VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Let's see what you are vaping today. Mods, rba, tanks, juice, etc. Please post a different pic or description each day.
FB_IMG_1448401984639.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
09af6ffe6330d2dc2f45c14791f87f12.jpg
Tuesday November 24 2015
At work/bathroom
MOD IS OG Sig 150,
RDA is SUCCUBUS dual claps
Juice Is muffin man..

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cloupor mini 30w, Steam Crave RDA, single 26g, 6 wraps on a 3mm flathead, ohms out at 0.83, homemade peachy keen 3mg nic. I vape different flavors throughout the day. After dinner I like my orange tic tac.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That oreo cheesecake sounds bangin

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How's the koopor mini??

VAPE ON
It's more power than I need,LOL. I really like it. It's got a bit of weight to it, but I do like it a lot. TC or VW, goes from 1w to 60w, single 18650, super easy to replace the battery, the door is held by some pretty strong magnets. I'm just a mouth to lung vaper and more about flavor than clouds, but I'm sure it wouldn't disappoint for anyone not wanting to go super high watts. I got it from ecig.com on one of Joe's deals.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's more power than I need,LOL. I really like it. It's got a bit of weight to it, but I do like it a lot. TC or VW, goes from 1w to 60w, single 18650, super easy to replace the battery, the door is held by some pretty strong magnets. I'm just a mouth to lung vaper and more about flavor than clouds, but I'm sure it wouldn't disappoint for anyone not wanting to go super high watts. I got it from ecig.com on one of Joe's deals.
I ordered the bigger brother via GBEST hopefully it arrives before 2017 lol

VAPE ON

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_20151124_214741.jpg

Snubnose RDA on a Wismec/Jaybo Noisey Cricket. Running .82 dual 40/28 claptons. Vapin' Churrios and D'honuts.

The Snubnose, I just got today as my first derringer-style RDA and I gotta say, I'm really impressed with it. It's a lot more spacious to build on than I thought it would be and the flavor is outta this world.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_20151124_214741.jpg

Snubnose RDA on a Wismec/Jaybo Noisey Cricket. Running .82 dual 40/28 claptons. Vapin' Churrios and D'honuts.

The Snubnose, I just got today as my first derringer-style RDA and I gotta say, I'm really impressed with it. It's a lot more spacious to build on than I thought it would be and the flavor is outta this world.
That's a beast bro
Nice set up
Where did u get the rda? That will look bad ass on my FRENCHIE MOD

VAPE ON

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a beast bro
Nice set up
Where did u get the rda? That will look bad ass on my FRENCHIE MOD
I got it from the people who make it because weirdly enough, they actually seem to have the best deal on the genuine. The thing is definitely a lil beast. The finish options are real clean lookin and the build quality is pretty mint.

From what I've heard, the clones aren't bad either. Those go for like $20. I don't think $50 is too bad for an authentic, though.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today I`m running..."The Garbage Can"!!
A little bit of Kings Reserve `Cereal Madness` with a mix of Cosmic Fog`s The Shocker...on a 3 day old Kanger Coil!!
Fired by a KBOX
Any Questions?
Hey it works for me....LOL

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I`m running..."The Garbage Can"!!
A little bit of Kings Reserve `Cereal Madness` with a mix of Cosmic Fog`s The Shocker...on a 3 day old Kanger Coil!!
Fired by a KBOX
Any Questions?
Hey it works for me....LOL
Haha, can't say I haven't done some shit like that in the past.

Sometimes when I drip, I like to run one flavor on one coil and a different flavor on the other. Sometimes I do one flavor on both in addition to that and call it a Neapolitan vape. People at the shop see me painting my coils all different ways with three bottles of juice like "WTF is this guy doing?" I can see their eyes judging me, but none of them ever say anything.

Last edited:

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha, can't say I haven't done some shit like that in the past.

Sometimes when I drip, I like to run one flavor on one coil and different flavor on the other. Sometimes I do one flavor on both in addition to that and call it a Neapolitan vape. People at the shop see me painting my coils all different ways with three bottles of juice like "WTF is this guy doing?" I can see their eyes judging me, but none of them ever say anything.
Yes, I was in a vape shop a couple of weeks ago and seen a guy using a (?) DRIP set up ...that looks like something I want to try but not sure what to get or more specifically, would something like that work on the kbox-mini unit that I have.
Just guessing, when you mention drip, that means no tank involved, and you just...wet the wick, and Huff?..lol
Thanks..sorry if a bit of Hi-Jack the thread question, but following recent post`s...N-stuff

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I was in a vape shop a couple of weeks ago and seen a guy using a (?) DRIP set up ...that looks like something I want to try but not sure what to get or more specifically, would something like that work on the kbox-mini unit that I have.
Just guessing, when you mention drip, that means no tank involved, and you just...wet the wick, and Huff?..lol
Thanks..sorry if a bit of Hi-Jack the thread question, but following recent post`s...N-stuff
Yeah, I'm talking about using an RDA. They do not come with coils or anything. You wrap it yourself, mount them, stuff em with cotton, drip and vape. Most dripping enthusiasts will tell you it provides you with the most satisfying vape possible. Once you drip, you don't look back.

Most build their own coils for them, but you can get coils pre-made (the people at the shop will probably be happy to wrap some coils for you to find the build you like.) All you have to do is stuff them with cotton, wet your wicks, pulse fire and blow on em a couple of times, re-drip, and then you're vapin! Coils can last a long time with proper cleaning, but cotton has to be changed every day or two.

Bit of a learning curve to maintaining them - coil building, is, in iself both an art and a science. But you could dabble with RDA's on a KBOX. Most drippers tend to go for more power than that, but the beauty of them is that you can build a coil and set the airflow to make it work at whatever power you want. They allow you to tailor a vape to your whims and limitations.

As for RDA's, there's a gazillion of them out there. Look for ones with a deep juice well and the split-post center block (two outer posts each with one hole and then a center "T" post with two holes.)

The best advice I can give you is to go into the shop and have them set you up with a cheap RDA. They can give you the rundown on how it all works and how to make it work the way you want it to on your KBOX. They can probably set it all up for you if you just want to try it out.

Last edited:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
20150918_205229_resized-1.jpg Authentic Hammer of God V2 topped with an authentic Buddha Z V2 RDA with dual parallel 22g coils wrapped 8 times around a 3 mm mandrel, clocking in at .12 ohms. 353 watts. Filled with 50/50 DIY strawberries and cream 3mg juice. Mmmmmmm!

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I'm talking about using an RDA. They do not come with coils or anything. You wrap it yourself, mount them, stuff em with cotton, drip and vape. Most dripping enthusiasts will tell you it provides you with the most satisfy vape possible. Once you drip, you don't look back.

Most build their own coils for them, but you can get coils pre-made (the people at the shop will probably be happy to wrap some coils for you to find the build you like.) All you have to do is stuff them with cotton, wet your wicks, pulse fire and blow on em a couple of times, re-drip, and then you're vapin! Coils can last a long time with proper cleaning, but cotton has to be changed every day or two.

Bit of a learning curve to maintaining them - coil building, is, in iself both an art and a science. But you could dabble with RDA's on a KBOX. Most drippers tend to go for more power than that, but the beauty of them is that you can build a coil and set the airflow to make it work at whatever power you want. They allow you to tailor a vape to your whims and limitation.

As for RDA's, there's a gazillion of them out there. Look for ones with a deep juice well and the split-post center block (two outer posts each with one hole and then a center "T" post with two holes.)

The best advice I can give you is to go into the shop and have them set you up with a cheap RDA. They can give you the rundown on how it all works and how to make it work the way you want it to on your KBOX. They can probably set it all up for you if you just want to try it out.
Thanks much for the encouragement, but unfortunately here in my parts..or due to time constraints (I think that fellow dripping would have been happy to explain and show me how to get started..cool vaping bar sort of)..but in the few shops around here there is not much help.
My kangertech kit came with a rebuildable..SOMETHING..(that`s how rookie I am), but I think what I have is rebuildable for a tank, not a drip system.?
Oh.. questions, questions..maybe I should go to the rookie section of VU, and the getting started, what is vaping section?..lol

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks much for the encouragement, but unfortunately here in my parts..or due to time constraints (I think that fellow dripping would have been happy to explain and show me how to get started..cool vaping bar sort of)..but in the few shops around here there is not much help.
My kangertech kit came with a rebuildable..SOMETHING..(that`s how rookie I am), but I think what I have is rebuildable for a tank, not a drip system.?
Oh.. questions, questions..maybe I should go to the rookie section of VU, and the getting started, what is vaping section?..lol
Haha, yes, lurk around here and ask questions! Check out the RDA and coils sections. Talk to the buildrats over in the builder's corner! We don't bite!

If you stick around here long enough, you will learn. It'll just take a bit longer than having someone show you face to face is all.

Youtube is your friend. Plenty of great dripping 101 style videos on it to help get you figuring out where to start. Watch some reviews on RDA's that catch your eye. You can learn a lot just from listening to them talk about it and watching them break it down in front of you. And as a bonus, many reviewers include build videos so you can see how its done on that particular device.

The rebuildable deck for the tank isn't actually a bad thing to get started on while you're still learning about building. Once you get pretty good at building on that, you'll have no trouble on drippers. The vape on the tank will be better than with the pre-built coils when you master building for it, too.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Today's Vape, SOS I tell ya!
FB_IMG_1448470809892.jpg

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DNA 200, REMentry Zombie splatter, Cuttwood Bird Brains

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broke out the Sig 150 today. Feels obtusely clunky coming up from the little guy on the left. Running .24 dual claptons (38g kanthal D/24g 316L) at 105w in the twisted messes. It's a dead serious vape.. ...the sig just feels so wrong to the hand now. I think I need for 100w+ devices to get smaller. The Jaybo's gonna have to be my high-powered mod of choice from here on in. I'll probably always have that mech bias, though. Love em.

IMG_20151125_213401.jpg

For juice, I've been vapin' a lil bit of Churrios, a lil more of LV Meringue Monsoon, and a whole lot of MBV Thawed Sauce.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
In that unicorn bottle above is TMAXX'S BLUEBERRY CUSTARD
FB_IMG_1448580172542.jpg

RedFive420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dark horse rda with duel coil build on my mvp pro ..... and my new ADV vanilla cheesecake

Attachments

• 20151129_085002.jpg
    20151129_085002.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 64

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e0d66333cbd3ea079284adcc045ea6ea.jpg
150w IPV3/Dark Horse RDA
100w IPV4/Smok TFV4 Subtank in rotation today..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
TFV4
FB_IMG_1449080214298.jpg

Last edited:

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Innokin Coolfire 4 with mutation x v4 juicing Kilo kiberry yogurt and Vice Versa bitch slap

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Today's Vape Halo Prime 15 in high VG in a ELE Fog sub tank at 75 watts #Smokie #smokie901

FB_IMG_1449430602992.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1a7d0a8cf2875ed83b5e46929f4695ae.jpg

Apple dumpling drop 80/20pg from lightning vapes
RX 200 mod with the indestructible atty dual Clapton .15ohms @75 watts

VAPE ON

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
threw in a build in the old mxv3 to slam on the efusion vaping on some of my home made juice. one is a grape cream the other is a cookie custard type...
78f092534b20b5f859b9b251d4fde14a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
It's Halo week I tell ya! In high VG. Just can not help myself, all the flavors I was sent are so good. Today's Vape. #smokie #smokie901
IMG_20151207_132245.jpg

VU Sponsors