Become a Patron!

Wow changed my cotton (What a difference )

BozVapes

Member For 1 Year
Hi all hope everyone's well today, i've been using my 'tsunami 24 RDA' for a long time, i normally use bacon
bits cotton and i thought i would check out the reviews regarding cotton for 2019, i normaly use bacon bits V2 i love the dinner ladies lemon tart ejuice, but i have been struggling with taste lately, i thought it was vapers tongue or just me and it just tasted really bland and oily, i decided to get some of the 'Fuzz.Organic Cotton by The Yorkshire Vapers and wow what a difference...

I cannot believe the difference it has made i did not realise how sweet this dinner ladies lemon tart was until
today, i don't work for any companies and im just starting DIY ejuice recipes and learning, but if you get the
chance and you are using bacon bits switch over to Fuzz its crazy the amount of flavour im speechless to
be honest..

Gob smacked at how the cotton you use can change the way your e juice tastes. I can only apologize for creating a thread about it but i wanted to share it with other people if you are using bacon bits or some other
type of cotton give Fuzz a try..Its totally transformed dinner ladies lemon tart for me..Wow Wow !!Very impressive product..

I will never buy bacon bits again :)) what a difference

VU Sponsors