Become a Patron!

WTS/WTT: Lavabox M, Hex v3, RDTA Mini, Sigelei Swallowtail, 26650 mech and some various RDTA's/RTA's

MerkinMerchant

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys still trying to thin out the herd and raise some cash. As far as trades go I'm interested in mechs, DNA, sx devices or anything unique. Please don't offer me your alien or your tarot pro or whatever.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/K5saJ

MODS: I have all original packaging for the mods, they are all in very good or like new condition and work perfectly.

Hex V3 - Black, lightly used, no scuffs or marks at all. Like new condition. $140.00 shipped

Lavabox M - lightly used, no marks or scuffs, works great. SOLD

BFM hybrid mech by Bay City Vapor - Serial #35. They don't make this mod any more, it's from a smaller company to begin with but it is very quality and hard hitting. Comes with two 26650 batteries. The top cap and switch housing are naval brass, the tube is SS and the button assembly is copper. These were never sold like this with that combination of metals but it looks great and fires hard like that. It also comes with a 30mm top cap and one that tapers down to 22mm. $60.00 shipped

RDTA Box Mini - In great condition, I've used it a handful of times but I'm too neurotic to have an internal battery mod, I freak out over the battery level all day. SOLD

Sigelei Swallowtail - Brand new. I used it once to make sure it fired and was all good. It was an impulse birthday present to myself and I still don't use single battery regulated devices. SOLD

RTA's/RDTA's: all are used, none have any dents or marks. I would prefer if you bought multiple or one along with a mod so I'm not shipping a bunch of $10 packages. All prices include shipping. I believe I have the boxes and extras for every one of these.

Vaporesso Gemini Plus - SOLD

Griffin plus - SOLD

Original Griffin with top airflow - $10

Moonshot 24mm - $10

Coilart Azeroth RTA - SOLD

Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA - SOLD

Limitless Plus - $15

Aromamizer Supreme - SOLD

Limitless Combo - $15

Let me know if you have any questions or want to make offers.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors