Become a Patron!

WTS Dovpo x Signature Tips Mono SQ DNA75c and some more to come...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody! Long time lurker, I quit vaping about two months ago and figured it was probably time to get around to selling my stuff. All prices include shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 (PM me about anywhere else, including international shipping if you’re willing to cover costs).

All pictures can be seen here:
First up is the Dovpo x Signature Tips Mono SQ DNA75c...I got this thing when it first came out and it immediately became my favorite mod. Needless to say, it did not get much use at all. The form factor is sleek, the buttons are very clicky; it's incredibly well-built, and the DNA chip needs no introduction here, I'm sure. Just has a small nick on the screen. Comes with everything it came with and I reloaded the stock DNA75 software on it before I put it back in its box.
Comes with: Everything it came with.
Asking $100 shipped.

Next is the Vapecige VTX DNA250C squonk mod. I really loved this thing and it was my daily driver for about three months. I had to replace one of the screws in the 510, which doesn't look fantastic, but I tried lol. There's a residual shmear of superglue on the top of the mod that kind of looks like a scuff; I'm sure it can be taken off with some acetone or something. It DOES NOT come with the atomizer it came with or a squonk bottle (fits most, inside is big). Aside from that, the mod is in great shape.
Comes with: Original box, mod, paperwork
Asking $75 shipped.

My daily work-beater for the last six months of vaping, a matte purple Asmodus Minikin 2. I love the way this mod feels in the hand. It is pretty beat up: a couple nicks in the paint, the battery door doesn’t fit quite perfectly (but does stay on, let me be clear), and a corner of it is a little bent. I ended up replacing it with the next mod on the list, but it still works like the day I bought it.
Asking $15 shipped.

The replacement work-beater: the Asmodus Lustro. Didn’t actually see too much action. I can’t find anything physically wrong with it. I turned off the hand-waiving gesture feature (you’re welcome) and the flashlight sucks.
Asking $25 shipped.

An Asmodus x Ultroner Luna stabwood squonk mod. It ended up being my first and only stabwood mod, and I used it maybe 10 times. It was designated a “special occasion” mod. Anyway, really beautiful piece that I am too cheap to justify arbitrarily keeping.
Asking: $70 shipped

Last, and least, my first mod ever: a Smok Stick Prince. Still works, and still looks great.
Comes with: Mod, paperwork
Asking $10 shipped.

All prices are somewhat negotiable, and all sales are final. I’m happy to answer any questions so feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
otbnd, with you being new, albeit lurking for 7 months, you should really show photos of any damage or wear on your hardware. It's hard for members to get a sense of trust since this is your first time selling. The more detail you can provide the better it is for everyone. Also, mention your accepted payment method(s). :)

VU Sponsors