Become a Patron!

Would you ?

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This I believe is my first post I was recently asked to help someone out with selling or giving my nic base not sure which .. And I said no ... and as GUILTY as I felt which is why it took me so long to respond ..when I seen the comment posted... But we all know and its a question we need to ask ourselves? .We have been well aware for yrs the shit storm is coming .and I was one who just tried to doom prep hoping for the best . But I think allot of us thought we were untouchable .. now my question is would you take from your own stash that you have been saving to help someone out .. my stash is for 6 and yes when it comes down to I'm helping others out but I'm not cutting my own throat either !! and cutting people out of my group as I need too. Its a cold hard fact my stash will not last 4ever for 6 .. And it will suck to have to eventually do that but will have to been done .. and we all know the vape community is going to get very ugly when supplies start running low SO SAD .. Im sure there is very few who are actually have stashed enough to survive.. Please give me your thoughts on this

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I talked with a buddy about this today, he mixes for family and he said he had 600ml of Nic... told him he might want to buy some more.

I like to believe I am a helpful person, I give freely and volunteer time, meals, money to the homeless...

But one thing I don’t see doing is giving away my stock pile of Nic.

Writing has been on the wall for nearly 5 years... those that aren’t new to vaping have zero excuse for not being prepared for the inevitable supply halt.

Today, I bought some more 100mg/ml salt Nic from River... not a lot, but at my measly 1.5mg/ml level... enough to last at minimum 4 years... this will be added to the 7 bottles I have in cold storage.

To give an idea... 1-150ml bottle lasts me a year... I doubt I’ll finish all the bottles before I eventually quit, but til I finally do
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you are doing a mighty thing, helping these 6 friends or family out as you're doing. Nic and shipping aren't cheap, and you've no doubt been building your stash for awhile, bit by bit like we all have. But no need to feel guilty for having to turn down someone you don't know. Your stash is finite, in 3 weeks you won't be able to pick up any more, for a very long time, if ever. Its not going to be like the toilet paper shortage where eventually it came back. Our ability to buy nic in the states is Not coming back, maybe not in our lifetimes. I'm 60, and have enough now for myself, and my wife if she decides to quit smoking and go to vaping. But we're not well off, and that stash was built liter by liter here and there as I could afford it between bills over several years. But I don't have any family or friends who vape, so that makes things easier for me. There are the disadvantaged who have no transportation to get to a vape store or very soon any way to get juice, that would be a different situation than a stranger popping on here suddenly needing nic. And I think that if JuicyLucy or Don29palms or Countrypami or any of the VU folk were suddenly robbed of their nic, there would be an amazing amount of us willing to share.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have enough stashed back to last my wife and I over 30 years at our current 2mg. I will likely end up making a few bottles for people every once in a while, but I will not be handing it out freely like I used to. That burns my stock up a lot faster since they vape higher strengths than I do. I can't feel too bad about it since I have been pushing them to buy their own stock of nic ever since the ban was passed. I have warned them time and time again that I will be a lot less generous with my stash after it kicks in.

But on the flip side of this, I did stash some gear for them just in case something goes wrong. I mean, I still have a heart and want to see them stay off the smokes.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you are doing a mighty thing, helping these 6 friends or family out as you're doing. Nic and shipping aren't cheap, and you've no doubt been building your stash for awhile, bit by bit like we all have. But no need to feel guilty for having to turn down someone you don't know. Your stash is finite, in 3 weeks you won't be able to pick up any more, for a very long time, if ever. Its not going to be like the toilet paper shortage where eventually it came back. Our ability to buy nic in the states is Not coming back, maybe not in our lifetimes. I'm 60, and have enough now for myself, and my wife if she decides to quit smoking and go to vaping. But we're not well off, and that stash was built liter by liter here and there as I could afford it between bills over several years. But I don't have any family or friends who vape, so that makes things easier for me. There are the disadvantaged who have no transportation to get to a vape store or very soon any way to get juice, that would be a different situation than a stranger popping on here suddenly needing nic. And I think that if JuicyLucy or Don29palms or Countrypami or any of the VU folk were suddenly robbed of their nic, there would be an amazing amount of us willing to share.
no actually i had a 3 1000 ml bottles stashed . after my divorce my ex wiped me out of all my vape stash in the divorce even thou she quit she decided to take it anyway lol go figure huh nope I actually got lucky and someone was giving away a bunch and I just had to jump all over it cost me 12 hrs of time and gas to go get it . and I've been charging like a mad man since last yr and this yr trying to build some of my gear back up .. and the people I'm helping are well 4 i converted since i left Michigan in 2019 and moved to California . and the others are friends of theirs and got roped in you know how that goes... they agreed to each pitch in 50 bucks each and just got done ordering a shit ton of flavorings .. .And wanted to get as far away as possible and start over Got my disability approved and was offered a room from a very nice lady who was friends with a guy I went high school with :] he flew out and helped me drive to where I live now.. but still no way i could ever afford that much nic to supply them all i vape at 3mg they are still pretty high 8, 10 , 12 mg which is why i said i will eventually have to cut the off unless another nic base comes into light in the future and not real keen on the thought of BM nic as a solution unless it can be a trusted source

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
We talked about this a little bit in another thread a while back - because I know it's coming, the folks who haven't paid attention or the ones who haven't had the money to stock up - and while I'm gonna feel like an asshole for saying no, that's probably what I'm gonna say, although I wouldn't swear that there aren't people here I would help if something unfortunate happened. People in my real life who vape - well I've been telling them for about two years now to learn to build coils and mix juice and stock up, and as far as I know, they've done not one single thing.

@SUKMYVAPOR I think I would "persuade" my friends to vape at 6 mg and I'd not mix any higher than that. I use nic for ADD, and 6 mg works for me - for subohm vaping it's enough. Besides which, it's not right for you to put out five times as much nic for other people as you're going to be using for yourself.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Don't feel bad. its not like you offered and then went back on it.
I am a nicotine junkie i run 18mg juice. Kust because i stocked up doesnt mean i have to share. Especially since it would just b a bandaid on a fatal wound for that person.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As much as I would like to hoard some more equipment finances won't let me. If spent what I can building up nic for this. I have enough mods to last a very long time. May be old as the hills but they work.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If the day should ever come when there's no other way for someone with a real need, yes, i'd PIF some of my nic stash.
Even if it made you run low and or lower your nic level that you vape?

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Prepping doesn't just involve stockpiling supplies. One major component to prepping is keeping your mouth shut.

If you stockpiled for the vapocalypse but people outside of your household know that you vape anything but 0mg nic, you didn't prep, you only stockpiled.

Time for damage control.

Bill
: Aw, man, these juice prices at the local B&M are killing me and all they have is tobacco flavors anymore. Got any nic to spare?

Joe: Naw, man. I went through my last bit last week. I just mix 0 mg now and use nic lozenges for my nic fix. Lot cheaper than store juice. You should try it.

Now you're probably saying, "Yeah, but Bill knew I had 15 years worth 3 months ago."

To that all I have to say is, my condolences. You just won a spot in the prepper hall of shame.

EDITED: because I got bill and joe mixed up 🤣

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Prepping doesn't just involve stockpiling supplies. One major component to prepping is keeping your mouth shut.

If you stockpiled for the vapocalypse but people outside of your household know that you vape anything but 0mg nic, you didn't prep, you only stockpiled.

Time for damage control.

Bill
: Aw, man, these juice prices at the local B&M are killing me and all they have is tobacco flavors anymore. Got any nic to spare?

Joe: Naw, man. I went through my last bit last week. I just mix 0 mg now and use nic lozenges for my nic fix. Lot cheaper than store juice. You should try it.

