Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I for one am not trying to pull people from over there.
Everyone makes their own choice and if someone wants to stay there it is fine with me.
Good people in both places. And I am sure in other similar places as well.

I can be me over here. Over there I cannot. Simple for me.
Over here people do not run for a cop every time someone farts.
And if our farts annoy someone most of us are adults enough to apologize and life goes on.
People here seem to accept difference better.
I know your not trying to pull anyone here, it's we are getting pushed away, this isn't just a one off, this has being going on all year, slowly chipping away at our group, till there was nothing left.
I'm fed up, I have to start again now, I put a lot of work and effort into that forum but who's left, 3 members in our group, what choice do any of us have really.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yes, we went to the lounge to get away from his STAY ON TOPIC bollox and he followed us, now he wants a woom outside, nah, I'm to old for this shit.
Did you go and look at the HOT TOPIC stuff he threw out?
Not sure what the rules say about hot topics but not going to look either.

One chick did show off her tits though :) In that outside place.

Is my farewell post there in the Pew? Or This post Deleted by Retired1?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you go and look at the HOT TOPIC stuff he threw out?
Not sure what the rules say about hot topics but not going to look either.

One chick did show off her tits though :) In that outside place.

Is my farewell post there in the Pew? Or This post Deleted by Retired1?
No it's all there still outside, I read both pages, there was nothing really, it's so ridiculous, I told R1 on the boards that the search spiders needed reprogramming, no doubt I'll be getting another warning soon. That will be 7, almost double figures, if it wasn't for the, hmm, lets say, friends I have who are close to Oliver I think I would be gone, I think that annoys him too....he likes to quote my posts, wind me up ect, the guy has some serious issues.

Oh he deleted it ? I saw it this morning, about, 6 hours ago Mikey and yup, he destroyed the womp group, slowly but surely, some came here, some went back to the tootle thread. More will leave soon though.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No it's all there still outside, I read both pages, there was nothing really, it's so ridiculous, I told R1 on the boards that the search spiders needed reprogramming, no doubt I'll be getting another warning soon. That will be 7, almost double figures, if it wasn't for the, hmm, lets say, friends I have who are close to Oliver I think I would be gone, I think that annoys him too....he likes to quote my posts, wind me up ect, the guy has some serious issues.

Oh he deleted it ? I saw it this morning, about, 6 hours ago Mikey and yup, he destroyed the womp group, slowly but surely, some came here, some went back to the tootle thread. More will leave soon though.
I had a farewell post in the Pew thread....
Since no one goes outside that I know. At least I had never been there and all of a sudden it said I opened a thread there.... No so, a Retired1 lie.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I wish I had access to all the messages I got from that guy, he was not moderating it was harassment. And I am one hell of a thick skinned individual working/being in the welding industry and around plant workers my whole entire life. It takes a lot for me to even entertain the fact that it was anything other than a personal hatred for me. And while I did act out a little never did anything that warranted the grief he gave me.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I had access to all the messages I got from that guy, he was not moderating it was harassment. And I am one hell of a thick skinned individual working/being in the welding industry and around plant workers my whole entire life. It takes a lot for me to even entertain the fact that it was anything other than a personal hatred for me. And while I did act out a little never did anything that warranted the grief he gave me.
I feel the same, I'd be very interested to see a picture of him, I think that would say a 1000 words...

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is one thing though, look, we are still together here, ain't that great, plus I know more will come here when the thread gets busy. We are free here, it's new, weird and different and I'm not sure I'll venture far from these walls but at least we have a place to be together, we could even have a mass orgy to celebrate, oh, ok, I got carried away....but at least you can say that here lol

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have more adim in the woom now, telling us to knock it off, copy n paste job..

ok...knock it off.

It wasn't "discussing commercials" that was the cause for the move...it was the topic and you know it.

Now...have a coke and a smile :)

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
There is one thing though, look, we are still together here, ain't that great, plus I know more will come here when the thread gets busy. We are free here, it's new, weird and different and I'm not sure I'll venture far from these walls but at least we have a place to be together, we could even have a mass orgy to celebrate, oh, ok, I got carried away....but at least you can say that here lol
freedom-braveheart.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whiskeys corner is a nice place. So is squonkers are bonkers.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We have more adim in the woom now, telling us to knock it off, copy n paste job..

ok...knock it off.

It wasn't "discussing commercials" that was the cause for the move...it was the topic and you know it.

Now...have a coke and a smile :)
So, she was directly addressing my post, but not addressing me? She didn't quote me, she didn't PM me, nothing.
Why does Classy always step in when I'm in the middle of trying to piss off R1 by the way? Every stinking time...
Now there is no fun in pursuing it, because it won't be R1 that follows up anymore. Oh well, guess I'm done with it.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Request posted, have to stand by my convictions, we're better off out of it.

So, she was directly addressing my post, but not addressing me? She didn't quote me, she didn't PM me, nothing.
Why does Classy always step in when I'm in the middle of trying to piss off R1 by the way? Every stinking time...
Now there is no fun in pursuing it, because it won't be R1 that follows up anymore. Oh well, guess I'm done with it.
Me too.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whoopie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We ARE together. And it's great!

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The fact R1 created a thread with our groups random posts for "us" to read into the Outside and put created by Cromwell is what pissed me off. Would rather have them deleted even though there was nothing wrong with them..

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I DID get offended by the noob part, I've learnt a lot :) Sup Andria, long time no speak, I'm glad to see you haven't changed, just how I like ya ;)

ROFL! I think you're probably about as much noob as I am -- which is considerably, compared to some of these folks that have been vaping for 5-6 yrs! :giggle: I doubt I'll ever change, Rixi -- I can only be who I am. ;) I hope you plan to stick here, this time. :)

I'll tell you why. Because for those of us who started over there, we got comfortable. It's like home. I'm going to use an analogy, if any of you can remember your first day of school. I remember mine like it was yesterday. I was forcibly taken, against my will, from my warm and comfortable surroundings, and dropped into a strange place with strange people. Mom said I would make friends and have fun, but all I felt was a pulling, uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, and all I wanted was to be back home again, where I was COMFORTABLE.

That's completely true, Lannie; I felt just like that when I got here in Feb, and I missed ALL Y'ALL something terrible, almost a physical pain. But that raging fuckhead and his acolytes just made the place completely untenable, so I had to fall back to the old "well, I'll make new friends," as I did when I went to a brand new high school for my 12th grade year. And I have, and there are some wonderful people here.... but it's also true that when a lot of folks came over in the wake of the Roxy shitstorm, I sure was glad to see everyone, and I remain glad that so many of my old pals from there, are now here -- best of both worlds, really -- most of my old buddies, in this great, laid-back environment. :blowkiss:

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The fact R1 created a thread with our groups random posts for "us" to read into the Outside and put created by Cromwell is what pissed me off. Would rather have them deleted even though there was nothing wrong with them..
Yep that was what really pissed me off.

I got no notice or anything....

Ohh just took a peek back there and I am now shown as moved on.

YAAY! Got banned after I self banned myself :)
Or did they erase that from my sig line?
Can't see sigs without login apparently. And I can no longer log in.
Shredded my pw :D

1st time banned evah. Been doing message boards ever since 1200 baud dialup.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I still wanted to have fun pushing his buttons, just little pin pricks, nothing that would be worthy of anything more than a warning on it's it, but just to see how many of those posts I'd get away with where I questioned his reasons before he'd lose it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree, I've never felt at home here, I don't even know why, I have tried quite a few times but being here is a bit like going from Junior school to big school haha. I can't shake the monkey off my back though, only 5 mins ago I found myself back in the midst of R1, with members, my so called friends backing him up, if your in a group like we were, you stick together, even if you don't agree sometimes, you simply keep it to yourself, NEVER play both sides.

I don't think there is any going back though now, it's beyond sad really, I've met some amazing people there, it wasn't always this bad, R1 isn't just a mod now, he is admin, you have no chance to stand against him. The only thing left to do is walk away. That is why I admire Andria, she said she was going and stuck to it, gotta respect that....I'm finding it much more difficult, whether that sounds daft or not. Me and Lannie are so alike..

Actually I never said anything at all. I simply never went back, after the suspension -- at least, not in the forum itself; I did answer a few PMs over there, letting a few know where I had disappeared to, but after the suspension, I never posted again in the forum. If they don't value my input, then I certainly won't force it on them; they can fuck off and die... starting with Retarded1.

Andria

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree, I've never felt at home here

Well, there ARE other threads to explore. Besides this one. Threads without all the wallowing and gnashing of teeth and self pity. Some of them are about vaping. Or THIS community.

If you like, I can arrange for a few of us to follow you around the forum, and belittle and demean you so you might feel more comfortable.

Whatever we can do to make this more like home. you ingrate.

Is that better? Or not mean spirited and oppressive enough?

Now, I understand the contempt some immigrants feel toward others. The ones that fled some oppressive shit-hole of a country, where they were facing certain demise, yet refuse to even make an effort to integrate in their new country.

Staying in their own little enclaves, refusing to learn a new language or accept new customs, the whole time reminiscing about how wonderful their former shit-hole was.

And the whole time, assuming a sense of entitlement. Criticizing the very society that was perhaps overly kind and welcoming, even naive in accepting them. Only to have that kindness repaid by the continuance of past conflicts, now to be perpetuated in the "land of infidels", by those who contribute nothing, but disharmony to their new community, and vocally decry any criticism of their penchant for preserving and propagating strife, as intolerance. Even from within their own refugee community.

Remaining isolated, they conveniently ignore all the efforts of those before them, that prepared the way for them to now undermine, and corrupt their new home.

Invariably, it is these people that make the most noise. Those of us who appreciate, and value and love our new home, and make an effort to contribute to the community as a whole, become the minority, become targets and are distained by the radical emigre community, for their unwillingness to be embroiled in the resurrection of past fuckery.

Understand, I am not posting this in any other capacity beyond my perspective as a member of this forum, (Yes, we can do this here) but If all you have to contribute to this community is pathetic, pitiful, persistent, pernicious and petulant bleating, you do know that we will not persecute you if you wish to return to your paradise, don't you?

BTW. Welcome to VU.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I for one am not trying to pull people from over there.
Everyone makes their own choice and if someone wants to stay there it is fine with me.
Good people in both places. And I am sure in other similar places as well.

I can be me over here. Over there I cannot. Simple for me.
Over here people do not run for a cop every time someone farts.
And if our farts annoy someone most of us are adults enough to apologize and life goes on.
People here seem to accept difference better.

Yes, completely agree. I'd much rather be TOLD that someone thinks I'm a total fucking idiot, than have a bunch of childish assholes tattling to the "principal."

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, there ARE other threads to explore. Besides this one Threads without all the wallowing and gnashing of teeth and self pity. Some of them are about vaping. Or THIS community.

If you like, I can arrange for a few of us to follow you around the forum, and belittle and demean you so you might feel more comfortable.

Whatever can we do to make this more like home. you ingrate.

Now, I understand the contempt some immigrants feel toward others. The ones that fled some oppressive shit-hole of a country; where they were facing certain demise, yet refuse to even make an effort to integrate in their new country.

Staying in their own little enclaves, refusing to learn a new language or accept new customs, the whole time reminiscing about how wonderful their former shit-hole was.

Understand, I am not posting this in any other capacity beyond my perspective as a member of this forum, (Yes, we can do this here) but If all you have to contribute to this community is pathetic, pitiful, persistent, pernicious and petulant bleating, you do know that we will not persecute you if you wish to return to your paradise, don't you?

BTW. Welcome to VU.
LOL a warm? Welcome. Like it.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too.
Well, there ARE other threads to explore. Besides this one. Threads without all the wallowing and gnashing of teeth and self pity. Some of them are about vaping. Or THIS community.

Whatever can we do to make this more like home. you ingrate.

Now, I understand the contempt some immigrants feel toward others. The ones that fled some oppressive shit-hole of a country; where they were facing certain demise, yet refuse to even make an effort to integrate in their new country.

BTW. Welcome to VU.
LOL, Ah wolf, I feel more at home already, I get what your saying buddy, understood :drunk:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL a warm? Welcome. Like it.

Might sound a little harsh, but to be fair, before I posted it, I read all of the 76 posts that member has made here, and only 7 had nothing to do with ECF.

I value and appreciate this forum. I understand that others may not feel the same way. As is their right.

And as is my right, I will assist them in assimilating, or assist them in returning to where they are going to be happy, and thrive.

Life is too short to join forums where you feel miserable, yet compelled to post about how much you dont like posting about how ....

Ad Infinitum, Ad Nauseum

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might sound a little harsh, but to be fair, before I posted it, I read all of the 76 posts that member has made here, and only 7 had nothing to do with ECF.

I value and appreciate this forum. I understand that others may not feel the same way. As is their right.

And as is my right, I will assist them in assimilating, or assist them in returning to where they are going to be happy, and thrive.

Life is too short to join forums where you feel miserable, yet compelled to post about how much you dont like posting about how ....

Ad Infinitum, Ad Nauseum
Ahh it goes in spurts. It will die down till the next batch of refugees shows up.
this thread was pretty dormant for a while there.

VU Sponsors