https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bahahaha!!!!!!! The dad is definitely half a step away from registering.
Talk about a creepy creeper. Had stop watching it after Isis shut own the website. Lmfao!!!!

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bahahaha!!!!!!! The dad is definitely half a step away from registering.
Talk about a creepy creeper. Had stop watching it after Isis shut own the website. Lmfao!!!!
WHAT? :eek:

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah a supportive yet stupid father....
:(...if my daughter stays in shape, and not a whore..
sorry to make you think of the post that way..but made me think too..
I would be proud of my girl...
I looked at Lexy and laughed..but she`s making a little money, and keeping in shape, and most likely good health..
JMPOV..

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
im wierd
i look at those girls and go....WTF
WHY????
you know most men relate a woman's ass to sex.
its not like she can move like that during the actual act and make it enjoyable for all parties involved.
so your inviting comments, looks and everything else
Theres plenty of other ways to bring positive attention to yourself

So why bother?

but i also see no point to going to strip clubs to just look an dont touch

guess im just wierd

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This was a butt thread..I`m not about a twerking butt, however working with guys younger than me and finding her attractive, just thought I would share the video here.
Not sure what my son or daughter will do for a living, but no matter, I will always love and support them..best I can

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Agree, I've never understood the butt door as the proper receptacle nor a point of attraction. Im a fan of red heads with the top-heavy attributes. Also,not a fan of going to strip clubs. Granted, bourbon street is clothing optional on the weekends, but I can't stand the look dont touch. Its not weird at all. When I got married, I wanted to go Blue water fishing, not a night of watching silicon bounce.

Especially if there a creepy daddy around.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was a butt thread..I`m not about a twerking butt, however working with guys younger than me and finding her attractive, just thought I would share the video here.
Not sure what my son or daughter will do for a living, but no matter, I will always love and support them..best I can
Well if my daughter was twearking for a living ...which is unthinkable...I'd pull her aside and gentley ask her to pull her head out of her ass, and stop acting like a damn fool, and wasting the time of her life,being a skank.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well if my daughter was twearking for a living ...which is unthinkable...I'd pull her aside and gentley ask her to pull her head out of her ass, and stop acting like a damn fool, and wasting the time of her life,being a skank.
Gently huh? Hahahaha
Not this guy

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I never looked at it as a receptacle..lol..PERIOD..I mean the twerk video part...
not that I havn`t gone to strange places before..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I never looked at it as a receptacle..lol..PERIOD..I mean the twerk video part...
not that I havn`t gone to strange places before..
Everybody has there thing, dude. No shame, its 2015, I don't judge.
Its just mot my thing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agree, I've never understood the butt door as the proper receptacle nor a point of attraction. Im a fan of red heads with the top-heavy attributes. Also,not a fan of going to strip clubs. Granted, bourbon street is clothing optional on the weekends, but I can't stand the look dont touch. Its not weird at all. When I got married, I wanted to go Blue water fishing, not a night of watching silicon bounce.

can't honestly say I'm any kind of authority on strip clubs or brothel
Gently huh? Hahahaha
Not this guy
the results of stupid decisions in life are far harder to endure than anything I can dish out. My sister in law once told me"you're hard on your daughter"..I told her "It can be a hard life"......

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah I shared your tastes...tended to go for the top heavy brunettes, but my first wife was top heavy and had a killer ass, she helped me expand my appreciations.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
the results of stupid decisions in life are far harder to endure than anything I can dish out. My sister in law once told me"you're hard on your daughter"..I told her "It can be a hard life"......
Right? Better to learn young when and when things can be fixed. The bad thing is when we were young and dumb camera phones didn't document every stupid thing we did

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Right? Better to learn young when and when things can be fixed. The bad thing is when we were young and dumb camera phones didn't document every stupid thing we did

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have some morals..loose morals..I may not be the best father..
But I will always love and support my children...
I grew up without a father..he died when I was 3 years old..
Now I am the DADDY

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have some morals..loose morals..I may not be the best father..
But I will always love and support my children...
I grew up without a father..he died when I was 3 years old..
Now I am the DADDY
Im sure that couldn't have been easy but much respect dude.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think a parent can only shape and mold their children to a certain degree...
I have always encouraged my children to be themselves..

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
its not about what you like for me. I like lots of stuff. Now if my wife said sit down and watch this, Id be very pleased. WHY? cause I can touch her and she wants me to. DUH but to d it for exercise or publicly just makes me go WHY???

as to brothels....they aint strip clubs. I fully support legalizing brothels. they make 1 billion times more sense to me then strip clubs

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think a parent can only shape and mold their children to a certain degree...
I have always encouraged my children to be themselves..
I would like to think I encourage my daughter to find more within herself and the life God gave her than shaking her ass like a babbon, and calling it dancing. That there are things within her to develop that will enrich and sustain her more than a fucking vanity plate on a fucking shiny car.or the validation and admiration of the lowest stupidest most craven strata of society.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would like to think I encourage my daughter to find more within herself and the life God gave her than shaking her ass like a babbon, and calling it dancing. That there are things within her to develop that will enrich and sustain her more than a fucking vanity plate on a fucking shiny car.or the validation and admiration of the lowest stupidest most craven strata of society.
great point of view pulsevape, I feel what your saying and can`t argue or disagree with that!..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its not about what you like for me. I like lots of stuff. Now if my wife said sit down and watch this, Id be very pleased. WHY? cause I can touch her and she wants me to. DUH but to d it for exercise or publicly just makes me go WHY???

as to brothels....they aint strip clubs. I fully support legalizing brothels. they make 1 billion times more sense to me then strip clubs
It's a hard call...I don't think almost any woman chooses to be a prositute....but external pressures force her into it....on the other hand it is her life to do with what she will...there are those rare women that can maintain a healthy self image and be a prostitute at the same time.....hard to do in this society.
as for men....the bald truth of the matter is that especially currently with the advent of the rap and hip hop culture...the more we sexualize young women the more men feel they are entitled to treat women like shit.the entertainment industry has turned female sexuality into a God damned comodity. in a consumer economy.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I pick up what your laying down pulsevape...
I have always and forever will have respect for a woman..and admire the natural beauty that was meant to be..imo
the attraction

VU Sponsors