Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
*grumbles at self, snorts lowly, mutters and points, nods*

Would if could "right this instant". *sighs* Need to get back to working. That Boss Lady, she a fit throw I spend a dough, not tomorrow from where it come know, and rightly so.

*hates bumping this thread*

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Price drop $100 shipped in the U.S.
This is a very nice little sqounker,only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I have 2 of them.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is a Great little mod!! Only reason I'm not buying it is because I have 2 of them.

Not buying here because wife is calling in the "responsible adult card" on me. Need to get back to work before she loosens the purse strings for my "allowance". Can understand that as well.

Where we rent runs about $900 monthly, need to "earn my keep" like I've told countless cats we've adopted. It is only reasonable & fair. Got some prospects lined up and simply waiting for something to "come out in the wash".

Think I'm hoping to stay in the school custodian field. She had me apply to be a scrapyard monkey. I'm a fair bit more than half worried an ACL in the left knee is just going to shred itself. Rather it happens doing "gravy train" work than "roughnecking", if it does whilst working.

Yeah, former runners know when their knees are fouling up. Also fun watching a "bone popper" back away in fear to touch a knee. *chuckles* "Nope, not touching that. It's going to require surgery."

Hopefully the gravy train won't push it that far & can manage getting it fixed proper with surgery/ies as has been suggested in six months or so. Figure a lot of us "been here" so can understand. Dreading the rehab after, guess they'll tell me three to four months, bah I'll let them take three weeks if they're lucky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors