WTS: Steamcrave glass Aromamizer bottomfed RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Up for grabs is a Steamcrave glass Aromamizer bottomfed RDA. Atty is in excellent condition and has only had a couple of builds on it.

I managed to break the stock glass tank the first day I had it... of course. I ordered replacement glass from Steamcrave which is much thicker and beefier than the original. However, the "vortex" insert no longer fits with the thicker glass. The straight walled insert does still fit and, honestly, I couldn't tell any difference between the two in terms of flavor or vapor production.

Anyway, comes with all the goodies - factory box, manual, spare hardware and o-rings, allen key, wide bore anti-spitback drip tip, and 510 drip tip adapter.

$25 shipped, Google Wallet only. No trades, thanks.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for grabs is a Steamcrave glass Aromamizer bottomfed RDA. Atty is in excellent condition and has only had a couple of builds on it.

I managed to break the stock glass tank the first day I had it... of course. I ordered replacement glass from Steamcrave which is much thicker and beefier than the original. However, the "vortex" insert no longer fits with the thicker glass. The straight walled insert does still fit and, honestly, I couldn't tell any difference between the two in terms of flavor or vapor production.

Anyway, comes with all the goodies - factory box, manual, spare hardware and o-rings, allen key, wide bore anti-spitback drip tip, and 510 drip tip adapter.

$25 shipped, Google Wallet only. No trades, thanks.

Why you want to off it ?

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Why you want to off it ?

I have a ton of BF RDAs with a couple of more on the way and this one just doesn't get used often. I did use it over the weekend though...

yhApuHr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors