WTS - 4 Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have 4 Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 tanks. 3 are never used, brand new, need to be washed before use to clean the machine oil off. The 4th i have washed and used through one tank of juice and decided the kayfun is not for me. They all come with the carrying case and all accessories. Also will include a quartz nano tank that fits perfect. Asking $25 shipped priority for all.

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG

Last edited:

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Will also throw in kanthal wire, about 9 feet of each:
30g
32g
34g

And a new unopened bag of bacon cotton prime will be included as well. Trying to clear some stuff out of my drawer. Also will include 2 new luer lock bottles with plastic needle tips for filling kayfuns and some prebuilt micro coils, some .5ohm, 1.0ohm and 1.2ohm

Last edited:

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just realized that I scuffed the only one of the kayfuns that I have used because the bottom drip catcher was tight. Minor scuff but still. So I’m dropping the price to $25 shipped for all 4 kayfun plus the wire and cotton. Found a couple drip tips I will include as well in case you don’t like the kayfun drip tips.

Last edited:

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Forgot that i also bought some hex screws to replace the kayfun deck screws because i heard they werent great. I will include the new screws and allen wrenches as well.

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yeah I really thought I’d love the kayfun but i guess I got so spoiled by my drippers nothing seems to satisfy me the same way. I’m sure the person buying it will really enjoy them though if they want a good mtl vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors