don't think people would have agreed to donate if they agreed with your point of view, and even if they do agree with you, they are doing something to help and you are doing nothing but complaining.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've said my piece on the matter, now I'm done with it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This does not seem to be going anywhere except maybe the mud pit. I think I'll just post my pif up later this week when I'm back in town. Good luck with this.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This does not seem to be going anywhere except maybe the mud pit. I think I'll just post my pif up later this week when I'm back in town. Good luck with this.
That is exactly what Shark Vape wants.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Someone comes in here trying to derail my thread and I calmly and logically defend myself and stop after I've said my piece, and someone backs out.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey man just wondering, why would you need to find someone to donate wicking material? Cotton balls are cheap as hell and work fine, i mean yeah rayon or Japanese cotton are nice but for just starting out cotton balls aren't really a horrible idea. Also y not put one of those rda's your getting sent with that hades on the nemesis ? Not tryin to stomp your balls or anything just asking

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone comes in here trying to derail my thread and I calmly and logically defend myself and stop after I've said my piece, and someone backs out.

Well, I gotta kinda agree with Shark on some points. It just seems to be overly complicated for a simple process. I commend you for what you are trying to do but even without @Shark Vape comments I feel like it would be easier for me to help someone out by just posting my juice in the pif and being done with it. As I said, good luck and I hope it works out.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I may donate one of the rda's I am getting with the hades, but I would like to try them first. The RDA I am using is OK but if I like the others better than I will pif the RDA I am currently using. I guess cotton balls are OK for starting out. I tried boiling some cotton balls when I ran out of Japanese cotton but I didn't like it at all. But perhaps the person getting it will use them and be fine. That is a very good point. I still would like someone to donate a battery charger and ohm reader. I have an ohm reader but it reads high. Ok I guess if you don't plan on sub-ohming but not safe for lower builds.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I gotta kinda agree with Shark on some points. It just seems to be overly complicated for a simple process. I commend you for what you are trying to do but even without @Shark Vape comments I feel like it would be easier for me to help someone out by just posting my juice in the pif and being done with it. As I said, good luck and I hope it works out.
That is the very reason I asked for suggestions from those who are contributing. No hard feelings but instead of backing out you do have the option to offer input. More than anything I want this pif to go successfully. And I feel that those who are contributing should have a right to input. Two heads are better than one. This pif can have a much better chance of being successful with people offering different ideas. I see that it has become complicated. And I would like some advice from those who have agreed to contribute. Shark vape is taking focus off the fact that I am trying to help someone. I would rather this device go to someone who actually needs it than just put it up for grabs for someone who already has decent gear. It's not the greatest or nicest mod, but it works and it was given to me in the spirit of someone wanting to see me have better gear than what I did at the time. I'd like to pass it on in the same spirit. But I also did not receive it as a complete setup with all the supplies I needed to make it work. I'd like to go one better and have it be a complete setup for the next person using it, but I need some help to do that. That is the purpose of this thread. Shark vape is coming in here and taking the focus away from that. I would like to put the focus back where it belongs.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bean, I've been reading your posts since you got here. The plain truth is you lack credibility.
You have posted some of the most vile stupid weird dishonest bullshit in the history of forums . And these people have graciously forgiven you and didn't some cases help you.

And now here you are with your philanthropic bullshit, join me in donating. You're waiting for donations from others aren't you?

Go back and scroll through your post history here. All of your changed titles and erased posts. It's fair to say you are one of the shadiest forum members I have ever seen. That's my opinion of you. So I am extremely suspicious to hear you use a phrase like join me in donating. I urge anybody considering this to comb through your post. history or at least what of it remains after you've changed them all.

No disrespect to the good hearted gentle people that have patiently agreed to participate in his request.

Normally I would stay clear of such things but beans post history is level 4 wackadoodle shit.
You have a very exaggerated view of my intentions. I won't disagree that my behavior in some threads was erratic. But if you look at my posts from the past few days, I haven't argued with anyone and I haven't posted numerous times in a row without a response. Even now, I am calmy discussing things with you. I haven't gotten out of pocket or said a single disrespectful thing to you. I do believe that you are purposely trying to ruin this thread in order to further harm my credibility. And yet, I am exercising great patience and restraint in talking to you because I do not want this thread to derail into madness. I want what I am trying to do here to work. There is nothing shady about what I am doing with this thread. Once I have all the contributions organized, I will start a thread detailing what is available. I am willing to discuss possible recipients with other contributors, and if they don't agree on who I think should receive the items, they do not have to donate anything. I have said multiple times that others donations may be sent directly to the recipient once a recipient is decided on. I see nothing shady about that. And I don't think that you do either. I just think that I've done something to get on your radar and you will find any reason to criticize me and ruin my attempt to help someone else. And yet, here I sit calmly talking to you like an adult. Personally, if no one else wants to donate I will move forward with the people who have already agreed to help. If you ruin this thread, I will not donate anything. You can ruin this thread, which seems to be your goal, or you can step back and allow someone to be helped. It is your choice. But I want to give this gear to someone who needs it. Help that is not needed is not help at all and I feel it goes completely against the spirit of paying it forward. I recognize and appreciate that this community has helped me. I want to do something to help someone else but I can't help the way that I want to help without others pitching in.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you to everyone who agreed to help but I am just going to pif the mod by itself.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you to everyone who agreed to help but I am just going to pif the mod by itself.
I think this is what was recommended already.
You even said: "This was getting complicated"

You asked for suggestions...

Here's how it should work... Who wants it? I do! Done. Okay?

For fucksake dude, it's a used tube mod... send the damn thing to someone and move on..
I have watched this thread go from 0 to 60 in no time flat and I was really wanting to see this develop the way you were hoping it would.
That being said, I think you have made a good choice.
I hope you have seen that keeping it simple is probably a good idea.
I also want you to know I enjoy reading what you reply with because of the way you articulate things.

----THREAD BAKED----

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I may donate one of the rda's I am getting with the hades, but I would like to try them first. The RDA I am using is OK but if I like the others better than I will pif the RDA I am currently using. I guess cotton balls are OK for starting out. I tried boiling some cotton balls when I ran out of Japanese cotton but I didn't like it at all. But perhaps the person getting it will use them and be fine. That is a very good point. I still would like someone to donate a battery charger and ohm reader. I have an ohm reader but it reads high. Ok I guess if you don't plan on sub-ohming but not safe for lower builds.
Wait, hold it... So, someone has very graciously, ensured you a great deal on a 30w VW mod, a Hades and a bunch of RDAs?
But you wanted pif rdas to go with a Mech that you're PIFing along with all this drama?
Dude, I'm sorry but I'm out, I have better thing to do.

Edit--- nevermind i see you're rescinding it anyway.
Oh and btw - see how to edit posts, instead of deleting my post I'll add to it.
Thank you @Shark Vape

Last edited:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait, hold it... So, someone has very graciously, ensured you a great deal on a 30w VW mod, a Hades and a bunch of RDAs?
But you wanted pif rdas to go with a Mech that you're PIFing along with all this drama?

Thank you @Shark Vape
Someone just posted the hades and the other rdas last night/this morning. Don't remember what time it was. When I started this thread I didn't have any of that stuff coming.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Thank you @Shark Vape
vapingunderground.com/threads/free-gear.160904/ this is the thread for the hades and other rdas. You can check the timestamps yourself and see that it was posted a little after midnight last night.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I try to do something helpful and I get criticized. Then I give in to the drama queens, and I still get criticized. Fuck people and their goddamn stupid fucking bullshit. Send this thread to the mud pit and fuck you.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok well whatever but the request is withdrawn so really no point in leaving s thread open just for people to leave negative and criticizing comments but w/e, fuck people.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To put it bluntly if I may, the staff are not here to do your or any other members bidding when it comes to moving and closing threads just because you or anyone else doesn't like where they are or if they need closing or not. These things are done at staff's discretion. Thank you!!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The entire human race can suck a coconut.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To put it bluntly if I may, the staff are not here to do your or any other members bidding when it comes to moving and closing threads just because you or anyone else doesn't like where they are or if they need closing or not. These things are done at staff's discretion. Thank you!!
Like I said, whatever, fuck people, suck a coconut, you'll get your money for the mod, bye.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fuck everybody. I got no more faith in humanity. Thankfully we are so dumb that one day we'll be extinct.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't give a shit about anybody or anything except my family anymore. Fuck everybody else.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sweet mother of christ, Bean, Again!? Should have known it was only a matter of time. You do realize that your own words and actions are the reasons why you're seen the way you are. Cuss all you want, I really don't care.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What money for a mod? Dude I'm confused
Whiskey loaned me a regulated mod until I have the money to pay her back for it. That's the reason I am giving away my old mech mod.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I guess I can suck a coconut too because I am no better than anybody else.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sweet mother of christ, Bean, Again!? Should have known it was only a matter of time. You do realize that your own words and actions are the reasons why you're seen the way you are. Cuss all you want, I really don't care.
Idgaf how anyone sees me anymore. I'm not cussing at you specifically but fuck the entire human race myself included.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Other people have withdrawn pif's and asked to have their threads closed and those threads got closed, but because its me asking......

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
None of this bullshit really matters anyway, all I have to do is log out......

Last edited:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you're talking to me, you are correct. Comgratulations. You may now collect your prize of $000,000,000,000. To be dispersed in equal monthly payments for the next 000 years.
In fact we are all so awesome that we can go stand in the prize line together and sing kumba fuckin ya.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bean is bored,Yay !The men in white coats have come to drag him to the comfy room with the coat that makes you hug your self!I love those guys,they said he was special

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whiskey loaned me a regulated mod until I have the money to pay her back for it. That's the reason I am giving away my old mech mod.
Yeah and you got a free one last night dude from that guy giving away his 26650 mod so now you have more mods right?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None of this bullshit really matters anyway, all I have to do is log out......
Maybe a good idea, take a break for a little bit, could be a good thing
Other people have withdrawn pif's and asked to have their threads closed and those threads got closed, but because its me asking......
If everyone that offered up things is fine with me closing it then I will close it. It's now up to you to check that first.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They can do whatever they want with their stuff. Im not doing this group pif thing anymore. No items were actually donated. The request for their items was withdrawn. I no longer want them to send anything. I'm not going to ask them if they mind if this thread gets closed. Close it or dont.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've already offered my nemesis mod in a new thread, and someone has already expressed interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors