Become a Patron!

Wotsit Challenge 8 prizes available (closes on 12-21-2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
gonna take a stab at it

Wotsit#38 Underground SSSP by McM Mods

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got lucky when I googled Ultem/brass Top fire...but truthfully it was really hard to make out the picture... its like 1.25 inch x 1 inch on my screen then goes really pixelated on the slightest increase in size.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got lucky when I googled Ultem/brass Top fire...but truthfully it was really hard to make out the picture... its like 1.25 inch x 1 inch on my screen then goes really pixelated on the slightest increase in size.
Nah I'm just joking around. Hell I'm in it now to bump the thread and see how many you can answer correctly.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Yeah I can never tap his pics to enlarge and just blurred if I do it manually.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nah I'm just joking around. Hell I'm in it now to bump the thread and see how many you can answer correctly.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
Oh geeze, I don't mind being one to add pictures of items for a bit... I have some goodies I'd use

EDIT: and I have a MACRO LENS! lol

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wotsit 38 redo
F24634C4-B7A4-4D51-88E1-5BC8418BD790.jpeg

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh geeze, I don't mind being one to add pictures of items for a bit... I have some goodies I'd use

EDIT: and I have a MACRO LENS! lol
Sorry these are older pics of ours, if we were taking new pics it would be a different story.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
almost looks like a coil jig being its not much larger than the fingers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok time to eat... good luck everyone and the brass pic you last posted should be #39 if you include the tiny tiny pic of the MCM mod ;)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been Banned ;) ... Just Kidding!

I am taking myself out on answering for the foreseeable future; it was after some thought about the challenge and challenges in general that I realized I was taking away what the challenge was meant to be...which is to bring our community members together in a small game, problem solve as a unit and bring a larger knowledge of vaping items that may not of been of thought otherwise.

I do want to apologize to those that may of felt discouraged to participate because of me, truly was not my intent and again I apologize.

I will lurk, YES I WILL...its my competitive nature...and hint and collaborate, but I wont provide direct google fu ;)

Again to my vape brothers and sisters, I apologize.

Don - aka Google Fu 10th planet Pinoy! ;)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

I am taking myself out on answering for the foreseeable future; it was after some thought about the challenge and challenges in general that I realized I was taking away what the challenge was meant to be...which is to bring our community members together in a small game, problem solve as a unit and bring a larger knowledge of vaping items that may not of been of thought otherwise.

I do want to apologize to those that may of felt discouraged to participate because of me, truly was not my intent and again I apologize.

I will lurk, YES I WILL...its my competitive nature...and hint and collaborate, but I wont provide direct google fu ;)

No apologies needed, appreciate your concern for the community at large.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and my apologies to the Challenge team of having to find items due to my competitiveness... my goodness, I would of banned myself ;)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh and my apologies to the Challenge team of having to find items due to my competitiveness... my goodness, I would of banned myself ;)
No one is banned with this; actually, myself and the team would prefer it if you would stay active and help people figure it out.
Knowledge is to valuable to keep bottled up.

Thankfully between the lot of us we have plenty of gear :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
No, sorry...

Hint: it shares its name with an older major hurricane
Not once since I've had it has that dawned on me. Of course I live in tornado alley so maybe not so surprising.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

You're one of 'em that's kept me laughing and completely entertained!! Nooooooo!

The Irony
No shit, man. That had to be a helluva hurricane.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hugo came to my mind, but I wouldn't have known anything other than Hugo.

My ex hub niece once asked him, "Uncle Andrew, why did they name this hurricane after you?" I asked him if he told her she should ask me.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was a Cat 5 briefly, but made landfall as a 4 - had family in it in S.C.
Thought that was the case... landfall was between 130-140mph, so you know it had cat5 winds on the west side of the storm.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors