Become a Patron!

WTB Gear RTA Replacement Straight Glass

natebuchanan

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All!
I have 2 OFRF Gear RTAs, and I have broken the straight (NOT bubble) glass for both of them. I bought a 10 pack of replacement glass from fasttech, but NONE of them fit (diameter too small), even if I take the O-rings completely off. I tried to contact Wotofo directly (they “bought” OFRF, I honestly thought they were one in the same anyway), as they sell the bubble glass on their website, but not the straight glass. I have yet to hear back from them. Can anyone sell me one or two or 10, or direct me to a place that can sell me some? Thanks.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
This is all I could find....

Don't know about the vendor or the fit honestly.
Surprised fasttech had wrong part. Make sure you open a ticket and get credit. Good luck

natebuchanan

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is all I could find....

Don't know about the vendor or the fit honestly.
Surprised fasttech had wrong part. Make sure you open a ticket and get credit. Good luck
Thanks @BobsHere . Yeah, I saw that they had them, I bought 3 replacement glass pieces from them (VapingBest I think is their name) for my QP M25 Fatality RTA, and it took almost 4 months and a half of a dozen e-mails back and forth to finally get them delivered. If it comes down to it, I may not have another choice. If possible, I'd like to have it before the new year lol.
And thanks for the advice on the ticket at Fasttech, I've opened a ticket. It's a shame, there were 7 reviews from other people on the replacement glass, and they all said theirs fit. Maybe they sent the wrong part?
Thanks for your help man, have a GREAT Friday.

VU Sponsors