Become a Patron!

101Vape Girl

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doing a reverse-image search leads to nothing but
1) suggestions that it's in the public domain and
2) the realization that people who hate the confederate flag will use that pic to bolster their argument. (?)
Oh well..let them use it to hate..can't stop people thinking what they hate...the worlds going to hell in a bucket..can't change that..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh well..let them use it to hate

I was just thinking they might be better served NOT using T&A.

If you're against the confederate flag, and show a confederate/rebel bikini pic...
Seems about as intelligent as saying you're against sugar and adding a pic of naked girls Jell-O wrestling.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If you're against the confederate flag, and show a confederate/rebel bikini pic...
Seems about as intelligent as saying you're against sugar and adding a pic of naked girls Jell-O wrestling.
48e23aba2c522cd8ab1d25e0ed573a60.jpg
Being born and raised in the south I personally don't hate the rebel flag..I use this flag on my rebuilding table, have a rebel sticker on my truck and my Dad has a bigger flag tacked up in his garage since 1978..
If people have a problem with that I tell them to kiss my rebel dick...lololol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I knew there was a reason I loved jell-0

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There are sugar-free Jell-O products.
1723_00043000046234.jpg

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can't speak to the specific plumbing, but if you note the puddle in the sand, there definitely was some sort of leak happening.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know I lived in SF for 12 years and saw more than my fair share of tansvestites....I'm pretty sure she's a real lady....but then again I've been fooled before, a couple of times....well 3 times to be exact.
Omg that had to be so painful

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it's creative. No company name, just a fine ass. Makes you want to click it to see what it is going to link you to.

OMG Break-19, that chick has a package in there! America's version of Thai lady-boy? Lol
I had some reservations myself, but thought her worthy of closer inspection...no obvious Adams Apple anyhow,,lol

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OMG dude stop even I didn't mention that bit.
facepalm2.jpg
this made me have to go back and investigate the puddle..; explains quite a bit if you give it some thought...
Yeah, she`s fine!

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know I lived in SF for 12 years and saw more than my fair share of tansvestites....I'm pretty sure she's a real lady....but then again I've been fooled before, a couple of times....well 3 times to be exact.
You a slow learner too?..lol..or glutton for punishment ?..LOL!

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What's wrong with crazy? :p:D

VU Sponsors