Become a Patron!

WTS 16 Wood Mods (Bottom Feeders,Mechanical,Series,Parallel, and Regulated)(New Message Added)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
very nice. is that a BF narda? i looked for a clone on FT but didn't see bf option. did you pick it up like that or did you add a bf pin separate? me likey :)

No, it is an authentic Goon I converted to BF myself

You can get the bf pins from Fatdaddy

I think the NarDa takes a 3mm - I have both but have not yet taken the time to swap the pins

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
very nice. is that a BF narda? i looked for a clone on FT but didn't see bf option. did you pick it up like that or did you add a bf pin separate? me likey :)

I think the NarDa takes a 3mm - I have both but have not yet taken the time to swap the pins
I know Narmods sold a BF pin separately, so I imagine it is just a simple pin swap

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

that's a goon? i thought the goon has the triple hole air slots? thanks for the info tho. that setup looks great!

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Rating - 100%
2 0 0
Add Feedback
Blog Posts:0
JuicyLucy said: ↑
that's a goon? i thought the goon has the triple hole air slots? thanks for the info tho.

Oh Luuuuuucy! That IS a Narda lol

Oh Spanky!!!! Oh LuTang!!! You are so right! :p

I was going to change the pin when Woody came in and I didn't (something happened, can't remember what) and I switched out various attys on it when I took the photo :eek:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

I did mod it last night (3mm pin from faddy), it is a FT clone and it squonks nicely.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I did mod it last night (3mm pin from faddy), it is a FT clone and it squonks nicely.
sweet. i'll probably end up getting that setup. trying to decide between this wood squonk or the coppervape squonk. i like the looks of these wood mods better, but the metal coppervape would take more of a beating. decisions...decisions..... this is my first entry into the bottom feed world.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
sweet. i'll probably end up getting that setup. trying to decide between this wood squonk or the coppervape squonk. i like the looks of these wood mods better, but the metal coppervape would take more of a beating. decisions...decisions..... this is my first entry into the bottom feed world.
If you do order the FT clone, get the 316 SS one

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Morning All. Well finally finished the last of 3 commissioned wood mods this Sat. and will be shipping it today. The other 2 were shipped Friday and should arrive Today. Before someone asks making these 3 pretty much wiped me out of supplies needed to make some more. So for now it is going to be a time of Rest and Restocking before I even think about making any more. For now I will share the reasons I decided to take on these special builds.

The first one i decided to do was mainly because they asked. Also it created a slight challenge to do so. When I initially started I ran into some problems so had to start over with different woods. By the end I was so happy with the way it looked that I seriously hoped they would not like it so I could add it to my personal collection :D. But Alas they paid for it right away. So away it went.

The second one. Was a definite challenge. in that I had never done one with that particular chip before. Much less making it into squonker. Having all the parts already in my possession was a good reason to attempt it. Buth the main reason I decided to do it was simple. They had Bought a Mod from me before and I was very grateful. This is the one that took the longest to finish. But i am very happy with it in the end. And learned a lot in the process.

The third one wasn't a challenge to make. But The person asking for it had very generously extended me a kindness in the past and I had been trying to come up with a way to repay them. So when they asked me to make them a particular mod. I gladly made it. (Always want to keep my karma points in the positive :))

So those are my reasons. Hopefully after they receive them they will decide to share some of their pictures with the rest of you. And here is to all of you who bought having many years of enjoyment with these mods

For the rest of you there are still some mods ready for new homes.:sad:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
And I am sharing this beautiful piece of work by @Sonar505
It is more than beautiful to me, as his Karma was kind to me too<3

thumbnail_IMG_20160808_1239057881_zpsb1cyhywi.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Morning All. Well finally finished the last of 3 commissioned wood mods this Sat. and will be shipping it today. The other 2 were shipped Friday and should arrive Today. Before someone asks making these 3 pretty much wiped me out of supplies needed to make some more. So for now it is going to be a time of Rest and Restocking before I even think about making any more. For now I will share the reasons I decided to take on these special builds.

The first one i decided to do was mainly because they asked. Also it created a slight challenge to do so. When I initially started I ran into some problems so had to start over with different woods. By the end I was so happy with the way it looked that I seriously hoped they would not like it so I could add it to my personal collection :D. But Alas they paid for it right away. So away it went.

The second one. Was a definite challenge. in that I had never done one with that particular chip before. Much less making it into squonker. Having all the parts already in my possession was a good reason to attempt it. Buth the main reason I decided to do it was simple. They had Bought a Mod from me before and I was very grateful. This is the one that took the longest to finish. But i am very happy with it in the end. And learned a lot in the process.

The third one wasn't a challenge to make. But The person asking for it had very generously extended me a kindness in the past and I had been trying to come up with a way to repay them. So when they asked me to make them a particular mod. I gladly made it. (Always want to keep my karma points in the positive :))

So those are my reasons. Hopefully after they receive them they will decide to share some of their pictures with the rest of you. And here is to all of you who bought having many years of enjoyment with these mods

For the rest of you there are still some mods ready for new homes.:sad:
I very much intend to show it off here, Sonar.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is the list in the first post up to date? I'm interested in #6. Or 5 as a second choice.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And may I just say these all look amazing. I'm going to have a hard time bringing myself to use it instead of putting it on a shelf to look at when I get it. Glad I stumbled (or got pointed ) into this thread before they were all gone.

VU Sponsors