Become a Patron!

WTS: Lots of Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapinclouds

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello VU! I have found myself once again with a shelf full of mods that are no longer getting love. I have never done a sale here but I have done plenty on ECF. My ID there is CraigTime if you want to see my feedback. All of these mods have been USED BUT NOT ABUSED. All show some signs of wear (blemishes, microscratches, etc.) unless otherwise stated. The rDNA30 particularly shows a lot of abuse as it was a daily carry for quite awhile. Shipping is included in the asking price. I accept PayPal only and will only accept payments submitted as "payments" not gifts. I want these to be clean transactions. A few of the higher priced mods I will most likely put insurance on which will require a signature from the recipient. All asking prices are simply that, asking prices. I will usually negotiate if offered a fair deal. Thanks for looking!

aenOEhkl.jpg

SOLD IPV Mini 2 70W $55: This is basically brand new and has only been used a handful of times.

fUlWFDBl.jpg

SOLD Cloupor T8 $75 $55: This is basically brand new and has only been used a handful of times.

S0rcX6dl.jpg

SOLD Cloupor Mini $25: This is basically brand new and has only been used a handful of times.

SxINUiel.jpg

JGVHQt0l.jpg

Madz Modz Nzonic V3 w/ Flat & Beveled Top Cap $175 $150 $125: Condition is Excellent/Like New

i4U319il.jpg

SOLD Joyetech eGrip $45 $30: Condition is Excellent/Like New

7tXyQOZl.jpg

x0qKevpl.jpg

SOLD IPV V2 $50 $30: Condition is Good. I did replace the screws with magnets on the back plate as well.

dHcFPpIl.jpg

SOLD SX Mini S Class $150 $130: Condition is Good

082YBLVl.jpg

SOLD Mark Bugs WAE 2 $225 $200 $175: Condition is Good

SlezE7xl.jpg

SOLD Vaporshark RDNA30 w/ Green Sleeve $140 $75: Condition is Used/Fair

BWuzBVPl.jpg

JM Carbon Fiber Mod w/ SS Tube & Carbon Driptip $125 $105 $90: Condition is Excellent/Like New

3a2XPUml.jpg

HOH ZNA Lite $250 $225 $175: Condition is Good

rEuxPjVl.jpg

NexGen Vapor Futura DNA20 $125 $95 $80: Condition is Excellent/Like New (screen is slightly off-center, it came that way)

Ll1eNDel.jpg

EJ3y22rl.jpg

NO LONGER FOR SALE Red Copper Limited Edition Stingray by JD Tech $200 $180: Condition is Excellent/Like New It has been in a Jwrap since day one.

Last edited:

Quoc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pm sent on the sx mini and cloupor mini, interested in both.

vapinclouds

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys/Gals, I apologize but it was late last night when I put this together... I need to make sure that everyone knows that I work out-of-town Mon-Fri so anything that sells today will be shipped tomorrow morning on my way out. Anything that sells after that WILL NOT SHIP until at the earliest Fri but probably not until Saturday.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the flaws on that original ZNA? How about that Mark Bugs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Got a hb40 for trade for the yihi mini and some cash?

vapinclouds

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing serious. Just obvious signs of wear. Let me take some more photos and try to capture what I'm talking about.
The finish on the WAE2 picks up scratches easily but they are hard to see on camera. IMHO they don't take away from the mod but someone else may feel differently which is why I listed it as good. The ZNA you can see has some signs of wear.
Yn6MsNKl.jpg

kBJDfh7l.jpg

wGtTeTrl.jpg

XJNi03dl.jpg

c01Bd6Ol.jpg

0Xo55Xxl.jpg

1mf15mhl.jpg

lvDZhLGl.jpg

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is a VERY nice collection, I wish I could afford to buy the entire lot! Sadly my budget won't support that thought ... LOL

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The M class mini is a dream for me. Are you using temp control/protection or a standard kanthal build?

vapinclouds

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
standard kanthal right now. I just got it yesterday and i'm pretty sick and can't taste much. I didn't want to mess with the temp control until my senses were back to normal.

vapinclouds

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was asked by 2 people to post more pics of the sx mini and I also tried again on the wae2. I used a better camera this time. You can hopefully see that there is some superficial scratching on both mods. They're not perfect but are not in bad shape.
nNB6ZRhh.jpg

e9ukwR6h.jpg

aC9GFVJh.jpg

eq9MfrKh.jpg

NP3LCKph.jpg

QI4ha6Nh.jpg

J49oIJxh.jpg

PhNgaNsh.jpg

NSN1l5th.jpg

DBUQWx7h.jpg

pVdyEJlh.jpg

h5CKw9zh.jpg

Hlhqd8th.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Google the Al Mood mod.....keep in mind that it was upgraded to a authentic DNA40.....let me know what you think for the WAE.

Edit: Never mind, the WAE only uses button top batteries. GLWYS.

Last edited:

vapinclouds

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Google the Al Mood mod.....keep in mind that it was upgraded to a authentic DNA40.....let me know what you think for the WAE.

Edit: Never mind, the WAE only uses button top batteries. GLWYS.
Not sure where you read that. I tested it with a vct4 to be sure and it works fine. In fact i don't even own any button top 18650's anymore LOL. The Al Mood is a looker if your still interested.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Actually..I did some checking with collector friends, and I think I'm going to back away from this one! Thank you for your interest.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not implying anything....Mark makes great things...I have his Chalice III. But I'm glad that you are glad....mutual gladness is what counts!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you still have the ZNA Lite, WAE2 and SX Mini after I hit the lottery this week, I'll gladly take them off your hands ... LOL!

#LotteryBump

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Vapedude nevermind my last post ... just re-read yours and realized you were asking about the IPV2, not the IPV Mini 2 ... my bad!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got a quick question about the eGrip, is it noob friendly? I have a cousin that I am trying to convert (for health reasons) but she doesn't want something hard to use or heavy, big and bulky. I have never even seen an eGrip, let alone used one, do you think it would work, or should I try to talk her into something like the iStick and a subtank? It has to be easy to use, since she lives 5 states away and I won't be able to easily help her with it.

vapinclouds

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dev. The only "problem" I see with it is that you need a needle bottle or syringe to fill it... Other than that I would say it's pretty friendly. No menu, just a dial. You can use a coin to remove the atomizer when changing coils. There's not much to it... It has slightly adjustable airflow. I wish I would have had something like it when I was quitting...

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've got a quick question about the eGrip, is it noob friendly? I have a cousin that I am trying to convert (for health reasons) but she doesn't want something hard to use or heavy, big and bulky. I have never even seen an eGrip, let alone used one, do you think it would work, or should I try to talk her into something like the iStick and a subtank? It has to be easy to use, since she lives 5 states away and I won't be able to easily help her with it.
I have three Egrips. No, not terribly good for new vapers - it's very hard to change the flavor profile, since you can't wash out the tank without risk of shorting out the whole unit. They're wonderful little stealth mods, though - I keep them in my purse for when I'm out and about. Subtank probably has way too much 'oomph' for a new vaper also - an Istick and a Nautilus might be a better start!

(Apologies to the OP - just realized this was a sale thread!)

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks! I'm not so worried about the tracking number, I know you are travelling and working. Been there, completely understand the demands it puts on ya! If you think about it, then send it, but don't go out of your way.

I'm going to do some reading on the eGrip, if it seems like something she can use, maybe we can work something out (if it doesn't sell first). Will let you know.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have three Egrips. No, not terribly good for new vapers - it's very hard to change the flavor profile, since you can't wash out the tank without risk of shorting out the whole unit. They're wonderful little stealth mods, though - I keep them in my purse for when I'm out and about. Subtank probably has way too much 'oomph' for a new vaper also - an Istick and a Nautilus might be a better start!
Thanks @AmandaD ! I was thinking the Subtank because you can use 1.2 ohm coils in it ... just seemed a little more versatile to me. Plus my previous experiences with the nautilus were absolutely maddening but never a problem with Kanger stuff (Protanks).

I appreciate the advice, now back to the regular scheduled thread ... :)

Sorry for the hijack!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump for GREAT mods from an AWESOME seller!

#awesomemodsgreatpricebump

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thank you so much for the great mod. It came today fast shipping and I am using it now. It looks brand new. I left feedback for you. Thanks again
Jack

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks Gents! I'm happy they arrived so quick and you're pleased with them!
Mine has not arrived yet, I'm hoping tomorrow, maybe I do need the tracking number ... LOL. But dealing with you was excellent enough to warrant a bump or two to help out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors