WTS 2380T/break brick wall in case of emergency tool SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm not even really kidding - if you know these mods, you know they are the toughest, best constructed tube mods in the world. And the 2380 is a brick shite house.

This was my first Dicodes, and though is has plenty of scratches, this mod will likely last forever. Well, probably longer then any of us, at least. While I dream of have the entire line (only missing the 32.5mm beast and the other extreme, the telegonos), I have entirely too many mods and gotta cut down a bit. By 20 or 30 mods I'm thinking.... yea. It's already difficult, I don't want to let go of any of them, but, well, you know...

So, the scratches can be buffed out most likely, plus you can easily still buy new ext tubes. Did I mention this gal can get stacked? Oh yes, stack it for double power. While not shown in the pics, you do not have to telescope it for this, the ext tubes come with her for a seamless stacking.

Makes a great first dicodes! Was mine, after all. RRP for idk close to $300 I think, she can be yours for
$110 shipped! (CONUS only)
PP (F&F or G&S + 4%) I know most of you know this but somebody invariably someone is clueless so DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING VAPE RELATED IN PP, please

20210618_152444(1).jpg20210618_152813.jpg20210618_152508.jpg

mo pics
mo mods

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors