Become a Patron!

Wtmke1

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all. Michael here. Definitely a fun journey getting to where I am today vaping. Never thought I'd pick up a vape let alone quit smoking cigarettes. Heard about vaping in 2012 and really didn't think much of it. The Blu cigalikes had been around for a while and I tried a couple. Never saw it replacing cigs. Then a friend popped up one day with an ego style vape. I tried it and coughed like crazy. Was like no way. Not for me. About a year later my exwifes sister opened a vape shop right in the middle of town. I stopped by as we were still on good terms. She talked me into buying an ego pen and aspire pro tank. I hit that hard for about a week and only smoke 7 cigarettes that week. It just wasn't a cigarette though. I needed more power. Decided on a vision spinner 2. Didn't work past charging it so I gave it a go at an istick50. Still had the pro tank but started smoking again. Went to a different shop one day after looking at a new tank. Got an Atlantis 2. Was dual using for about 2 years. On to 2015 still dual using and one of my daughters asked me at a birthday party for one of the other kids why I Vaped and smoked. If vaping helps not smoke, then why not quit smoking. She was right. I could go most of the day vaping. Only like food, sleep and sex triggered cigs. So it was September 22 2015 that I had my last tobacco product. Found Vaping underground from someone on the dr crimmy group on Facebook before the whole toilet juice fiasco. Someone from that group actually sent me my first rda. I stayed on here for a while following Zamazan and Robot Zombie around just reading. And more reading. Lol. Vu is the only thing I read except for Mooch. Am honored at the opportunity to be a moderator. Just more time I get to spend on here. I love it. Anything to help someone else quit or do something safely I'm there. And buy/sell. Anyone here that knows me knows of the shinyitus I have. And that's my story. Smoke free. Feeling great and part of the best forum there is.️

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Robot Zombie, man! I was just asking someone about him. I always enjoyed reading his stuff, too.

I've always been glad to have you around here, seeing you help one person, after another. Super glad to have you as part of the team now. Enjoying getting to know more about you.

Welcome to the Team, Michael! <3:pizza::vino:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all. Michael here. Definitely a fun journey getting to where I am today vaping. Never thought I'd pick up a vape let alone quit smoking cigarettes. Heard about vaping in 2012 and really didn't think much of it. The Blu cigalikes had been around for a while and I tried a couple. Never saw it replacing cigs. Then a friend popped up one day with an ego style vape. I tried it and coughed like crazy. Was like no way. Not for me. About a year later my exwifes sister opened a vape shop right in the middle of town. I stopped by as we were still on good terms. She talked me into buying an ego pen and aspire pro tank. I hit that hard for about a week and only smoke 7 cigarettes that week. It just wasn't a cigarette though. I needed more power. Decided on a vision spinner 2. Didn't work past charging it so I gave it a go at an istick50. Still had the pro tank but started smoking again. Went to a different shop one day after looking at a new tank. Got an Atlantis 2. Was dual using for about 2 years. On to 2015 still dual using and one of my daughters asked me at a birthday party for one of the other kids why I Vaped and smoked. If vaping helps not smoke, then why not quit smoking. She was right. I could go most of the day vaping. Only like food, sleep and sex triggered cigs. So it was September 22 2015 that I had my last tobacco product. Found Vaping underground from someone on the dr crimmy group on Facebook before the whole toilet juice fiasco. Someone from that group actually sent me my first rda. I stayed on here for a while following Zamazan and Robot Zombie around just reading. And more reading. Lol. Vu is the only thing I read except for Mooch. Am honored at the opportunity to be a moderator. Just more time I get to spend on here. I love it. Anything to help someone else quit or do something safely I'm there. And buy/sell. Anyone here that knows me knows of the shinyitus I have. And that's my story. Smoke free. Feeling great and part of the best forum there is.️
Inspiring story, brother. Couldn't be happier to have you as an admin here! You're certainly deserving of the honor! Congrats!

