Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Looking for a couple packs of Cotton Bacon Prime. I have quite a few packs of the CB v2.0, but I really prefer the Prime.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I would like to extend a great big THANK YOU to BobsHere for sending me these 2 packs of wicking! I've never tried Datt White Stuff before, and am looking forward to it.

1wZKAJf.jpg

Fingers916

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I got 2 sealed packs left, no use for it anymore, can have for cost of shipping. 5 for flat rate usps.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I got 2 sealed packs left, no use for it anymore, can have for cost of shipping. 5 for flat rate usps.
If he doesn't want/need then. I do. But I'm thinking he will.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
And seriously dude, who's out here tryin to scam someone for five bucks 😂😂😂, that won't even buy you a pack of smokes or McDonald's anymore
Dude, calm your tits. You've only been a member of VU for a few weeks - I've been here 8 years. I've been around the block more than a few times.

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'ma senior member on ecig forum brother, basically the same as here, and even if I was fresh, I still have a right to vouch for someone that I've dealt with multiple times, who I've sent money to f&f and couldn't have done a thing if he decided to keep it, and it was a lot more than 5 bucks, and the whole five bucks thing I was only saying if someone's have such hard time they trying get you for 5 dollars, you should probably give it to them, cuz they must need it alot more than you! No biggie though I'm just happy to be here.

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Anyone want to sell me a couple packs of cotton bacon prime or dat white stuff?

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not here to drag up old drama, just trying to buy a couple packs of cotton and figured there was no point in starting a new thread. Anyone got a couple packs for sale?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Yea I apologize chef, I thought it said 2 days ago and I was just trying to let it be known that fingers was straight. I should've of gotten into. I'm knew here and I guess I should respect my elders 😂😂
Dude, I was replying to Fingers916. That post had nothing to do with you.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Ii know I was apologizing for what originally said, don't worry bro I didn't think it was to me geez
That's the problem with forums - no tonal inflection, so sometimes what we read isn't the same as what the poster meant to say. We're good.

VU Sponsors