Become a Patron!

ZoVoo Dragbar Z700SE - ceramic coil disposable from Voopoo.

I_aint_Joe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Introduction

The Dragbar Z700SE was sent to me out of the blue by ZoVoo.

I’d never heard of Zovoo, but then I was sent an e-mail explaining that Zovoo = Voopoo, which explained a lot.

DSC02446.jpg

What is it?

A 2ml, 700puff, 20mg disposable – with a ceramic coil, rather than mesh coils that most disposable vapes are using.

It comes in packs of two – one pack = 1400puffs.

Design

The basic design is a very curved stick-style vape, but what stands out the most is the clear top, that allows you to see how much juice is remaining. It’s a small detail, but also very useful.

DSC02447.jpg

How does it vape?

This is where I noticed two main differences between the regular mesh coil disposables and the ceramic coil in the Z700 SE.
  • Vapor production. The Z700SE is tiny, the airflow is tight – but the vapor production is much more in line with a large disposable.
  • Flavor. Again, the Z700SE gives the strong flavor that you’d expect from a much larger and more powerful disposable.
  • Puffs. With more vapor production and strong flavor, I expected it to run dry really quickly. It didn’t, it lasts much longer than I was expecting.
DSC02450.jpg

Flavors

From the six flavors I received, I will put them in my personal order:
  • Lemon and Lime. Non-iced and delicious. I’d happily vape this all day and every day.
  • Blue Razz Ice. Not frozen, but the iced element is noticeable, clear flavors and delicious.
  • Strawberry Kiwi. Non-iced. The strawberry is sweet and strong, the kiwi adds a little extra to the whole flavor.
  • Blueberry Pomegranate. Non-iced. While this flavor is delicious, it’s hard to separate the flavors.
  • Banana Ice – Ice is fine – Banana is fine, but together isn’t my favorite combination.
  • Pineapple Ice – it tastes just like sweet and icy pineapple candy. However, I don’t like pineapple candy, so not my favorite.
Conclusion

The ceramic coil really adds something to the quality of the vape, it allows a small vape that uses a tiny amount of juice, to give the flavor and vapor production that you’d expect from something much larger.

Product Link

VU Sponsors