Sent from the Death Star

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We're very glad to have you!

r0TNma2F-OGdnYadRmQ9XgFvHeQnRc_0SdKysVQbdcLOx0gteiThkGJwb0BSkcvFwA9VIIEG4O_tTNNXl4GIm-JD0YnGoD5H-0-tGF0RApc74krDLFkk3fPe0woo_4VjPxDsiPfaDQZQ34_6ht7RNtCptlmB4hWMYGVfkToco6mHOIw5DQGFDixxhz_-n56JdxBTIIdpUQ2hh6C4vE0TDXW8qSIFH4Ld1AnqUJvf3ZLZ9MLFdD4-CikomSu2r_c2PPzMsm4SGwHQmBg7HPnd-RuD6DSHXIi30zm_kTzKXuPBlVleS7fLmuYkB9ahx1cN0m3tRXQFSK-8cj1tRP6zzAdAJF4_GMp5WvxgwWlyu3O4tsezc61ChwHFrIjsJ69eNmKR7DPKh6ksiIk3SAYyrPkzn6sR6GnzmeokznYzRoHWtWZL5_AOrHI3NQvyco1infMfdkDxwdhE74wDo-4ZfiRfRsEho3bUPrhjTdD6SkmEe28QRN6D08EhPnHEjkhb7Jz3-rbOII9oz6q6PXAY9j-n1oA1ZcuGdFpreyoIBeiyVGyn4BDBqU5tEZNddCCiWdKr1QEHFKoC-ouvFAWpJCoSdmZxuP5takp9tVX-5rLQofxalLDrfGg5MtyUq1tfKSZyaL2GAlMRh1PnOfpXaEHfHg=w390-h292-no

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Sweet :cheers:

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
for those of you that might not really know @Wtmke1.....

@Wtmke1's knife hand has a kill radius of 100 meters.
@Wtmke1 once swam from Memphis to Cairo, Illinois for a six pack of PBR and a box of Tagalongs.
@Wtmke1's gggg-grandfather was the official Beef Jerky Master of the Revolutionary War Battle of King's Mountain.
@Wtmke1 was voted in high school "Most Likely to Kill a Bobcat Naked".
@Wtmke1 is currently ranked #14 in the NC Union of Bar Band Drummers.
@Wtmke1 was on the Board of Directors for The Hatfields Inc. and The McCoys Inc. simultaneously.
@Wtmke1, as a child, was the usher, organist, and sergeant-at-arms of the Pleasant Grove Baptist Church.
@Wtmke1 is the Official Party Planner and Keg Master of the North Carolina State Legislature.
@Wtmke1 filibustered the elimination of chocolate milk in elementary school Student Government for 53 hours.
@Wtmke1 once shouted at a mountainside and 16 pounds of ginger root jumped out of the ground.

Couldn't have happened for a better dude
:cheers:
Cheers mate

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

@Wtmke1 once swam from Memphis to Cairo, Illinois for a six pack of PBR and a box of Tagalongs.
@Wtmke1's gggg-grandfather was the official Beef Jerky Master of the Revolutionary War Battle of King's Mountain.
@Wtmke1 was on the Board of Directors for The Hatfields Inc. and The McCoys Inc. simultaneously.
@Wtmke1, as a child, was the usher, organist, and sergeant-at-arms of the Pleasant Grove Baptist Church.
@Wtmke1 is the Official Party Planner and Keg Master of the North Carolina State Legislature.
@Wtmke1 filibustered the elimination of chocolate milk in elementary school Student Government for 53 hours.
@Wtmke1 once shouted at a mountainside and 16 pounds of ginger root jumped out of the ground.

Cheers mate

And perhaps the biggest honor to his parents : @Wtmke1 was the first winner of the Vapor Joe look-a-like contest :giggle:

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Michael- congrats on your becoming a VU moderator, you are a great asset here !
I always have fun chatting with you about music, vape mail and eliquids!
Glad you are here and look forward to our future chats my friend!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Cheers mate

Jeez, I love this!

Congrats, Michael! A fantastic choice!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

PBR is worth that for sure.

Damn. Hope he learns the call of ginseng as well as the call for ginger.

Aw now, that's just showing off for giggles. See how he does again a Kodiak. *chuckles*

Glad he's a moderator. We have an excellent crew of them. :)

VU Sponsors