Become a Patron!

Wotofo Conqueror RTA

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SirRichardRear
Turns out even the unexperienced postless deck builder can get great flavor out of this.
Not the easiest to build on due to its size.
It isn't anything to write home about, but using the coils that came with it, I can't complain.
It doesn't compare to the Limitless RDTA Plus or Combo RDTA however I've had a lot worse.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
@SirRichardRear
Turns out even the unexperienced postless deck builder can get great flavor out of this.
Not the easiest to build on due to its size.
It isn't anything to write home about, but using the coils that came with it, I can't complain.
It doesn't compare to the Limitless RDTA Plus or Combo RDTA however I've had a lot worse.
Thanks for the heads up.!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like postless decks, I find them about the easiest to build on. They are "different", not harder to build on just different. Once you build on them a few times you'll find them to be about the easiest to build on.

As for the Conqueror, I like the tank, have two of them. I did have a third which was the black but found out it has quality issues like the black Serpent. I only got two builds on it due to the really, really poor machining on the deck, I found out that the black Serpent has the same issue. This tank has really good flavor and I use it often

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like postless decks, I find them about the easiest to build on. They are "different", not harder to build on just different. Once you build on them a few times you'll find them to be about the easiest to build on.

As for the Conqueror, I like the tank, have two of them. I did have a third which was the black but found out it has quality issues like the black Serpent. I only got two builds on it due to the really, really poor machining on the deck, I found out that the black Serpent has the same issue. This tank has really good flavor and I use it often
It seems to be another one that improves with time.
I'd agree with the "different" and not harder however it'd certainly be easier if the deck was a bit bigger.

rsimpson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This was the first postless deck I tried and found it very easy to build on. Not quite as easy as a velocity style deck but a lot easier than some I've tried. I do love the conqueror and I'll probably pick me up a spare or 2 since the price is pretty cheap. The conqueror isn't my main go to right now, I tend to flip flop between it and the Herakles RTA

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine just came in today, and so far I'm loving the flavor it can produce.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine just came in today, and so far I'm loving the flavor it can produce.
It is a flavor monster, only complaint I have with them is removing top cap to fill. It tends to be a bitch even with the knurling.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I personally never got great flavor from mine. It's ok but nothing great. Worth the 10 bucks I paid for it but if it broke I probably wouldn't replace it

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I guess it depends on what you put in it, too. I have a pair of aliens in it. 3x28K/38N, 5/6 wraps, 2.5mm I.D.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I guess it depends on what you put in it, too. I have a pair of aliens in it. 3x28K/38N, 5/6 wraps, 2.5mm I.D.
I get ok flavor but the chambers a little small. It's a nice tank though for a smaller low wattage build. I'm not a fan of the jfc though. And it's more of a restrictive lung hit to me compared to most of my RTAs

tejas

Member For 3 Years

I like my Conqueror, but I get too much weeping through the AFC. I'm sure it's my fault, but I haven't solved the issue.

I also have a black Serpent. I suppose I got lucky, but I have no problem with it.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get ok flavor but the chambers a little small. It's a nice tank though for a smaller low wattage build. I'm not a fan of the jfc though. And it's more of a restrictive lung hit to me compared to most of my RTAs

Small chamber is why the flavor is so good, I run mine with SS Fused Claptons at around 0.2 ohms.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Small chamber is why the flavor is so good, I run mine with SS Fused Claptons at around 0.2 ohms.
i get the theory. i guess i just felt the chamber was too small to keep up with my builds. maybe i just need to build smaller to match the chamber but it'll be weak compared to what i'm use to.

it's not a bad tank by any means though. it was ok, i just felt it didn't have enough air and wasn't a fan of the spin down juice control. plus the none replaceable glass kinda sucks if i was to break it

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i get the theory. i guess i just felt the chamber was too small to keep up with my builds. maybe i just need to build smaller to match the chamber but it'll be weak compared to what i'm use to.

it's not a bad tank by any means though. it was ok, i just felt it didn't have enough air and wasn't a fan of the spin down juice control. plus the none replaceable glass kinda sucks if i was to break it
I used to think that you had to put huge coils in, I then got the Omerta and Derang. Tiny build decks and spaces and my larger coils didn't perform well. I then popped in just a basic 32g SS twisted and damn! Intense flavor and great cloud production.

