Become a Patron!

Wotofo Airy, Mini + and Wafer disposable vape reviews

I_aint_Joe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Introduction
Although I've owned and reviewed countless vape mods/atomizers, this is the first time I've used or reviewed a disposable vape – I really wasn't sure what to expect or what to compare it to.
However, I’ve reviewed a lot of Wotofo products in the past, so I was interested to find out how good disposables are, and how they compare to the rebuildable atomizers that I’m more used to using.

DSC00425.jpg

What are they?
Wofoto sent me a selection, of disposables from their Wotofo Airy, Wotofo Mini+ vape pen and Wotofo Wafer ranges, specs are as follows:

Wotofo Airy
  • Battery Capacity: 850 mAh
  • E-Liquid Capacity: 12.0 ml
  • Puff Count: Up to 1000
  • Coil Resistance: 0.6 Ohms
  • Nicotine Strength: 3 mg
  • USB rechargeable – yes
  • Adjustable airflow – no
Wotofo Wafer
  • Battery Capacity: 400 mAh
  • E-Liquid Capacity: 2.2 ml
  • Puff Count: Up to 600
  • Coil Resistance: 1.6 Ohms
  • Nicotine Strength: 50 mg
  • USB rechargeable – no
  • Adjustable airflow – no
Wotofo Mini+
  • Battery Capacity: 500 mAh
  • E-Liquid Capacity: 2.8 ml
  • Puff Count: Up to 800
  • Coil Resistance: 1.6 Ohms
  • Nicotine Strength: 50 mg
  • USB rechargeable – no
  • Adjustable airflow – yes
Vape Quality
The Wafer and Mini+ both give a nice mouth to lung draw, despite being 50mg, neither were harsh on the throat but both gave the sort of throat hit that a mouth to lung vaper is looking for – the adjustable airflow on the Mini+ seems to be really worth it and was best fully open.
The Wotofo Airy claims to be a direct lung disposable, and while it does product much more vapor than the Wafer and Mini+ the draw is not fully open – it’s more of a restricted direct lung draw. The 0.6ohm coil does seem to be well suited to 3mg juice.

DSC00411.jpg
Flavors
The flavors are quite simple – flavors based on the combination of two of three fruits – sometimes with mint or ice-cream variants.
A few of the flavors were a little sweet, so if you like the more candy style flavors, these are probably good for you.
The stand out flavor for me, was the blueberry+raspberry ice – in the Mini + this tasted really nice.

DSC00458.jpg

Conclusion
Of the three types that I tested – the Mini+ was my favorite – it has a nice draw, good throat hit and decent flavor.

Disclaimer
The Airy, Wafer and Mini+ were sent to me by Wotofo for the purposes of this review.

VU Sponsors