Become a Patron!

WTS Exodus by SilverWolfCustoms #99/1000 - SOLD!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Im putting up my prized Exodus Box due to the "need" to grab a GForce Earth V2 Box while I can. Its in mint condition and used less then a handful of times..Ive babied this thing. Its scrubbed and polished every time its been used.
I have the Authenticity Documents also, not that its ever been cloned or anything either..

I purchased this box during the second presale, making sure I got the second batch to get the best possible unit there would be (first runs always have issues it seems). I was lucky enough to still have a low number serial and right after that preorder it was sold out and out of production, there wont ever be a Exodus made again and this is the only one Ive ever seen myself-let alone for sale.

SPECS:
ALL Copper and Brass Internals
Drop Out Solid Brass Battery Magazine
Adjustable 510 Pin
Extremely Simple Internal Design
All Delrin/Brass Body
Low Voltage Drop

Ill Include a RDA of YOUR Choice, Tsunami 24 RDA or Twisted Messes V2 (Authentics) (Will be Loaded and Wicked with the Finest Alien Framed Staples I can make!)

Im asking $180 but I will listen to offers if reasonable..Im being pretty damn fair with the price already, but fair with me..

For Trades Im looking for the G-Force Earth V2 Mod, Dos Equis V2, Lethal Box, Tirador, Aventador (Wild Bull), or other Philippine Boxes.

Pictures:

20160723_131045.jpg 20160723_131113.jpg 20160303_122129.jpg 20160330_144633.jpg

Last edited:

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You know I would if I could, I've loved this beauty ever since it's conception! GLWS bud!
(I want one of those Earth Mods, been watching them since their birth too)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
You know I would if I could, I've loved this beauty ever since it's conception! GLWS bud!
(I want one of those Earth Mods, been watching them since their birth too)
Im about to throw in a RDA with the listing...

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
I have a limitless tube with bandana black and camouflage sleeves. Pic in the pictures of you set up thread. I will throw in a Limitless Plus black bandana with it. I freaking hate tube mods. I want box mods. Would even trade you for any series mod (other than Cricket of course). I'm just shooting in the dark here @raymo2u

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a limitless tube with bandana black and camouflage sleeves. Pic in the pictures of you set up thread. I will throw in a Limitless Plus black bandana with it. I freaking hate tube mods. I want box mods. Would even trade you for any series mod (other than Cricket of course). I'm just shooting in the dark here @raymo2u
Im looking to Sell this box to buy the GForce Earth Mod V2 bud...Trades are limited to High End Pinoy Boxes like the Exodus itself, Dos Equis V2/Ballistic/Tirador

I am dropping the price down to $200 (with RDA/Coils still included) if this other buyer doesnt respond back today.
Although I do love Series Boxes I really have tunnel vision for this one box I want, I really though the Exodus would have been gone by now

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some lucky person just got a gorgeous setup........Exodus, an RDA, and Raymo coils......pretty damn sweet!.........also jelly ASF, wish I could've got this................Congrats Bud!

VU Sponsors