Become a Patron!

Woot! First Mix Today

Nu2Ju

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My supplies finally came in today! I was worse than a kid waiting for Christmas. I mixed 5 recipes (3 from others & 2 modified). 2 are shake and vape berry mixes & 3 are steep mixes. I got over my fear of working with nicotine. 1 Shake N Vape Berry(recipe from DIY Vape, Chris?) which has Tutti Frutti not sure if I am going to be a fan of Tutti Frutti flavor, another berry with Gummy Bear, Raspberry & Forest Berry (made it up), Rice Krispie Treats (not sure if I am going to like the Cereal 27 & think the recipe may have been on here) and a Strawberry ADV from DIY Vapor (Chris ?) which smells divine & I also used the Strawberry ADV recipe & substituted Cranberry for the Strawberry & Pomegranate for the Dragon Fruit.

Going to have to work on the ratio of VG & PG. I think I am off: set in app (from here) for 80/20 but seems much thinner than what I buy at the vape shop. I set the flavors as PG. It is wicking way better than the thick I buy at the local vape shop which is nice since I can be prone to chain vaping...so may stick with it. My supplies were ordered from ecig express (VG, PG, Nic & flavors).

Can't wait for the steeping to be done so I can try those juices! Thanks for all the info & comments on my thread about fear of nicotine (To Nic or Not to Nic). I can see this as being so worth it!

ETA- Rice Krispie recipe on here posted by Squonk

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
My supplies finally came in today! I was worse than a kid waiting for Christmas. I mixed 5 recipes (3 from others & 2 modified). 2 are shake and vape berry mixes & 3 are steep mixes. I got over my fear of working with nicotine. 1 Shake N Vape Berry(recipe from DIY Vape, Chris?) which has Tutti Frutti not sure if I am going to be a fan of Tutti Frutti flavor, another berry with Gummy Bear, Raspberry & Forest Berry (made it up), Rice Krispie Treats (not sure if I am going to like the Cereal 27 & think the recipe may have been on here) and a Strawberry ADV from DIY Vapor (Chris ?) which smells divine & I also used the Strawberry ADV recipe & substituted Cranberry for the Strawberry & Pomegranate for the Dragon Fruit.

Going to have to work on the ratio of VG & PG. I think I am off: set in app (from here) for 80/20 but seems much thinner than what I buy at the vape shop. I set the flavors as PG. It is wicking way better than the thick I buy at the local vape shop which is nice since I can be prone to chain vaping...so may stick with it. My supplies were ordered from ecig express (VG, PG, Nic & flavors).

Can't wait for the steeping to be done so I can try those juices! Thanks for all the info & comments on my thread about fear of nicotine (To Nic or Not to Nic). I can see this as being so worth it!

Me too, received my My supplies yesterday from heartlandvapes which I just made a flavor called FOG! I took one of my new 30ml PET Chubby Unicorn bottles filled it almost to the top with 50% PG / 50% VG Base Liquid 3 mg, and just added ONE drop of Super Menth from Tmaxx's No Frills MLS There you go simple, and easy.

20171004_220230.jpg 20171004_221038.jpg

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on your first mix !!!! Hopefully you steeped flavors will be good. I went through quite a few recipes to find some that I was really happy with. I will admit that several of my first mixes went away via the kitchen sink. I love DIY and never buy store bought juice any more. I mix all my juice Max VG because I have an intolerance for PG. I have had so many people that have tried my juice wanting me to mix for them but I only mix for my family. Welcome to the obsession.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Actually mine has a different purpose. I am traveling so I want to vape in places inconspicuous with stealth vaping, and the smell will be just some Menthol or mint vapor that most would never think it was from vaping. Plus I am taking some non flavored with me too just in case in 3 mg base besides my flavored juices.

Nu2Ju

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you don't try some now...how can you tell if steeping made it change? :question:

Ron
---
“If you think you can do it, or you think you can’t do it, You are right.” – Henry Ford

You know I never considered that, duh! I have gone back today after getting home & have tried the 3 steep required recipes. I went to the recipes & made notes on day 1 test. I guess the ditzy in me was shining I truly appreciate the comment or I would have not done that & remixed some with changes based on smell. Btw- taste tests are actually way better than some crappy juices I ordered only to throw away & gives me high hopes for outcome after steeping.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on your first mix! It just gets more fun & better from here. I'm still a novice but I'm really having fun with the learning process.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors