Become a Patron!

Wotofo nexPOD half disposable/half pod system

I_aint_Joe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Introduction

I’ve reviewed a few disposable vapes in the past, and the main issues that I have with them is the waste of having a one use battery.

The nexPod system with replaceable juice pods is Wotofo’s attempt to provide a vape system that combines the ability to reuse the main device like a regular pod system with the convenience of a disposable vape.

DSC01866.jpg

Product overview

The nexPOD system combines a type-C rechargeable, 650mAh, adjustable airflow pod system, with 650 puff/8ml juice pods.

What do you get?

That’s pretty much up to you.

You can buy a huge box with all 18 flavors and two devices, you can buy a single device with one flavor of your choice and you can buy replacement juice pods.

Currently, 50mg and 20mg juice pods are available.

DSC01876.jpg

First impressions

I had assumed that the pod system would be plastic, so it was a pleasant surprise when I found out that it was aluminum. It is of course a basic device, with just adjustable airflow and a battery indicator – but that’s for the best, it’s easy to use with zero learning curve.

The pods are about the same size as an 18650 battery with a built in mouthpiece, and they drop into the device and are secured magnetically.

How does it perform?

With the airflow shut down completely, the nexPOD gives a nice and very tight MTL draw with warm vapor, once you open up the airflow you can get a restricted DL draw – it’s not a DL cloud chucker, but it produces a satisfying amount of vapor and has the type of throat hit that people desire.

DSC01871.jpg

Flavors

It has taken a while. But I have finally tasted all of the different flavors.

While the device is clever, I’m just as impressed with Wotofo’s flavors, these are really a level above your standard disposable vape flavors. Like most disposable vapes, the flavors are quite simple and sweet, but they are strong, clear and delicious.

For me, the standout flavors so far have been Forest Berries, Sakura Milk, Mango Pear and Caramel Tobacco.

DSC01878.jpg

Conclusion

This is much better for the environment and for the image of the vaping industry that regular disposable vapes, for that I think Wotofo have done a great thing.

More importantly for consumers, it’s a nice device to use with some solid flavor choices available – it bridges the gap between disposable vapes and pod systems very well.

Disclaimer

The nexPOD system was provided by Wotofo for the purposes of this review.

VU Sponsors