Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Tasty gear up for sale - VU fam gets first dibs before I post elsewhere:
"Don't you want to haggle?"...

See holiday prices in last comment!
  • Dicodes Dani Box Mini - Black w/ (9/10) - $245 pics SOLD
    • includes brown/black mix leathersleeves.com case
  • Hellfire Strike bf rda by Attysmith w/ 2 caps (8/10) - $150 $135 $120 pics SOLD
    • Strike 25mm flow cap ultem
    • Strike 24mm slam cap black delrin
  • Elcigart Eclipse 18350 (only selling one, keeping other) pics $80 $70 for both!
    • SS (9/10) - $65 $45
    • Black Cerakoted (9/10) - $75 $50
  • Golden Greek Esterigon (9/10) - $60 $45 $40 pics
    • 21mm side-fire mech
    • used a couple times, includes spares bag
  • Mini-Ecig Xvostick DNA40 - Blue (9/10) - $245 $215 $210 pics SOLD
    • New but without box from Chel's only authorized US vendor
  • History Mods Rocket Delrin - Blanco (8/10) - $100 pics SOLD
    • Italian mosfet SBS
  • GP Paps v3 & GP Heron v1.5 (New-unused) - $205 $150 $115 pics SOLD
    • includes all spares
  • GP Spheroid v1 (New-unused) - $115 $90 $75 $65 pics SOLD
    • includes all spares
All prices include 2-day shipping, tracking, and insurance. Combine for a discount.
See all authentic gear for sale
here.

20210525_093327.jpg20210523_032010.jpg20210503_161842.jpg20210525_090101.jpg20210527_085419.jpg20210425_113139.jpg20210525_091155.jpg20210525_091706.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
That blue is SO tempting but I just can't justify it.

Even with my recent experiments, Xvo remains my favorite SbS (all things considered). Someone is going to get a treat.

GLWS (bump!).

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That blue is SO tempting but I just can't justify it.

Even with my recent experiments, Xvo remains my favorite SbS (all things considered). Someone is going to get a treat.

GLWS (bump!).

I know what you mean. I certainly cannot justify this - but you know the RED STAYS!
20210523_122238(1).jpg

P.S. - this is all my mini-ecig gear gathered for an awkward family photo. However, there is a new addition missing - mini atty!

*** Oh duh, the spheroid is a GP ***

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I know what you mean. I certainly cannot justify this - but you know the RED STAYS!
View attachment 182408

P.S. - this is all my mini-ecig gear gathered for an awkward family photo. However, there is a new addition missing - mini atty!

*** Oh duh, the spheroid is a GP ***

Same here. Even with the brass buttons, they'll have to pry it from my cold...

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
OK folks, crazy markdowns for the holiday weekend!
  • Hellfire Strike $105
  • Elcigart Eclipse 18350 $75 for both!
    • SS $40
    • Black $45
  • Mini-Ecig Xvostick DNA40 - Blue $190
  • GP Spheroid v1 $65
  • GP Heron v1.5 $70
Celebrate your independence from white supremacy and systemically engineered racism by buying some vape gear made outside the evil, colonial, xenophobic USA! Places such as:

The UK, the father of patriarchy, our oppressive, racist legal system, those awful Anglo-Saxons, and worst of all, the birthplace of Capitalism! GASP!!! Those damn Scotts...

Greece, home of great white supremacist philosophers of rationality and one of the two pillars of western civilization, city-states which birthed democracy, although a bit too pure and always devolved into mob rule within 70 years. They make some of the finest vapes, however.

