WTB - *CLOSE PLEASE* SXK Billet Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hi all. So I'm looking for a gold *UPDATE FOUND 3 GOLDS* (preferred) or orange sxk bb. 70w or DNA60. Nice condition and fully functional. What do you have? Thanks!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have several all new in box, a couple black 60w DNA all 2020s, 2 Orange 60w (Which is 2019) although I believe one is already dibsed and a purple 60wn (Which is 2019 as well) I also have a logoless 70w red 2019 whereas the rest have logos, Bb collection check them out here if you want or need more pics or videos. They are moving fast but I am happy to get rid of one more.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have several all new in box, a couple black 60w DNA all 2020s, 2 Orange 60w (Which is 2019) although I believe one is already dibsed and a purple 60wn (Which is 2019 as well) I also have a logoless 70w red 2019 whereas the rest have logos, Bb collection check them out here if you want or need more pics or videos. They are moving fast but I am happy to get rid of one more.
Hi. Welcome to the forum... That's some nice hardware you're selling.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why thank you even tho no one a wanted to believe me I that they were moving legit like every other big vape company still around and shit on me like why'd you order those there will be another batch in no time and one if there is it will be most liely plastic and if not 70w. I stocked up good to try to help out as many fellow vapers as I could I also have a bunch of vape snails and mission XVs coming tomorrow. Im not gonna lie and act like Im not trying a little side hustle but I'm 28 and just about have enough saved up to move out and do my own thing, 10 or 20 bucks here or there especially if people buy vapes and bridges I could make 100 something bcuks might not sound like a lot but hes the one that taught me every penny counts. He has to tend to the family garden and kill chickens to save money on groceriesl We didjt go that far but he always taught me to be frugal and I know he thinks a bunch of 100 something dollar vapes is far from frugal but if they aint making them again? I might be kicking myself selling them right now instead of when the market drys up more. But need the money gotta get away from this toxic family

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Black 70w posted above yours. Better hurry. A great guy to deal with too

Sent from a pile of wood chips

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Black 70w posted above yours. Better hurry. A great guy to deal with too

Sent from a pile of wood chips
Thanks for looking out! Got 2 blacks already. Now 3 golds as well. At least 1 of those (new 70w) will be posted here soon. Now just looking for orange and another light blue. Might have the orange taken care of from @Jdapp

20201018_071730.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors