heiL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take one of the last if you can hang on to it until I can pay on Monday(same payment method)
You've got it. I'll hold the last one for you.

heiL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All gone unless @bondo backs down from the deal. Will update thread either way.

heiL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are all gone, aside from the one I'm holding for @Whiskey

Thanks to everyone who bought from me and those whom provided a positive contribution to this thread.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great! I am totally in love with mine. Ive seen some negative reviews about the battery threading, but i dont have that issue. Works flawlessly and seems to last forever, but im still using it at lower wattages as i havent built for it, yet. Awesome device for an awesome price! :)

heiL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great! I am totally in love with mine. Ive seen some negative reviews about the battery threading, but i dont have that issue. Works flawlessly and seems to last forever, but im still using it at lower wattages as i havent built for it, yet. Awesome device for an awesome price! :)

I had some squeaking of the threads using a button top battery, it went away if you press in while screwing the battery cover on or using a flat topped battery. I'd have to agree though, for the price it's a great device, even at the top end.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some squeaking of the threads using a button top battery, it went away if you press in while screwing the battery cover on or using a flat topped battery. I'd have to agree though, for the price it's a great device, even at the top end.
I'm only using flat tops with mine. If you don't need more than 40 watts, this is the way to go, imo. I also love the battery life indicator, 7 bars really give a great reading on how much is left, great for ot and about. Naalox should fix those threads if they don't go away after a few changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors