iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
So long story short, my friend @raymo2u has been flaunting his Snow Wolf to me, try as I might he just won't sell it. This constant torment of builds on a sleek and sexy mod like that has made me self conscience and inadequate as a vapor. I have a black or stainless xcubeII or white Sigelei 150w TC to trade with cash on top.
Please help me end this misery.

P.S. yes this is actually a real post, Iam looking for a good deal on one...lol
underground.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Yes he has been looking for something similar to this, anyone that can help him please do :D
You called to me so I felt the need to post something for you:rolleyes:
SW&Xcube.jpg

Last edited:

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i have a snow wolf 200 TC mod, bought about a month ago...it looks just like this but white, i assume its 1.5 but i dont know how to verify that, if it means firmware or something.

Im about to throw it on Hardware here in a bit.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
i have a snow wolf 200 TC mod, bought about a month ago...it looks just like this but white, i assume its 1.5 but i dont know how to verify that, if it means firmware or something.
On the side of the mod opposite the buttons does it say the wordds Snow wolf or is it a snow wolf emblem? How much are you posting it for?

Sean.King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
On the side of the mod opposite the buttons does it say the wordds Snow wolf or is it a snow wolf emblem? How much are you posting it for?

Just a heads up, not all 1.5's have the logo, those are the special edition ones. 1.5's will say it on the box packaging and on mine the two magnets on the inside top left of the box have a 1 and a 5 on them.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Just a heads up, not all 1.5's have the logo, those are the special edition ones. 1.5's will say it on the box packaging and on mine the two magnets on the inside top left of the box have a 1 and a 5 on them.
Thank you dude, I didn't know that.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My Red Crimson Edition is a V1.5 Special Edition with certificate. The 1 and 5 on magnets are the new numbers that qualify for no hassle replacement warranty...the rest of us are out of luck as ours were made a month or earlier then when those lasered stamps were used.

trueboi3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a black one that I would be willing to trade. its been used but I do want to try the cube out. let me know

VU Sponsors