Become a Patron!

wllmc's Knights of the Roundhouse

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
best in show out of 7 lol. its pretty darn good. Ill edit the inawera to include what like it came from.
Speaking of Inawera lines, do you know whether the different lines indicate anything about flavors that are in them? Someone once told me they thought the shishas were all meant to be blended with tobaccos or possibly had tobacco notes in the profile. Any thoughts?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well, yeah, it would be intuitive. but I see so many fruits in that line, I'm skeptical. Hoping somebody who knows will chime in. I am prejudiced against anything with a tobacco flavor. It's a little irrational of me, since I know ry4s and other much-meddled-with tobaccos can be good, but I just don't wanna like em I guess.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't get any tobacco from the Strawberry, and suspect they just picked a "gimmicky name".

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't get any tobacco from the Strawberry, and suspect they just picked a "gimmicky name".

I don't get any tobacco notes from Shisha orange or lemon either.

My speculation is that "shisha" is so named as a possible stronger, bolder category flavor desirable to mix with tobacco when firing up the hookah. Inawera may just use "shisha" to grab the attention of those users.

It's good business to give your primary customers what they want. Many times that may not be us. :)
My favorite example is the INW-Honey. To me it would seem to work much better in bakery operations than vaping...

just my 2 cents

Ron
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."- Albert Einstein

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My speculation is that "shisha" is so named as a possible stronger, bolder category flavor desirable to mix with tobacco when firing up the hookah. Inawera may just use "shisha" to grab the attention of those users.

+1, you said it much better than I did.

And it seems like the INW Strawberry Kiss is even stronger than Shisha.
At least with a drop on my finger test :eek:.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No tobacco flavor on the the Shisha Vanilla either, it's super yummy!

VU Sponsors