Become a Patron!

WTS: Innokin iTazte MVP3 - Black

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi all,

Up for sale is a like new genuine Innokin MVP3 (30W) in Black. I purchased the mod about 3 weeks ago from myvaporstore and have only used it a few times (charged three times). I still have the receipt if interested. Soon after buying this I bought a vaporshark DNA40 so I'm putting this one up for sale.

Works perfectly, charges fully and comes with original box and accessories. As soon as I got it I put a black leather texture skin on it from vapor skinz so the finish has been protected since day 1.

Asking $40 net via paypal. That includes shipping via USPS priority 2-day anywhere in the CONUS.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Full_Size_Render_7.jpg

Full_Size_Render_8.jpg

29x7ms4.jpg

2utnoec.jpg

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
BTW I'm new here but I have references from many other trading forums (not vape related). I'm also on ecig forums under the same username.

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump! I removed the leather skin and will be including a brand new croc skin wrap along with the device (still in packaging).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great condition. You can get these shipped new for 35 with coupon code through gaping cheap. Not to be rude just that's why no one is buying. Good luck though.

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great condition. You can get these shipped new for 35 with coupon code through gaping cheap. Not to be rude just that's why no one is buying. Good luck though.

I just tried looking through the site and I don't see it. There was a coupon code link for $40 but when you click it it's a dead link.

VU Sponsors