Become a Patron!

Worst Flavors from Vendors

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There was a Vendor I will not name because during their start up I tried 6 over theirs which sucked~! Some just can't make e-liquids!

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I know I can get it to work, I want it in a Mexican fruit mix with lime I am just tired of the "learning" experience along the way. Not going to lie once you hit that shit was 1% you are scared of it afterwards at any percent and have to talk yourself into the next text puff... I will get it to work its just one of many recipes I have on the back burner for now :)
Oh yeah defiantly. I have one of these flavors too, no matter what percentage it tastes like rotten European condensed milk with the cheapest instant coffee somebody would have found. Yet it has amazing reviews but I'm not sure were these people normally drink coffee, it must be horrible if they think its amazing.

I could bend it and add to it and what not, but in this case not worth the effort if I could just purchase a good macciato base to begin with lol. So I totally understand your hesitation.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
MFS Beer flavor...got to say it does taste like skunked (or German) beer, but turns out that is a gross thing to inhale, for me

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
On a side not have any other chili type flavors to recommend ? :)
I know I'm already at fault for your cardamon recipe, how did that turn out BTW? As of now I wouldn't recommend any chili flavor, but I tell you what, after I tested these one drop flavors I'm getting next week, I'll dive in an get some Cheyenne, chili flavors and let you know how they turn out. I'm always up for a challenge. Sounds good? Lol

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
TFA raspberry sweet is horrible in >5% quantities. It taste like the smell of burning antifreeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
MFS Beer flavor...got to say it does taste like skunked (or German) beer, but turns out that is a gross thing to inhale, for me
Brave one, while I'm German I do not try attempting vaping warm beer of any kind lol. Drinking it warm is already a challenge but the same goes for wheat or yeast or hops and bread flavors. I might miss out if one of them becomes popular, but I think that's a category I'm very happy about passing.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
TFA raspberry sweet is horrible in >5% quantities. It taste like the smell of burning antifreeze.

TFA Coconut Extra goes from strong coconut at 1 drop to instant soapy bleach ammonia

Might be my bad luck, but most TFA I've tried, I didn't like...I usually don't try anything else of theirs

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
TFA Coconut Extra goes from strong coconut at 1 drop to instant soapy bleach ammonia

Might be my bad luck, but most TFA I've tried, I didn't like...I usually don't try anything else of theirs

TFA hard candy is like that. You can add 1ml to a 120ml bottle, and it’s weak, add another 1ml and you have a batch of what taste like burnt soap.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I know I'm already at fault for your cardamon recipe, how did that turn out BTW? As of now I wouldn't recommend any chili flavor, but I tell you what, after I tested these one drop flavors I'm getting next week, I'll dive in an get some Cheyenne, chili flavors and let you know how they turn out. I'm always up for a challenge. Sounds good? Lol
Sounds good, I am still working on a base I am happy with for that cardamon mix-it will be shared once I feel it has something to offer that is different and unique from other mixes I have seen.

VU Sponsors