Israel, the promised land to recently freed Jews from 400 hundred years of bondage (I chose this word specifically because we all know America invented slavery, it never existed throughout all of human history or was practiced by every society) yet too impatient to wait for their bread to rise whilst on the run from Pharaoh, who was pretty pissed about the whole creeping death thing, and so impatient and whiny that Moses was taking his sweet time up on the mountain they started thinking, "damn, we had meat back in Egypt. Why don't we just go back? It's been 40 years, and I'm sick of matzah, ugh", saw the promise fulfilled... for a bit, even though they had gone full pagan worshipping golden calfs because calfs are awesome. Interesting side note - Israel translates to "he who struggles with god". Anyway, They had a nice big temple, powerful kings, an ark that melts your face if you open it, but it was not to last. Assyrians, Babylonians, destruction of said temple, rebuilding of said temple, then the white supremacist Romans come along and say, "nice city, dibs!" Then Rabbi Jesus starts causing quite a bit of trouble, is crucified, dies only to awaken a few days later when followers find his shoe and behold it as the first sacred relic. That part may be from a movie. Anyways, the Jews try a couple revolutions to kick the Romans out because they were colonizing, those damn white supremacists. Well, the Romans had had about enough and destroyed the second temple, scattered the Jews creating the long diaspora and just to rub some of that dead sea salt into their wounds, Hadrian (who was fond of building walls) thought it would be hilarious to rename Israel and surrounding Judea Palestine, an attempt to sever Jews identity with the region attaching it to those annoying Philistines...And so the Jewish diaspora would continue to mostly suffer everywhere they tried to live for the next couple thousand years until they REALLY suffered perhaps the greatest evil ever committed by a man with a Charlie Chaplain mustache, or any man at all really, so bad much of the world felt bad and was like, "yea, these poor shmucks need a nation of their own", declared the old promised land be returned. Then people started changing their minds but it was too late, the nation of Israel was re-born and was immediately attacked by every single neighbor, who didn't like this idea and fresh off Nazi collaboration had the idea to strangle the fledgling nation in its crib. But of course, they had not seen Raiders bthe Lost Ark and were quite full of themselves and six different nations who had ben fed a steady diet of Islamo-facism by those nice Germans had their asses handed to them by a bunch of survivors of the Holocaust, the Gulags, and other wonderful places. A few more wars, Olympic massacres, and disgruntled exiles of Jordan and other nations called Palestinians throwing rocks and rockets later, and this sole beacon to representative democracy in the entire middle east, the size of Rhode Island, contributes more scientific patents, a major tool of the white supremacists, more technology startups, than almost any other oppressive, systemically racist nation on earth. Israel is so racist, about 20% of their citizens are Arabs, Palestinians, and other Islamic peoples and enjoy the same rights as Jewish citizens. The Arabs also have a sizable caucus in the Knesset, the Israeli systemically racist governing body practicing apartheid. All of this is to say, they made a mean mod with the XVO... I suppose I could have gotten there a bit more quickly, but it would not have been a good an explanation of the evil patriarchy .

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Doing my best to continue resisting...

;)

I hope Blue goes tonight. If not, we'll, let's see what the overnight brings.

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Not to tempt you even more, but I also have a practically new black proxvo, the 26650.
I was unable to read your amazing diatribe last night, so just now got to do that. Phenomenal!! LOL!

Thanks for the info on the 26 but the 18s are more my style. Where SbS or AIOs are concerned, smaller and lighter is always my preference.

I have ZERO use for a 3rd XVO, but am still tempted. At this moment I'm digesting the arrival of my property tax bills, which arrived today. On Independence Day weekend, no less. :\

One comment on the XVO. I've not stated this publicly before, and may never again, but I continue to tilt my head at the fact that many modders have taken to including mod guards in their packages. $300-400 mods are coming with a ten-cent piece of plastic, designed to protect the board from a leaky atty.

One modder even went so far as to blame my atty when its board fried. Funny how my old $20-30 mods are just FINE, and my XVOs are impervious, but spend a ton today and I need to worry about using a mod guard? 'SCUSE me???

Anyways - my point is that one of the most valuable and unsung features of the XVO is that it's hermetically sealed. I clean the plate assembly regularly, and they just keep on running without a hitch.

My instinct tells me that the XVOs might outrun everything else in my collection, with the only possible challenge coming from the older (v2x) Provaris. I don't use mechs so...

Do I want to spend two bills on a mod that I SO don't need? That is the question. :oops:

Hmm.

It IS blue though (which is the draw!)... :giggle:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I mean, imagine getting the black one powder-coated white, now that's an independence day xvo style!

How ironic to be getting property tax bills on the day we celebrate independence from a monarchy because he levied too many taxes?

Really, I'm surprised nobody has bought it yet, I recall everyone seemed to be wanting one not too long ago, and the prospect of Chel starting up production again is anyone's guess... I feel bad for those who had ordered right before the pandemic hit.

And how weird is it that every country just up and shut down everything? The idea of this happening even 20 years ago would be unfathomable. I mean, life is all about weighing risks, and people should be responsible for taking their own risks, not the government. Nobody would have gone along with this 20 years ago who felt it was worth the risk to put food on the table, and those who felt the risk was too great could stay home. I don't understand why it was not this way. I am very worried our society has had it so good for so long that we have become scared of everything, and are incapable of any common sense when it comes to evaluating risk.

The most f*ed up part of it all, imho, is it is always the people who make these stupid policies and decisions are never the people who are affected by the downsides, as every policy will have. These are people who could afford not to work or work from home, make arbitrary decisions on who can stay open, as "necessary", and these workers do not have a choice, and are always the working class. And notice how all the necessary businesses are the large corporations, and the small businesses, the lifeblood of the middle class and the country, were effectively forced out of business by the government. And people wonder why so many seem to be trafficking in conspiracy theories, when these politicians and billionaires have meetings talking about a great reset, meanwhile Bill Gates buys up all the farmland in the country. Just what the hell is going on? It certainly isn't good...

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I don't want to say TOO much here, mainly because I'm in no mood to deal with things that could possibly come of it, but suffice it to say that I knew I liked you for good reason. Aligned, and it appears to be totally too. I'll go to my grave wondering how we (collectively speaking) sat back and allowed them to do what they did (and are still doing).

THAT is NOT how we fight viruses (and it shows in the results).

It's heartbreaking, mind-boggling, and anger-making.

"Freedom" and "Security" are conflicting terms. Finding the proper balance has always been (and always will be) the challenge.

I'll pass on the Kool-Aid, TYVM. ;)

On the XVO, I don't envision myself ever purchasing directly from MINI again. We bought four in total (Kat's two + my two), and all came with a degree of adventure that I'm fine living without.

I'd look for a good seller (cough-cough), then buy it that way instead. At least then I'd know that I wouldn't be getting a year-long (or more!) runaround.

The XVO is one of the best mods ever made (IMO), and that goes well with the seller (here). Plus, just TRY finding an authentic blue one today. Highly improbable.

Buy it HERE with TOTAL confidence (which is more than I can say if buying from Chels).

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
And just coincidentally, we ordered our first ones on July 4th, 2015. None had shipped yet (first batches went out in September'ish), so we REALLY took a chance with them. We were both very concerned about the button placement, come to find out that it would be our all-time favorite placement.

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Considering potential trade on the XVO - which is not at all what I planned because I am supposed to be reducing inventory, but it is something I have long wanted... Will update...

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I guess dude got miffed I took a few days to respond to his trade offer - even though I was sick... Things are looking better for you, @DPLongo22 ole' buddy....

Also, Esterigon, and Strike no longer available.

That's nuts, but his loss will be my gain.

In deference, I'll sit through the overnight. If he's truly gone though, we'll finalize it tomorrow. If nothing else, it will be the only mod in my rotation that I have in all available colors. 10 years vaping and I can still bang a "first". Not bad. ;)

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Ok folks: here is some cray awesome deal with this final price drop:

Not one but two Elcigart Eclipse 18350 mechs in SS/Black cerakoted: $70
Brand New
GP Paps v3 w/ Heron 1.5 $115
Brand New
GP Spheroid v1 $65

BUNDLE and SAVE
Make a friggin offer!

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Ok folks, here's the deal:

3 awesome new / like new mechs (ElCigart SS Eclipse, ElCigart Black cerakoted Eclipse, GP Paps v3)
2 brand new, unused classic vintage attys (GP Heron 1.5, GP Spheroid v1)
$200 shipped to your door priority - Get your xmas shopping done now for the vintage vape addict in your life!

VU Sponsors