Become a Patron!

Wotofo cog mtl rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received cog rta from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Cog rta colors:

- Gunmetal
- Ss
- Black
- Blue
- Gold
- Rainbow

AZ62FIK.png

Specifications:

- Height: 51mm
- Diameter: 22mm
- Capacity: 3ml / 2ml

In the box:

- COG MTL RTA
- 2 x 2.5mm Thick Cotton Strip
- Dual Core Fused Clapton Coil 0.8ohm
- Single-Strand Coil 1.2ohm
- Screwdriver
- User Manual
- O-rings

Z0y93ew.jpg

Cog rta is atomizer designed by Matt (smm) and manufactured by Wotofo. Cog rta is atomizer for mtl vaping and this atomizer is 22mm in diameter and 51mm in height. Design of this atomizer is really nice in my opinion and you can buy this atomizer in 6 different colors. Build quality of the atomizer is good, machining is really nice but the tank is made out of plastic which someone may not like, personally I am okay with that. In the package with this atomizer you will receive two coils and you will also receive cotton but in the package you will not receive spare tank which is a con. Atomizer is transparent from the bottom so you can see how the airflow is made on this atomizer.

FNs0L6M.jpg

Cog rta comes with 510 drip tip preinstalled. This drip tip is really comfortable for using, really good drip tip in my opinion. In case that you don't like this drip tip you can use any other 510 drip tip on this atomizer without any problems. Under the drip tip you can see the screw that holds the tank and the chamber together.
This is a top fill atomizer, top cap has no details but you can unscrew the top cap really easy. When you take off the top cap you can see two fill holes and you can fill the atomizer without any problems. When you fill the atomizer there is no any leaking which is really good.

uzAXMX0.jpg

huFVm3e.jpg

The chamber is small and chamber has conical shape which improves flavor on the atomizer. So, as I said the tank is made out of plastic which someone may not like, personally I don't mind it. Manufacturer says that this is a durable tank and you are fine as long as you don't wash it with hot water. Capacity of the tank is 3ml which is great capacity in my opinion and I belive many people will like capacity here. In the package you will not receive a spare tank which is a con. On this atomizer you can just unscrew the base and you can change the coil and cotton while you have e liquid in the tank which is very good.

HnIiTbr.jpg

On the base you can see two posts and screws are good, no problems here. On the base you can also see airflow hole under the coil and two wick slots. On this atomizer you can place the coil very easy, this is a very simple build deck and also you can really easy wick the atomizer. It is really good that with this atomizer you will receive two different coils that you can use if you want, also in the package you will receive some cotton which is good.
On the base you can see the airflow control ring and you can really easy adjust the airflow here. On the airflow control ring you can see two airflow slots and also on the airflow control ring you can see the arrow that will help you with airflow adjustment, the arrow will be aligned with one of the airflow holes that you use. When you look the atomizer from the botton you can see how airflow works on this atomizer and I really like that they made this part transparent. Airflow on this atomizer is different than on other atomizers, when you adjusting airflow you will basically adjust the pressure of the air that hits the coil which is really good. Also because of that you can't notice much of a difference between smallest hole and biggest hole. Airflow holes here: 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.6mm.

ytF0WRq.jpg

rksSzmb.jpg

E8zwGqg.jpg

RXVkcNW.jpg

AFA8Vno.png

My thoughts:

Wotofo cog rta is atomizer that is really different because of airflow. This atomizer comes in the package with coils and cotton which is really nice, but in the package you will not receive spare tank which is a con. I really like the design of the atomizer, build quality is good, but tank is made out of plastic which for me personally is not a con. Drip tip is really comfortable for using and I like to use this drip tip here. Top fill system is really good, you can fill the atomizer really fast and easy and there is no any leaking. Capacity is 3ml which is good capacity for mtl atomizer in my opinion. Building on this atomizer is simple and wicking here is very simple. In the package you will receive two different coils that you can use here. I personally like to use here 2.5mm coil with tobacco liquids, flavor is really good with tobacco liquids. I use atomizer on the smallest airflow hole and I really like the draw here. With this atomizer you can expect some condensation under the drip tip which can be a con. Another pro here is that you can change the coil or cotton while you still have e liquid in the tank. In my opinion this is a very good mtl atomizer that you should try, airflow is really different and flavor is very good, also if you want simple deck with this one you will have no problmes, I would suggest it for sure.

Cons:

- No spare tank
- Condensation under drip tip

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Easy to fill
- No leaking
- 3ml capacity
- Very good drip tip
- Coils and cotton in the package
- Very good flavor
- Good airflow