WTB SXK Billet Box accessories

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I've got a sxk Karma Rba. Also a PECO plus JMK tip and an atmistique Bozo tip in my sale thread.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
got an SXK BB on the way from @c.diehl so now I want to pick up some accessories that'll work with it Preferably DL RBA bridges, but open to panels, drip tips, etc
You may want to make sure it's your thing before you start buying a whole bunch of stuff. Just a suggestion.

For most people the Billet Box seems to be an all or nothing endeavor. Either they wind up loving it and no amount of trinketry is enough, or they just don't take to it and it goes up for sale.

The most important component is the RBA's/bridges. My advice, whatever that may be worth, would be to get a couple proven RBA's and see if the whole Billet Box... thing is for you.

Like I say just a suggestion. I've seen a number of folks go hog wild at first and then a month or 2 later it's all up for sale. OR, several months later they now have 5 Billet Boxes, 7 RBAs, 12 sets of doors, 11 buttons and 23 drip tips.

priest2705

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You may want to make sure it's your thing before you start buying a whole bunch of stuff. Just a suggestion.

For most people the Billet Box seems to be an all or nothing endeavor. Either they wind up loving it and no amount of trinketry is enough, or they just don't take to it and it goes up for sale.

The most important component is the RBA's/bridges. My advice, whatever that may be worth, would be to get a couple proven RBA's and see if the whole Billet Box... thing is for you.

Like I say just a suggestion. I've seen a number of folks go hog wild at first and then a month or 2 later it's all up for sale. OR, several months later they now have 5 Billet Boxes, 7 RBAs, 12 sets of doors, 11 buttons and 23 drip tips.

I just bought my first, but a friend has one and I've had the chance to try hers on several occasions. I'd been putting off getting one because I know that it's a money trap, but, I decided to finally jump in and stop dragging my feet about it

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just bought my first, but a friend has one and I've had the chance to try hers on several occasions. I'd been putting off getting one because I know that it's a money trap, but, I decided to finally jump in and stop dragging my feet about it
Oh, excellent then :D

VU Sponsors