Become a Patron!

0.11 ohm HELP!

Hey,i have a SMOK MAG with a DROP rda with 2 alien clapton coil,those came to 0.11 ohm,im pretty new at vaping and just dont want to burn my face,what is a decent wattage for that setting because im having problems finding out!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You aren’t new if you vape aliens!

VEGAN I AM!

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
80-100w. I have a Pyro 24 with .11 build my voopoo drag auto sets it to 80w but I usually set to 90w

A friend put my down on this,"you'll save money on coils this and that" i learned alil bit watching videos but thats it,until i got to the exploding videos and thats why got me here!!!
Thanks i have it on 90w and is working for me right now!!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ahh-soo... THis explains the probing.. Curious perverts!

Well, technically I don't think they're curious any more. Perverts? Eh, I've known a few that weren't quite so vulgar, yet after the wining and dining I ought to have known ... "bohica, bohica."

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just a vicious rumor. We aliens do not even have proctologists like humans do.

Maybe its just that you aliens are trying to build a fairer society and don't think that the pleasures of anal probing should be restricted to a limited number of Dr Aliens. People, animals, Cartman..... - It seems you aliens are fixated with getting up butt holes and leaving a 'deposit' behind;)

VU Sponsors