Become a Patron!

WTF I WAS BANNED FROM VU LIVE!!!

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, so I kind of knew it was heading that way. Let me give back story. While back I began cruising VU Live. I did get a little "offensive" and was told I was making certain people uncomfortable. Everything was cool for a while. Then comes along this little chick. She promoted her Periscope and stuff. Few weeks go by. I get a email from someone claiming to be a host of a show (turns out email was deactivated or something afterwards because I couldn't reply to it) they accused me of brutally and flagrantly sexually harassing this chick demanding sex from her and nude photos of her. So, like always, I dwelled on it. It stewed and simmered. So yea I was pissed. Well, when I got more time off from work I was in chat and she got brought up. I lost it. I said how I felt about her and the situation. All a sudden she comes in room jumping my ass. The host who warned me before, without knowing what was going on immediately told me I had to go and banned me. Now I don't personally expect @TygerTyger or @VaporJoe to step in or anything. Just sucks that someone decided to start shit, knowing how I dwell on crap, just for kicks. I'm not saying this chick did it, not saying anything like it. I tried to explain that to her and the host who banned me. I simply stated I would put her on ignore and that way I wouldn't even know she was there to save the grief. Apparently my ban is all that would suffice however. Kinda fucked up but oh well I guess.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, so I kind of knew it was heading that way. Let me give back story. While back I began cruising VU Live. I did get a little "offensive" and was told I was making certain people uncomfortable. Everything was cool for a while. Then comes along this little chick. She promoted her Periscope and stuff. Few weeks go by. I get a email from someone claiming to be a host of a show (turns out email was deactivated or something afterwards because I couldn't reply to it) they accused me of brutally and flagrantly sexually harassing this chick demanding sex from her and nude photos of her. So, like always, I dwelled on it. It stewed and simmered. So yea I was pissed. Well, when I got more time off from work I was in chat and she got brought up. I lost it. I said how I felt about her and the situation. All a sudden she comes in room jumping my ass. The host who warned me before, without knowing what was going on immediately told me I had to go and banned me. Now I don't personally expect @TygerTyger or @VaporJoe to step in or anything. Just sucks that someone decided to start shit, knowing how I dwell on crap, just for kicks. I'm not saying this chick did it, not saying anything like it. I tried to explain that to her and the host who banned me. I simply stated I would put her on ignore and that way I wouldn't even know she was there to save the grief. Apparently my ban is all that would suffice however. Kinda fucked up but oh well I guess.
This is the INternet grow a nut sack dude

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is the INternet grow a nut sack dude
I know, trust me, I know, just beyond pisses me off. Been a while (since Yahoo days) I allowed some flipping cock breaths to lure me into drama. I mean, I can still watch shows, just can't participate in chat or anything. I am still trying to figure out how someone can send me a email from a address that when I tried to reply to said delivery failed. Can people spoof emails like they can phone #s? I know some cuck somewhere enjoyed themselves and I wish I could just snap their neck man. If I find out its someone I personally know, imma beat the brakes off em. Different to push me and then come clean before I lose my cool on someone else then just let it play out. As I said, they claimed to be a host and they were anonymously tipped by someone who allegedly knew the girl and she told them all the stuff.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly, I think I just need **** lol. Start my own "vape and **** channel". Wonder if Tommy Chong would do a show on it lol. Maybe snoop.......

Last edited by a moderator:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know, trust me, I know, just beyond pisses me off. Been a while (since Yahoo days) I allowed some flipping cock breaths to lure me into drama. I mean, I can still watch shows, just can't participate in chat or anything. I am still trying to figure out how someone can send me a email from a address that when I tried to reply to said delivery failed. Can people spoof emails like they can phone #s? I know some cuck somewhere enjoyed themselves and I wish I could just snap their neck man. If I find out its someone I personally know, imma beat the brakes off em. Different to push me and then come clean before I lose my cool on someone else then just let it play out. As I said, they claimed to be a host and they were anonymously tipped by someone who allegedly knew the girl and she told them all the stuff.
I hear ya man I am not being a dick I have worked in IT for 25 years and seen the most fucked up things its a warzone out there and as much as people want to make it seem like they have a protected little area its a fallacy venting is great expecting someone to police the INTERNET is kinda like asking Big Brother to watch you take a shit.. I know you understand what I mean :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Honestly, I think I just need **** lol. Start my own "vape and ****channel". Wonder if Tommy Chong would do a show on it lol. Maybe snoop.......
haha that will get censored but yes that is what I would suggest .. it works wonders

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear ya man I am not being a dick I have worked in IT for 25 years and seen the most fucked up things its a warzone out there and as much as people want to make it seem like they have a protected little area its a fallacy venting is great expecting someone to police the INTERNET is kinda like asking Big Brother to watch you take a shit.. I know you understand what I mean :)
I totally understand. I actually had been dwelling on the whole ban thing. Just needed to vent it. I have a few friends who will remain "anonymous" if you get my drift and all they do us laugh when I mention this and ask how the Fuck I got a email from a nonexistent addy.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its easy to spoof emails do a search on email spoofing yes effectively if I knew your email I could right now send out something to someone else you know and basically say the most fucked up shit imaginable and then they will reply to you and wonder what happened this can happen with employers anyone and it does all the time... Open mail relays is one way there are derivatives of this as well

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Its easy to spoof emails do a search on email spoofing yes effectively if I knew your email I could right now send out something to someone else you know and basically say the most fucked up shit imaginable and then they will reply to you and wonder what happened this can happen with employers anyone and it does all the time... Open mail relays is one way there are derivatives of this as well
I guess I been out of the net game too long lol. All I do now online is watch vids, order crap and forums. Oh and the occasional game.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I been out of the net game too long lol. All I do now online is watch vids, order crap and forums. Oh and the occasional game.
And air your dirty laundry from what happened on VU live to bring it now to the forum all because you were banned, I don't blame them one bit for banning you there, if indeed what you say happened, I thought VU live was about vaping, not all the other things you posted about. As for your comments in post #3 check your pm's please.

(Quote)I know, trust me, I know, just beyond pisses me off. Been a while (since Yahoo days) I allowed some flipping cock breaths to lure me into drama. I mean, I can still watch shows, just can't participate in chat or anything. I am still trying to figure out how someone can send me a email from a address that when I tried to reply to said delivery failed. Can people spoof emails like they can phone #s? I know some cuck somewhere enjoyed themselves and I wish I could just snap their neck man. If I find out its someone I personally know, imma beat the brakes off em. Different to push me and then come clean before I lose my cool on someone else then just let it play out. As I said, they claimed to be a host and they were anonymously tipped by someone who allegedly knew the girl and she told them all the stuff.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
And air your dirty laundry from what happened on VU live to bring it now to the forum all because you were banned, I don't blame them one bit for banning you there, if indeed what you say happened, I thought VU live was about vaping, not all the other things you posted about. As for your comments in post #3 check your pm's please.

(Quote)I know, trust me, I know, just beyond pisses me off. Been a while (since Yahoo days) I allowed some flipping cock breaths to lure me into drama. I mean, I can still watch shows, just can't participate in chat or anything. I am still trying to figure out how someone can send me a email from a address that when I tried to reply to said delivery failed. Can people spoof emails like they can phone #s? I know some cuck somewhere enjoyed themselves and I wish I could just snap their neck man. If I find out its someone I personally know, imma beat the brakes off em. Different to push me and then come clean before I lose my cool on someone else then just let it play out. As I said, they claimed to be a host and they were anonymously tipped by someone who allegedly knew the girl and she told them all the stuff.
Whiskey, over half the shows at night have nothing to do with vaping. Take Antiantisocial's show for instance. Quite often his show is "risque" to say it mildly. He rarely even mentions vaping. I agree I over reacted, but isn't the mud pit where you are allowed to vent? I do apologize for the threats however.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
venting is allowed, but what we talked about in PM is not. I'll leave the rest up to admin to comment on, as you already tagged them here.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
As I said, I apologize. Just been dwelling on it for 2 weeks or so while I was out of town working. The shows, chat and forums are about the only escape from reality that exists for me at the moment.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Like I said, I don't expect or want them to necessarily get involved. As MrScaryZ said, I basically got lured into someone's little game as old as the web itself. Very well could be a friend, but who knows. Just needed to get it off my chest.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
.... I did get a little "offensive" and was told I was making certain people uncomfortable. ....

Yes, saying about a female host that you would "like to fuck her corpse" is offensive and makes people uncomfortable.... to say the least!
I'd also say it's more than reasonable grounds for being banned from a channel.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, saying about a female host that you would "like to fuck her corpse" is offensive and makes people uncomfortable.... to say the least!
Dear god if I knew all this I would not have wasted my breath above what a bad bad man!

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Whoa, who said anything about screwing a corpse @TygerTyger? I was referring to Anti banning me because I made a comment in chat about how I got a email (apparently spoofed as the email address apparently doesn't exist) from a [email protected] saying that a anonymous tip was given to him that I was very seriously harrassing Ashley Vapes and demanding she have sex with me and send me nude photos. When I told hobbit and Jason about it Ashley came into chat bitching asking what's my deal. I expressed what I was told. Anti came in and was like Ducky you gotta to. Anything I said in chat actually, I apologized SEVERAL TIMES & explained it all weeks before this. I already had a talk with a few people about going docile. I actually was for a good while before I got the email. Like I said, it could have been a friend, or just some troll luring me into being a dick in chat. I have no idea, but I never remember saying I wanted to screw a host's corpse.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whoa, who said anything about screwing a corpse @TygerTyger? I was referring to Anti banning me because I made a comment in chat about how I got a email (apparently spoofed as the email address apparently doesn't exist) from a [email protected] saying that a anonymous tip was given to him that I was very seriously harrassing Ashley Vapes and demanding she have sex with me and send me nude photos. When I told hobbit and Jason about it Ashley came into chat bitching asking what's my deal. I expressed what I was told. Anti came in and was like Ducky you gotta to. Anything I said in chat actually, I apologized SEVERAL TIMES & explained it all weeks before this. I already had a talk with a few people about going docile. I actually was for a good while before I got the email. Like I said, it could have been a friend, or just some troll luring me into being a dick in chat. I have no idea, but I never remember saying I wanted to screw a host's corpse.

Memory lapse? Others seem to remember it quite vividly.

Our hosts are quite accustomed to comments from chat, and generally have very thick skins..... but when a chatter makes really offensive comments, and causes hosts and other viewers to be extremely uncomfortable, then it's best to part ways.

You, yourself, have already admitted that you were "a little offensive, and made people uncomfortable"..... they way it was told to me, you were EXTREMELY offensive and made people VERY uncomfortable..... some of whom have very high thresholds for such things. As VaporJoe always says, "actions have consequences". No hard feelings. No ill-will...... but for the time being, the ban stands.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Memory lapse? Others seem to remember it quite vividly.

Our hosts are quite accustomed to comments from chat, and generally have very thick skins..... but when a chatter makes really offensive comments, and causes hosts and other viewers to be extremely uncomfortable, then it's best to part ways.

You, yourself, have already admitted that you were "a little offensive, and made people uncomfortable"..... they way it was told to me, you were EXTREMELY offensive and made people VERY uncomfortable..... some of whom have very high thresholds for such things. As VaporJoe always says, "actions have consequences". No hard feelings. No ill-will...... but for the time being, the ban stands.

Totally cool, as I said, I really didn't expect the ban to be magically lifted and everything be cool. The things I did say was to get reactions out of people. As I said, I know I took crap too far and did apologize in chat on a few occasions for the things I did say when I seen someone who was in the chat when I said some of the things. The only thing I am disputing is the issue that was going down when the ban was handed out. As my first few lines said, I knew I took things too far and was actually expecting someone to bring up the issue, which is why I toned it down before the ban. No hard feelings or ill will towards anyone. Just wanted to vent about the whole accusations with Ashley Vapes. I maybe the guy who crosses the line, but I don't demand sex from anyone or nude pix.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You wanted to vent and rekindle it back to the forum now , I hope your ban from there stays in place indefinitely, there is no place for people like you here or VU live, my opinion as a member.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I find his potential corpse fucking WAY less offensive than the bullshit that anti has had on his show the last two weeks.
Last week took the cake with that pro *** sniveling anti american anti cop. pro commy pro terrorist cocksmoker that was on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You wanted to vent and rekindle it back to the forum now , I hope your ban from there stays in place indefinitely, there is no place for people like you here or VU live, my opinion as a member.

Glad you can read minds, as I said, I knew ban would stay, just wanted to get off my chest what was a straight out lie. Did I say VERY inappropriate stuff to people, yes. Read my original post again, the first few lines say "I knew it was coming for a while" BUT I didn't do the crap I was accused of in the email I got. I take blame for what I say or do. I got no qualms with that. Banging a dead body? Don't remember saying it, but quite possibly. As BigNasty said, what I said or did is child's play compared to some other people. I deserved to get the ban. No doubt at all. I am a offensive person by choice. I love shock factor. You can tell a lot about a person when you drop a offensive and uncomfortable bomb and just stand back at read reactions. Was I right in doing it in chat? Heck no. I agreed that it was overboard. I also apologized to hobbit, Gwen and a few others I was told I offended and explained to them why I did it and that I wouldn't do it again. Week later this allegation. I'm not guilty of brutally sexually harassing this Ashley chick. I didn't demand in any way her to shag me. I also never demanded she send nude pix. Do I deserve the ban, hell yes but not for the reason Anti did it. That's what I keep saying and people keep reading other crap into it.

I find his potential corpse fucking WAY less offensive than the bullshit that anti has had on his show the last two weeks.
Last week took the cake with that pro *** sniveling anti american anti cop. pro commy pro terrorist cocksmoker that was on.
I agree bro. Most of the comments I made were during Anti's shows. I should have known better. I'm a grown man and their is no excuse for my actions really. I will admit that. I accept everything I did wrong except for the false allegations.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You really expect to get sympathy here? Look where you're at, JFC
Did I say I wanted sympathy? I wanted to vent and get it off my chest. I will admit I am a total douche 90% of the time. I am guilty of everything but what the exact ban was for. No one apparently knew about the email I got, not even Anti until I told him about it. That is church there.

VU Sponsors