Now you're probably saying, "Yeah, but Joe knew I had 15 years worth 3 months ago."

To that all I have to say is, my condolences. You just won a spot in the prepper hall of shame.
I never intended to secretly prep. Stockpiling was my goal all along. Nobody is going to get anything out of me that I don't want to give, no matter if they know I have it or not. I have already warned everyone that I associate with of my intentions, so they are well aware. I will still give a few bottles of juice out as gifts occasionally, but I have zero concerns of someone sweet talking me out of my stock. I actually come off as pretty abrasive in person, so people don't try to push it too much with me. But if you are easily sweet talked into stuff, or are the type that can't say no to someone, then I can see how that tactic could be useful.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I never intended to secretly prep. Stockpiling was my goal all along. Nobody is going to get anything out of me that I don't want to give, no matter if they know I have it or not. I have already warned everyone that I associate with of my intentions, so they are well aware. I will still give a few bottles of juice out as gifts occasionally, but I have zero concerns of someone sweet talking me out of my stock. I actually come off as pretty abrasive in person, so people don't try to push it too much with me. But if you are easily sweet talked into stuff, or are the type that can't say no to someone, then I can see how that tactic could be useful.
That about sums up what i was going to write. Lol

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm at 4mg now and I've got enough for 8 years. Going to 3mg will take it to 10.7 years. My plan is if I make it to the end of the nic and it's still unavailable, I'll just quit vaping.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Sometimes being abrasive and a little intimidating is useful. I have those qualities myself a good bit of the time.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yup.....we’re at the “fuck ‘em” stage.

If you’ve ever been on any vaping forum/YouTube show in the past 5+ years, you knew that this was coming in some way, shape or form. We’ve been shouting it from the rooftops. Get ready.....stock up. Something is about to happen.....and it did.

I’m stocked up for myself and to occasionally help someone out here....and they would have to be a regular on the forum, not some noob showing up crying the blues. I don’t have any people who vape in real life so I’m good there.

And really, at least for now in most states, you can still mosey on over to a local B&M to get juice and a Smok mod(since we all know that’s all they carry, aside from disposables). Yes, it will be expensive, but attainable. The people who can’t, hopefully have friends who send them stuff.....or have heeded the clarion call and stocked up.

Yes, it truly sucks for the new vaper..... but for the most part, they’re buying disposables, anyway. We(the hobbyists/DIY’ers, etc...) are a mere fraction of the vaping population and the ones who are ready to weather the storm.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It's not about being sweet talked into giving out stuff. It's about everything that goes along with people knowing you have something that other people want, especially something they are addicted to but can't get or can't easily get.

It's about security.

And when and if that nic tax ever gets passed, the one that taxes 100mg nic at almost $3,000/liter, your nic stash is going to be like a stash of gold. That bill passed in the House but died in the Senate because it was never voted on in the Senate and the Executive office vowed that it would be vetoed, stating that it was unconstitutional. But it'll be back again and it'll pass this time. If you look at all who voted on that bill in the House, you'll see that they are now in full control of the 3 branches. It's likely to get reintroduced and passed before the 2022 elections.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's not about being sweet talked into giving out stuff. It's about everything that goes along with people knowing you have something that other people want, especially something they are addicted to but can't get or can't easily get.

It's about security.

And when and if that nic tax ever gets passed, the one that taxes 100mg nic at almost $3,000/liter, your nic stash is going to be like a stash of gold. That bill passed in the House but died in the Senate because it was never voted on in the Senate and the Executive office vowed that it would be vetoed, stating that it was unconstitutional. But it'll be back again and it'll pass this time. If you look at all who voted on that bill in the House, you'll see that they are now in full control of the 3 branches. It's likely to get reintroduced and passed before the 2022 elections.

Well, you surely got my attention. Good thing no one around me knows I have a stash of nicotine. The only people who know are you all on the forum and my kids. Besides which, my stash is miniscule compared to some. I don't go through a lot of juice and I vape at 6 mg, so I used the calculator and bought what I thought I'd need for about 8 to 10 years. If I'm still alive in 8 or 10 years, I'll consider myself a lucky gal, and just take up smoking the fun stuff. It's supposed to be legal here within the next 24 months, for recreational use.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

It's about security.

Sounds like you are saying that nic junkies are going to try to rob me or something. I have full confidence in my ability to protect my family and my belongings, and the laws in my area allow me to do so legally. I have multiple layers of security in place. I appreciate your concern with my safety, but I have that fully under control.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you are saying that nic junkies are going to try to rob me or something. I have full confidence in my ability to protect my family and my belongings, and the laws in my area allow me to do so legally. I have multiple layers of security in place. I appreciate your concern with my safety, but I have that fully under control.

The idea is to avoid that scenario. Self defense is not always a defensible argument in courts.

And my post was not directed at you personally. You merely replied and took it personally, so I responded. I don't care if bob or sally can protect thesmeselves, good for bob and sally. This is a public thread on a public forum. ;)

Loose lips sink ships.

Op sec and psy op are important.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The idea is to avoid that scenario. Self defense is not always a defensible argument in courts.

And my post was not directed at you personally. You merely replied and took it personally, so I responded. I don't care if bob or sally can protect thesmeselves, good for bob and sally. This is a public thread on a public forum. ;)

Loose lips sink ships.

Op sec and psy op are important.
I can understand what you mean, and your idea behind it. I am not trying to argue, just responding with my side of it since I felt you were talking directly to me since you did quote me in that post.

So no matter if you hide it or not, the important thing is that you have the nic stocked up to make you self sufficient and not at the mercy of whatever is coming.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know any nic vapers IRL, and you rarely see anyone here vaping publicly.
If they are, then it's probably CBD or 'other'.

I don't think you can even buy any real mods/atties or DIY stuff in this city. Unless ya count the VG at Walmart and such. ;)

Neighbors and fam know I vape, but nobody knows about any stockpiling.
I'm kinda an invisible person...no friends or work peeps to even ask about it.

Last edited:

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Y'all talking about nic like party meisters used to talk about ludes in the '80s

the future "haves" and "have nots" are being determined as we speak....
and will be determined to their own action.....or inaction.

I know some of you guys are ready for "this"
and I know some of y'all will be in the "aw shucks" bench with me.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all talking about nic like party meisters used to talk about ludes in the '80s

the future "haves" and "have nots" are being determined as we speak....
and will be determined to their own action.....or inaction.

I know some of you guys are ready for "this"
🤣🌈 aww shucks now that is funny. I m on the Gitter dun bench

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Out of curiosity, are you saying you didn't stock up? If so, care to share why? (I mean if it was a choice.)

I ask because you always hear from the stockers, but it's rare that you ever hear from those who chose not to.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Even if it made you run low and or lower your nic level that you vape?
That's unlikely to be the circumstance. Being both clumsy & generally pessimistic, I have more than what will probably be enough.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Out of curiosity, are you saying you didn't stock up? If so, care to share why? (I mean if it was a choice.)

I ask because you always hear from the stockers, but it's rare that you ever hear from those who chose not to.

e smoka, you seem more antagonist than anything esle. Perhaps you should shut the fuck up.

Edited by VU Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
e smoka, you seem more antagonist than anything esle. Perhaps you should shut the fuck up.

Edited by VU Staff

@CaFF Did someone hijack your VU account? Doesn't sound like you.

I reread my post and have no idea how you got that I was harassing @SpectoVia

I merely asked if he chose to not stock up (as it wasn't 100% clear to me) and if he could say why because you rarely hear from non-stockers.

Sorry if it came across as something else, but after rereading my post I'm confused how it could have been construed as anything but an inquiry.

It's true, at least for me, that I never hear people talking about not stocking up, only about stocking up.

Well actually, I did read on reddit almost 2 years ago where someone said the reason on why they weren't stocking up is because they believed that it was a government ploy to make vapers spend money. Now THAT's one hell of a tin hat theory :D .

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's unlikely to be the circumstance. Being both clumsy & generally pessimistic, I have more than what will probably be enough.
"Probably enough "? The addict in me made sure that i am hevily overstocked too. But the addict in me says i could always have more.
I just ordered another liter of 250mg nic 4 the freezer.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I keep making "final" panic orders.
Mostly eliquid since I've discovered that store bought juice keeps as long as the bottle isn't open.
So if I open it I vape all of it before I go for another flavor.
I use 2 setups
each with a different flavor.

I have eliquid from the 2016 sell off that is still just as good as the day I bought it.

B&Ms are going to have the market cornered so I don't expect them to be having any deals.

Also with only B&Ms it makes it way easier for the government to track when the huge tax is imposed.
Let's be real.
We all know where this is going.
A $20 bottle of juice with $30 in "sin" taxes tacked on.
That's been the play all along.

That's what this is.
They need to get the industry under control in order to implement the huge tax.

Every time I see a 99 cent bottle of juice today I imagine the same bottle in a much shittier flavor with a $50 price tag on it in the future.
I guess that's why I keep buying them.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a 4 ounce bottle of nic before I heard of the crackdown. Since then, I got 2 liters more. That supply is for 3 people. We don't give away or sell any of our supply, especially knowing we can go to jail if we get caught.
I am the mixtress of the family. Nobody else is brave enough to attempt to mix a batch of juice. I would know if somebody's supply ran out too quickly.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could see myself giving away some hardware, depending on the individual and circumstance. I do have plenty. I also have juice and nic for 5 or 6 years. I have been stocking up for a while. Although I don't want to, for me personally, quitting wouldn't be the end of the world.

I'm not going to help anybody who had the means (If I did, pretty much anybody should), but poo pooed away the "vapeocalypse."

Somebody who had money for other stuff and now is gasping and groping for supplies, brought it on themselves.

I also agree with @nadalama If one of the regulars here had a housefire or some other circumstance that took away their supply beyond their control, there's no doubt that the rest of us would do what we could to get them back on their vape feet, so to speak.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have about 180ml of 100mg per ml PG based nic from Nude. It was a pif to me about 2 years ago. It is slightly darkened from age but I do not notice a difference in taste. Someone here gave me like 50 bottles of juice. Some opened some not, all close to full. Some are out of date but still vapes. I do not especially like all of them but I will vape them all out of necessity because I am financially challanged. I do not expect my situation to change. But with the knowledge I have acquired here I will always have something to vape. Either purchased at the craft store or naturally extracted tobacco ( or coffee, spices, etc.). But I may at some point vape nic free. I have no fear of a no vape world, just a nic free vape world. So my point is yes under the circumstances I would pif some of my nic ( the small bottle 50+ a bit mils) or some of my pre made juice. So that being said have a peaceful day and love to all.
Rick

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This I believe is my first post I was recently asked to help someone out with selling or giving my nic base not sure which .. And I said no ... and as GUILTY as I felt which is why it took me so long to respond ..when I seen the comment posted... But we all know and its a question we need to ask ourselves? .We have been well aware for yrs the shit storm is coming .and I was one who just tried to doom prep hoping for the best . But I think allot of us thought we were untouchable .. now my question is would you take from your own stash that you have been saving to help someone out .. my stash is for 6 and yes when it comes down to I'm helping others out but I'm not cutting my own throat either !! and cutting people out of my group as I need too. Its a cold hard fact my stash will not last 4ever for 6 .. And it will suck to have to eventually do that but will have to been done .. and we all know the vape community is going to get very ugly when supplies start running low SO SAD .. Im sure there is very few who are actually have stashed enough to survive.. Please give me your thoughts on this

You did the right thing - but few people enjoy saying no and you feel like a dick but hey, for years, a lot of people sneered at us preppers as the ax didn't fall, didn't fall, didn't fall

Now it is really about to fall, there is no more room in the ark

I do know the fast majority of us would share in a heartbeat with our VU loved ones though

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT

correct
I did not stock up

as to why.......
I am old and have found that energy is wasted in worrying about things you have little control over (and may never happen) when that energy should be directed towards adapting to what becomes the new reality.

and yes, in the words of the immortal Neil Peart.....
"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"

I could go on and on; but to summarize......"I got a guy".

p.s. - no @eSMOKA , I didn't read your query as antagonistic or harassing

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
correct
I did not stock up

as to why.......
I am old and have found that energy is wasted in worrying about things you have little control over (and may never happen) when that energy should be directed towards adapting to what becomes the new reality.

and yes, in the words of the immortal Neil Peart.....
"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"

I could go on and on; but to summarize......"I got a guy".

p.s. - no @eSMOKA , I didn't read your query as antagonistic or harassing

Thanks for answering.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You did the right thing - but few people enjoy saying no and you feel like a dick but hey, for years, a lot of people sneered at us preppers as the ax didn't fall, didn't fall, didn't fall

Now it is really about to fall, there is no more room in the ark

I do know the fast majority of us would share in a heartbeat with our VU loved ones though
Yeppers and I have been spending like a baller for the last few mths and I'm as broke as a 10 cent hooker but I need my stash the market is going to be the Sahara I'm afraid when pact crap hits. and pmtas results come in. and from what I seen if fda doesn't have a pnta from you.. your screwed .. and anymore every link I click on lately says warning entering a site that sells tobacco products.. so F'N sad.. and like some vendors I've talked to had to register with fda to get their shipping from out of the country so they got you coming and going..my divorce wiped me out on my stash I was saving and buying for yrs but I'm pretty confident I ll be set pretty good.. crossing fingers lol. Hopefully someday they will be forced to stop the greed and be forced to listen to the science.. when ever the fudge that might be..

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My husband might be in for a surprise. He makes more money than I do, and has not spent one red cent on any DIY supplies. I wonder how he would react to flavorless juice.

The guys here whine about wives ruining their vaping. OK. At least both my husband and I vape. He just goes through money with little to show for it. I have to make sure the bills get paid. Everything else comes after that. Right now, vape stuff is high on my list, but not his.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeppers and I have been spending like a baller for the last few mths and I'm as broke as a 10 cent hooker but I need my stash the market is going to be the Sahara I'm afraid when pact crap hits. and pmtas results come in. and from what I seen if fda doesn't have a pnta from you.. your screwed .. and anymore every link I click on lately says warning entering a site that sells tobacco products.. so F'N sad.. and like some vendors I've talked to had to register with fda to get their shipping from out of the country so they got you coming and going..my divorce wiped me out on my stash I was saving and buying for yrs but I'm pretty confident I ll be set pretty good.. crossing fingers lol. Hopefully someday they will be forced to stop the greed and be forced to listen to the science.. when ever the fudge that might be..

I applaud your tenacity and keeping your eye on your future well being after everything you've been through :hug:

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you appreciate that I'm very determined to keep my eye on the prize cigarette free.. and trying to keep my well being as much as I can..life is to short for BS . And we have all dealt with our share I'm sure but I ve never been one to go down without a fight ..

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was going to use "The Group W Bench" but Alice said that a lot of people wouldn't get the reference. 😉

There are some of us around who get "The Group W Bench." I've used that phrase at least a hundred times in my life, and usually get the deer-in-the-headlights look in response, but in my mind that doesn't make the phrase any less eloquent. lol

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There are some of us around who get "The Group W Bench." I've used that phrase at least a hundred times in my life, and usually get the deer-in-the-headlights look in response, but in my mind that doesn't make the phrase any less eloquent. lol
Littering ...........................and causing a public nuisance ...

VU Sponsors