Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This week I take a look at the YiHi SX Mini Q Class

I hope you all enjoy it.

Except for you below...

This is the 4th in the series of SX Mini mods from YiHi (S, M, ML and now Q). The main distinguishing feature being that this one is dual 18650, without a protruding tube extension.

As YiHi has always done, the package arrives in a branded bag.

Inside however the device box has changed. Now it is a vinyl hard-box (rather than the card one of previous models) that is somewhat reminiscent of those boxes nice watches arrive in.

Inside we get our first glimpse at our new YiHi SX Mini Q Class, mine is red.
YiHi call this Ferrari Red/Titanium, the Titanium colour referring to the middle section with the buttons.
Additionally you can get their Diamond Blue, Brown or Black bodies, more on that later.

In the lid of the box is an envelope containing our warranty card and a user manual.

Apart from that the only extra is a USB lead (in a box along the front of the product case).

Here it is, my new SX Mini Q Class. It is exceptional looking in red.
The SX Mini Q Class measures 105 x 53.2 x 26.2 mm and weighs just 168grams (without batteries).

A close up of the device fire button shows us the silver fleck in the red panels that really make it sparkle.
The smoky grey of the centre panel (with the buttons and display) is what YiHi refers to as the Titanium colour, and it offsets well with the silver of the buttons and the colour of the side panels.

At the bottom end of the front are the menu up and down buttons.

VU Sponsors