Become a Patron!

WTB Augvape Boreas V1 replacement glass

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Title says it all. This is my Stepdot's favorite tank, and her ;!_+#%,!?#* cat just knocked her mod off the table and broke her last piece of glass.

Multiples are better...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Title says it all. This is my Stepdot's favorite tank, and her ;!_+#%,!?#* cat just knocked her mod off the table and broke her last piece of glass.

Multiples are better...

The 4.5mL glass with the Joyetech Procore X tank fits perfectly

I'll sell you mine if you'd like, if you cant find spare glass.for the procore x

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
79   0   0

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fave RTA as well before I got into squonking. I have 4 used ones (that still need to be cleaned, ugg) and 2 (or maybe 3?) new/unused ones. I could probably let go of a few of the spare glass tanks if you need, or make you a good deal on some complete tanks if you need any spare complete RTA.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
My fave RTA as well before I got into squonking. I have 4 used ones (that still need to be cleaned, ugg) and 2 (or maybe 3?) new/unused ones. I could probably let go of a few of the spare glass tanks if you need, or make you a good deal on some complete tanks if you need any spare complete RTA.
Pm me price on glass and tank options

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been hoping it would see more action.. Bubble glass, straight - at least we'd have a One-Stop.

I decided against a link-field just because everyone seems to discontinue/drop product, but I figure posters can add links over time.

VU Sponsors