Become a Patron!

Yocan_Official

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which Yocan vape will you consider as a 420 gift?
Here are our recommendations:

Yocan Orbit is a portable wax pen with a coil-less quartz cup, terp pearls in the cup, and a top Vertex Airflow System, it can restore the taste of the material to the greatest extent! Here is the link: Yocan Orbit Vape Pen with Quartz Balls Coil - Yocan® Official

Yocan UNI PRO can be fitted to all the CBD oil carts at length and size on the market, upgraded from Yocan UNI, adding an OLED screen, 2.0V-4.2V voltage range, optimizing the user experience!
Here is the link: Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Fits ALL Oil Cartridges - Yocan® Official Site

Yocan Evolve Plus is the classic wax pen, portable and cost-effective if you’re a fan of QDC or ceramic donut coil. If you want to choose a device as the initial device to try Yocan, I recommend you consider the evolve plus.
Here is the link: Yocan Evolve Plus Advanced Vape Pen 2020 Version - Yocan®

What do you pick for yourself as a 420 gift? Tell us in the comment.

BTW, Yocan held a 420 giveaway, here is the link you can get involved: https://www.yocan.com/yocan-420-celebrations-2022.html

Get more on www.yocan.com

yocan vape.jpg

I have the magneto, the uni twist, and the evolve plus. You can send me an orbit if you want.

Honestly your bigger devices need variable power and some sort of battery meter. A screen would be nice too.

Yocan_Official

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the magneto, the uni twist, and the evolve plus. You can send me an orbit if you want.

Honestly your bigger devices need variable power and some sort of battery meter. A screen would be nice too.
Thank you for your suggestions!
I'll let our engineering team know!

VU Sponsors