wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so I was stalking bull city as normal trying to decide whats next. it got me thinking what the heck do those guys mix up when the office is closed and you are just kicking back there looking at all those wonderful flavors ! I felt a bit like they might and I admit it got a bit frustrating. I wanted to mix it up outside of my normal routine and kept thinking what would they vape. its got to be smooth i bet so we will start with only the finest nicotine ;) from there the challenge began. maybe its got a kick to it so lets try cherry lemon cookies... na, maybe its more tropical. banana passion fruit cookies???? nope wasnt it. tried brandied cherries and vienna cream. good but no cigar. maybe its more exotic so tried a cherry irish cream with coconut and cardamom. beat my head on the counter threw 7 completely different recipes and I dont know how many variations.only one stuck as being worthy of being a knight at the roundhouse.

Knights of the Roundhouse

fa cocoa .%5
inawera cactus 10 drops 1.5% ish......inawera concentrates kaktus (koncenrat)
inawera wild strawberry 5 drops .75% ish ...... e-aromat poziomka (wild strawberry)
inawera chocolate cream 5 drops .75% ish..........wera garden

fa pandoro 1drop Warning ! has inhalation risk ! vape at your own risk ! please research diacetyl and other custard note before using pandoro ! I would not vape this variation daily !

pandoro is totally optional here. it lends to the chocolate and gives it a cakey ish type chocolate and a bit more fullness. I use very little and its not going to make much of a difference in the overall outcome of the vape. this recipe was made for fun and the use of pandoro was for novelty.

this recipe was made in 12mls of premixed base

inawera is crazy to try and figure out the drops per ml thats why I put (ish) at the end of each. drops were from original inawera bottles.

like I said above this recipe was made for fun but also made it with a friend in mind. @Roundhouse .. if you share this recipe please add the notes about inhalation risk and if you have room in the post due credit to wllmc, bullcity and vapingundergound.com that would also be would be nice :)

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
best in show out of 7 lol. its pretty darn good. Ill edit the inawera to include what like it came from.

Jonathan Tittle

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is FA's Pandoro really that strong, or are you simply trying to limit the use in the mix? Just curious, I've never tried it (and I forgot it even existed) :).

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Is FA's Pandoro really that strong, or are you simply trying to limit the use in the mix? Just curious, I've never tried it (and I forgot it even existed) :).
both but its pretty strong. im still learning how to use . just recently started dabbling with it. one drop in 12mls is pretty minimal. 0.25% is a lot to me. ive seen higher % used tho

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'll have to imagine how this will taste - until I get that cactus flavoring! Sweet chocolate-covered strawberries?
lol man I should just drop some off over to you on my way to vail

Jonathan Tittle

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
both but its pretty strong. im still learning how to use . just recently started dabbling with it. one drop in 12mls is pretty minimal. 0.25% is a lot to me. ive seen higher % used tho

Are you dripping or using it in a tank (or Kayfun etc)? Just trying to get a good feel :). I've been wondering how cake-like it truly is for a while now, but until you mentioned it in this recipe, I didn't give it a second thought.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Are you dripping or using it in a tank (or Kayfun etc)? Just trying to get a good feel :). I've been wondering how cake-like it truly is for a while now, but until you mentioned it in this recipe, I didn't give it a second thought.
kayfun. 1.2 ohms . HIC is pretty handy with the pandoro as usual.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

Jonathan, it's like a gourmet Italian version of that VZ 'gourmet vanilla cake' flavor that people like for Twinkies. It has better vanilla, more citrus, about the same strength. (and for anyone who comes into the middle of this thread, also contains diacetyl)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
cactus is awesome. it it could have held this recipe fine without the strawberry. easily one of my favorite single use flavors. its all good by itself or mixed

Jonathan Tittle

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jonathan, it's like a gourmet Italian version of that VZ 'gourmet vanilla cake' flavor that people like for Twinkies. It has better vanilla, more citrus, about the same strength. (and for anyone who comes into the middle of this thread, also contains diacetyl)

The citrus probably would kill it for me. I'm not a fan of FA's custard, so if it has the same citrus profile as that, I'd have to leave it out. That said, I do appreciate the description! I may still have to try it just to say I have :)

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Dude.. I don't even know what to say... but I do know what I'm going to be mixing! :D Thanks Wllmc!! ..now gotta get some pandoro

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of a man looks through hundreds of flavors and says " Hey, I think I'll get me some cactus flavor today" ??? Do you like stop in the middle of the road when your cruising through Arizona and get out of your car, walk over and cut you a slice ? LOL

Some of you are just, like, really out there.....

OK.... Im ordering some Damn Cactus !! Sheesh.... :rolleyes:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
What kind of a man looks through hundreds of flavors and says " Hey, I think I'll get me some cactus flavor today" ??? Do you like stop in the middle of the road when your cruising through Arizona and get out of your car, walk over and cut you a slice ? LOL

Some of you are just, like, really out there.....

OK.... Im ordering some Damn Cactus !! Sheesh.... :rolleyes:
hahaha I was born and raised in new mexico. lots of cactus. its actually the fruit on the cactus. they should have named this flavor prickly pear. taste just like a red prickly pear. very sweet in flavor.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The cactus is unavailable at Bull city. I can get cactus at Ecigexpress , but no Chocolat cream. :(
Haha it was available last Wednesday when I placed my order :).

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whipped up the below earlier when my Cactus came in. I'd have made Wllmc's recipe but don't have many other INW flavors.

This is a little light on the flavor, need to play with the percentages, but has a really unique fruity flavor.

1.5% INW Cactus
1.5% FA Cucumber
1.5% FA Custard
0.25% FA Lime Cold-Pressed

Step the Cucumber and cactus up by about 1% if you make it and it should be perfect.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed this up, but realized I got the wrong IW Stawberry - mine is not wild strawberry grrrr.... Smells good still, so I'll taste it in a bit!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just mixed this up, but realized I got the wrong IW Stawberry - mine is not wild strawberry grrrr.... Smells good still, so I'll taste it in a bit!
what strawberry did you get ?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Says e-aromat strawberry. But I'm vaping it now, and it's delicious - but the Kaktus it the predominant flavor anyway, so it might not make a difference!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great idea! I also consider Drew a good friend, he deserves a mix named after him! He's actually the reason I started DIY.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wow....made this a few days ago, and after several days it's amazing - it really smoothes out and becomes this wonderful blend of mystical flavors!
Glad you liked it ! Tell your coils that wllmc is sorry about all the gunk lol. Really good tho right. Thanks amanda

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still loving this mix. In fact I like it so much I just checked my book to make a bigger bottle and realized I had doubled your flavoring....LOL So I guess instead of making this at 4% I made it at 8%. But I like it that way, so I'll just make a base this time! Also, I have this on the tiniest Reo - coil is probably around 1.2 (I forget) and it actually still looks ok!

Do you know the difference between the IW Wild Strawberry and the IW Strawberry? Because I only have the latter, which is what I used.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still loving this mix. In fact I like it so much I just checked my book to make a bigger bottle and realized I had doubled your flavoring....LOL So I guess instead of making this at 4% I made it at 8%. But I like it that way, so I'll just make a base this time! Also, I have this on the tiniest Reo - coil is probably around 1.2 (I forget) and it actually still looks ok!

Do you know the difference between the IW Wild Strawberry and the IW Strawberry? Because I only have the latter, which is what I used.

You and I like stronger mixes. I'm gonna follow your lead and try it. Can always easily cut it if need be.

Strawberry curiosity myself ,,,,, mine says "Truskawka .....willmc ?

EDIT; I went back and read your recipie .... We have the other one Amanda. Guess you knew that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I havent tried that one. is it worth getting ? I just tried inawera raspberry Concentrate per @Jonathan Tittle recommendation. really liking this one. good looking out man

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only time I have used this strawberry is in the recipe, so I don't know! I'll have to try it by itself side by side with the FA strawberry to see.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just tried inawera raspberry Concentrate per @Jonathan Tittle recommendation. really liking this one. good looking out man
Been using INW Raspberry quite a bit the last few weeks in some stuff rather than FA. It's probably the best true to taste raspberry flavor I've tried...Have tried FW, FA, TFA (sweet, regular and candy) and lastly LA with wonderful food coloring. INW wins hands down for realistic taste IMPO.

Jonathan Tittle

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I havent tried that one. is it worth getting ? I just tried inawera raspberry Concentrate per @Jonathan Tittle recommendation. really liking this one. good looking out man

No problem at all :) @wllmc - always happy to help. It's probably my favorite raspberry flavor on the market right now simply because of it's true to life taste, even at lower resistances.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's saying a lot! I really like the FA raspberry, so might have to look into that.

Jonathan Tittle

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's saying a lot! I really like the FA raspberry, so might have to look into that.

Indeed :). I'm about as finicky with flavoring as I am food, so before I recommend something, it has to taste good to me at higher and lower resistances. This one just happens to be one that does. I'd definitely give it a shot, well worth trying.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HAHA - I lied about my coils....just checked after running 6ml through and they're a total mess :) But well worth it, I've got to say!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so I was stalking bull city as normal trying to decide whats next. it got me thinking what the heck do those guys mix up when the office is closed and you are just kicking back there looking at all those wonderful flavors ! I felt a bit like they might and I admit it got a bit frustrating. I wanted to mix it up outside of my normal routine and kept thinking what would they vape. its got to be smooth i bet so we will start with only the finest nicotine ;) from there the challenge began. maybe its got a kick to it so lets try cherry lemon cookies... na, maybe its more tropical. banana passion fruit cookies???? nope wasnt it. tried brandied cherries and vienna cream. good but no cigar. maybe its more exotic so tried a cherry irish cream with coconut and cardamom. beat my head on the counter threw 7 completely different recipes and I dont know how many variations.only one stuck as being worthy of being a knight at the roundhouse.

Knights of the Roundhouse

fa cocoa .%5
inawera cactus 10 drops 1.5% ish......inawera concentrates kaktus (koncenrat)
inawera wild strawberry 5 drops .75% ish ...... e-aromat poziomka (wild strawberry)
inawera chocolate cream 5 drops .75% ish..........wera garden

fa pandoro 1drop Warning ! has inhalation risk ! vape at your own risk ! please research diacetyl and other custard note before using pandoro ! I would not vape this variation daily !

pandoro is totally optional here. it lends to the chocolate and gives it a cakey ish type chocolate and a bit more fullness. I use very little and its not going to make much of a difference in the overall outcome of the vape. this recipe was made for fun and the use of pandoro was for novelty.

this recipe was made in 12mls of premixed base

inawera is crazy to try and figure out the drops per ml thats why I put (ish) at the end of each. drops were from original inawera bottles.

like I said above this recipe was made for fun but also made it with a friend in mind. @Roundhouse .. if you share this recipe please add the notes about inhalation risk and if you have room in the post due credit to wllmc, bullcity and vapingundergound.com that would also be would be nice :)

I just came across this thread. Also just recently got INW Wild Strawberry.
I want to and have almost everything to make it, but before I got started I just sampled a mix I made a few days ago that has two small drops of INW Wild Strawberry in 12 mls total. The other ingredients are NF Strawberry Shortcake @8% and 1% FA Fresh Cream. I added the INW as an afterthought, thinking, from the smell, that it would never be a solo flavor (too floral...crazy floral) but sure it would be ok overwhelmed by the preponderance of other stuff.
It's been sitting for a couple days and wham! it is SO strong, that Wild Strawberry--and still so floral, like the nicest shampoo you ever smelled but didn't want to get in your mouth. It's hard to imagine what 3% would taste like! But people seem to like it, so... do you think I have an unusual batch or perception? Does anybody have a cure for this? I tried adding some of Hic's Kaktus Cream (in a tank), and both the mint and the sour of the kaktus help neutralize the floral aspect of the Wild Strawberry, but it's still there.
For anyone who uses this flavor or has mixed this recipe, @AmandaD, @wllmc, @Roundhouse, did you get this experience with the strength of W.S. and /or the sharp floral note? Or maybe the mix in this thread is designed to work with that?
The only thing I can think to do now is to try 1) wait - give it time or 2) throw some more mint or menthol at it.
Any help on working with INW Wild Strawberry is much appreciated. I really want to like it--despite being repelled, I'm really drawn to the aroma, too.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't remember it being floral, but I recall it was pretty sweet from the kaktus. Perhaps the chocolate aspects masked any floral flavor? I really did like it, but it was such a coil gunker I didn't make much of it!

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@AmandaD Was it only the Cocoa that gunked the coils or some of the INW? I've collected a heap of FA flavours as well as INW Cactus and Sesame and am putting a small order in at BCV for a few flavours I couldn't get before. Wondering if there are any other 'must have and can't possibly live without' Inawera flavours I should order.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't remember it being floral, but I recall it was pretty sweet from the kaktus. Perhaps the chocolate aspects masked any floral flavor? I really did like it, but it was such a coil gunker I didn't make much of it!
Thanks for responding, Amanda. hmm.. that might be one vote for mine being a bad batch because this --the flavor, inw wild strawberry--is definitely extremely shampoo-like. I haven't actually mixed the wllmc's recipe yet, only added the 2 drops as described above to a different one.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find that cocoa usually does a number on my coils, but for some reason this delicious mix was even worse. No idea what part of it did that - maybe the IW chocolate cream?

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, much appreciated. This recipe does sound so good but I'll have to stop myself thinking I need to try every flavour in every recipe I read :cool:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just came across this thread. Also just recently got INW Wild Strawberry.
I want to and have almost everything to make it, but before I got started I just sampled a mix I made a few days ago that has two small drops of INW Wild Strawberry in 12 mls total. The other ingredients are NF Strawberry Shortcake @8% and 1% FA Fresh Cream. I added the INW as an afterthought, thinking, from the smell, that it would never be a solo flavor (too floral...crazy floral) but sure it would be ok overwhelmed by the preponderance of other stuff.
It's been sitting for a couple days and wham! it is SO strong, that Wild Strawberry--and still so floral, like the nicest shampoo you ever smelled but didn't want to get in your mouth. It's hard to imagine what 3% would taste like! But people seem to like it, so... do you think I have an unusual batch or perception? Does anybody have a cure for this? I tried adding some of Hic's Kaktus Cream (in a tank), and both the mint and the sour of the kaktus help neutralize the floral aspect of the Wild Strawberry, but it's still there.
For anyone who uses this flavor or has mixed this recipe, @AmandaD, @wllmc, @Roundhouse, did you get this experience with the strength of W.S. and /or the sharp floral note? Or maybe the mix in this thread is designed to work with that?
The only thing I can think to do now is to try 1) wait - give it time or 2) throw some more mint or menthol at it.
Any help on working with INW Wild Strawberry is much appreciated. I really want to like it--despite being repelled, I'm really drawn to the aroma, too.
hey @lirruping :) I cant rember ever getting a floral flavor from that strawberry, I think its very sweet and taste almost just like those strawberry candies in the little foil wrappers. If you put 3% it might have a floral or perfuminess. that one is on my top strawberry flavors depending on what I am trying to make. that cocoa and pandoro stomps out a lot of what you are describing I think. I would let yours steep a little longer.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, will do! That, and I'll try a super conservative version of your recipe with much less W.Strawberry at first. Remember, I'm getting intolerable floral at two drops to 12 mls. I didn't mention, but it's been steeping two days, no special treatment. I'll give it at least a week before I try it again. Thanks :)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is great, finally got around to trying this one:D.
Had to sub the INW W. Strawberry with Shisha but it's still good.
Wondered what I bought the Kactus for:rolleyes:.

VU Sponsors