Become a Patron!

WTB Deathwish Modz Evil Twin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To get my collection complete (one of each), I am looking for:

The Goat V1 Silver Plated and Gold Plated
Wicked Witch Stainless

I cannot buy all at the same time and take the 2 best offers. The others have to wait about one month.
And important: Shipment to Austria has to be possible.

Thanks

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Not sure there are any around here for sale unfortunately. Been waiting for a bit myself as well. Have a ghost ship and chapter 4 Canadian brand new. Wanting to trade a new purge skull and shield for the plague doctor. But are very scarce.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Might be worth making a post on the vapetrader.com

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure there are any around here for sale unfortunately. Been waiting for a bit myself as well. Have a ghost ship and chapter 4 Canadian brand new. Wanting to trade a new purge skull and shield for the plague doctor. But are very scarce.

Thanks, I have three of the V4 (1 Canadian, 2 Bogans and even the Ghostship) but only one Doctor in Copper. The newer mods are not the problem, I have bought them from all over the world, but it's very difficult to get the older pieces. There was a FB B/S/T group from where I got a few of my mods but it has been closed :mad:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Yea they're definitely a chore to track down.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecigarettes.com has a few Deathwish mods in stock. I just ordered a stacked Ripper myself.View attachment 169391
Thanks, EdwinI have been on their site, but all that I would need is sold out. The few parts they have I already own except the brass Ripper. But: Ships within 24 to 48 hours (see our shipping policy for details). NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.

Last edited:

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Damn, that sucks! I just seen you were from Austria. I hate when that happens with the international shipping. There has been some nice mods that I've had to pass up due to the international shipping issue.

VU Sponsors