WTB: 18mg/ml unflavored nicotine ejuice

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
WTB: 18mg/ml unflavored nicotine ejuice

What I want is a supplier to deliver to Ripley, WV. Can meet someone in town (public meet, semi-private handing off) if need be. Willing to pay roughly $40 - $50 per 1 L of juice. I usually need every 9 months or so per 1 L of juice.

Currently, have enough to last me 2 to maybe 3 years. Then why post a request now? Well to be ahead & ready for the time I need. I'm hoping to open communication, perhaps create a friendship of barter/money and plain out friendship.

Yes, knew I should have stocked. Did not have income at the time to dispose of stocking juice/hardware. Got hardware stocked, (so so) gradually over the last few years. Got a few decent mechanical mods & a couple regulated. Got some decent RDAs too.

Think I can still get batteries, though may come to find a need for those too. I pay roughly $25 for four "Molly Cell" 18650 batteries at present. Might pay up to $35 to offset "handling". Not looking to get burned, or to burn. At the same time within reason is within reason. If you don't "get that" then ignore this post.

VU Sponsors