I've come to learn to not fill the chamber/deck up with wire, it's a delicate balance. Like look at this recent build on my Warhead, you'll see the comparison of space in the build deck and coil. While on my next build I'll probably throw a couple more wraps in or maybe drop down to 25g from 26g for the core wire. This has really been giving me some really awesome flavor and it also chucks some serious plumage, I mean some really obnoxious clouds. The flavor though is rivalling my X1 bottom air, I'm thinking may even be better. I'll need some more time on it but it's kicking out serious flavor.

wh-1_zps3sk9b6lu.jpg
wh-2_zpsl6yzivmv.jpg
wh-3_zpsnhe6wp7y.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I used to think that you had to put huge coils in, I then got the Omerta and Derang. Tiny build decks and spaces and my larger coils didn't perform well. I then popped in just a basic 32g SS twisted and damn! Intense flavor and great cloud production.

I've come to learn to not fill the chamber/deck up with wire, it's a delicate balance. Like look at this recent build on my Warhead, you'll see the comparison of space in the build deck and coil. While on my next build I'll probably throw a couple more wraps in or maybe drop down to 25g from 26g for the core wire. This has really been giving me some really awesome flavor and it also chucks some serious plumage, I mean some really obnoxious clouds. The flavor though is rivalling my X1 bottom air, I'm thinking may even be better. I'll need some more time on it but it's kicking out serious flavor.

wh-1_zps3sk9b6lu.jpg
wh-2_zpsl6yzivmv.jpg
wh-3_zpsnhe6wp7y.jpg
very nice build. that's an interesting RDA for sure. I'm ok with small builds. with my aeronaut i did a single coil 3 wrap triple fused Clapton coil SS316 and hit it at about 60 watts and it gave great flavor. but i had a lot of cons on that RDA. the alpha one i just reviewed i did a 5 wrap IIRC at 50 watts and it was kicking ass (staggered fused clapton) so i'm ok with smaller build i just need good air. the conqueror felt too restricted for me. I think that's what the issue was. it's a good tank for it's size and purpose just doesn't vape the way i like to vape

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
very nice build. that's an interesting RDA for sure. I'm ok with small builds. with my aeronaut i did a single coil 3 wrap triple fused Clapton coil SS316 and hit it at about 60 watts and it gave great flavor. but i had a lot of cons on that RDA. the alpha one i just reviewed i did a 5 wrap IIRC at 50 watts and it was kicking ass (staggered fused clapton) so i'm ok with smaller build i just need good air. the conqueror felt too restricted for me. I think that's what the issue was. it's a good tank for it's size and purpose just doesn't vape the way i like to vape
Thanx

Point is bigger is not always better or even "surface area", like I said I've found that it's a balance. Wire mass, size of the deck and chamber, air flow, etc. the all matter.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanx

Point is bigger is not always better or even "surface area", like I said I've found that it's a balance. Wire mass, size of the deck and chamber, air flow, etc. the all matter.
yup! can't agree with that more if I tried.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and yes the Warhead is expensive as all hell, but I'm incredibly impressed by the quality it it. The machining is supurb, the performance a flavor I'm incredibly impressed with. If I wasn't waiting for the Modfather RDA I'd pick up the SS or Brass version of this in a heartbeat.

Here's Matty Ice's review of it, he nailed it as usual -

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks guys for this read. This discussion has helped answer some of the questions that I was running into with some of these tanks I just got. :)

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also have a black Serpent. I suppose I got lucky, but I have no problem with it.
How do you like it?
Just built mine up last night after it sat on the shelf waiting for me to unwrap it forever.
Absolutely no idea why I got it to begin with.
It isn't bad but nothing special.
Used a small fused Clapton 9 wrap, came out to 0.9Ω
Definitely not getting flavor from that thing.
But for the $6.75 I spent on it from vaporworld I got my $ worth.

tejas

Member For 3 Years
How do you like it?

It works great for me. The coil is a 3mm SS316L, 26g, 6 wraps, 0.6Ω. Rayon wick.
Currently using it with my Movkin Disguiser, in TC mode; 50w, 480F.
Filled with a smokey maple graham tobacco. YUM
I'd say it's one of my top 6 tanks.

VU Sponsors