VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@BigNasty Down boy :) .. this member was informed of the forum rules after this post yesterday and so far have complied.

Yeah sorry guys. I honestly meant no harm. I just started vaping so it's hard for me to discover new flavors. My buddy showed me the Zamplebox thing and I was on a "must inform the world" kick lol. Won't happen again I promise!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Check out some of the other offerings.
The past issues many have had with zample kind of bad mouths themselves.

Oh that stinks. I've gotten 2 boxes from them and loved every flavor so far. Also I've saved a ton because of it. I would honestly say it's probably user error because if you don't really tell them what you "like" and "dislike" then you're going to get a big variety of everything. I'm very specific and have yet to be disappointed

Not to knock other people. I'm just saying it's like anything else, the more specific you are about what you want the less room for error.

Google it.
Oh ok got it. I didn't know if it was a slang term lol. Well I guess I am guilty of being a excited customer lol. But like I said before. I was just trying to help anyone who may be like I was and had issues with trying to find good flavors. Every product is out there for a reason. Some might not be everyone's cup of tea but there are still people who may be into it. Like I said before I won't do it again. I didn't know it was that big of an issue though. I guess I just figured this forum was like others, where we try to inform others about things we come across that we like and dislike. Won't happen again, my apologies.

Thanks Uncle RJ. I promise I have no association with the Zamplebox people. I am a 12 year active duty air force member stationed in Virginia. I think they are based out of the west coast or something. I honestly am just a customer and nothing else. I can see how one would assume I was though from my first post. It does seem kind of bottish lol. I'm just a normal guy with a family who is trying to quit smoking to stick around a bit longer for my two little girls.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you brother for your service... now knowing you are a member of the chair force you are in for some ribbing...
We got a Veterans section here also.

I can only fathom the east coast commies giving shit from being from the left coast.

Also if starting out check out vapebox also, there are tiers that have gear in it also.

Thank you brother for your service... now knowing you are a member of the chair force you are in for some ribbing...
We got a Veterans section here also.

I can only fathom the east coast commies giving shit from being from the left coast.

Also if starting out check out vapebox also, there are tiers that have gear in it also.
Oh awesome thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out for sure. Oh and Chair Force eh? Let me guess, Army or Marine? They are the only branches that have the right to talk down the others. Until the test scores come out that is! Jk we are all awesome. One team, one fight of course.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I know what I'm about to write just might get me in trouble but here goes anyhow...I honestly like zamplebox and have nothing but positive things to say about them.
Finally! Someone who is on my side! Lol
I honestly think it's just about the experience. If you've had a bad experience, then you won't like it. If you have had a good one, then you like it. I personally have had no issues and my experience was positive. Besides, if you don't like the service you can always skip a month, or cancel lol. No big.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Finally! Someone who is on my side! Lol
I honestly think it's just about the experience. If you've had a bad experience, then you won't like it. If you have had a good one, then you like it. I personally have had no issues and my experience was positive. Besides, if you don't like the service you can always skip a month, or cancel lol. No big.
Yes the cancel right away is one positive I can say about the service. No hassle, just wasn't for me, don't have to worry about it no more.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors