Become a Patron!

15 Days and Counting, Still not shipped

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can someone from the company please post a contact number? I was thinking that it was just myself having a problem with delivery. I have sent many emails that come back undeliverable. I am looking at some of the messages on here and other people are having or had the same problems I am having. I waited and was patient on the first order since it came from China. I gave you a second chance to prove it to being a fluke. I will start blasting here soon if I don't get a reply. I am sure you don't want to be blasted or have a lot of people to contact PayPal for refunds, Because you will loose status and not be able to use PayPal as a form of payment

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can someone from the company please post a contact number? I was thinking that it was just myself having a problem with delivery. I have sent many emails that come back undeliverable. I am looking at some of the messages on here and other people are having or had the same problems I am having. I waited and was patient on the first order since it came from China. I gave you a second chance to prove it to being a fluke. I will start blasting here soon if I don't get a reply. I am sure you don't want to be blasted or have a lot of people to contact PayPal for refunds, Because you will loose status and not be able to use PayPal as a form of payment
Oh my! I'm truly sorry to hear that... Personally I don't order anything outside the US, especially from China..
But I do hope things work out soon..

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Placed order with 3Fvape and made sure I ordered from the US Warehouse for this shipment. It is now 15 days and counting, sill hasn't shipped, I have sent many emails to the vendor through their website and get a response back within minutes saying undeliverable. I am now asking the questions through their Facebook page as well as on here. After I receive my product or my money back, I will not buy from this company again. This is crazy, I have seen other posting the same thing on their Facebook page asking the same questions.

I would like to know how they are an authorized vendor on here if others are having the same problems.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry, it is 13 days and counting not 15

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Placed order with 3Fvape and made sure I ordered from the US Warehouse for this shipment. It is now 15 days and counting, sill hasn't shipped, I have sent many emails to the vendor through their website and get a response back within minutes saying undeliverable. I am now asking the questions through their Facebook page as well as on here. After I receive my product or my money back, I will not buy from this company again. This is crazy, I have seen other posting the same thing on their Facebook page asking the same questions.

I would like to know how they are an authorized vendor on here if others are having the same problems.
My bad OC...I thought it was ordered directly from China... Sorry'bout that!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just went to their Facebook page before I posted on here also. I see a lot of people are having or had the same problems of shipments not being sent out in timely fashion. Some of the items and being sold as shipped out in 24 hours. Maybe that was a typo, should have said DAYS.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Same thing happened about a year ago with another vendor , here . I almost bought it , asked a question and he acted like I was crazy . On facebook folks had asked for their money back .
I thought it was bogus , he is now , nowhere to be found .

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry, Exodus, When all the threads came through, it passed Improof's and showed yours, So I thought you had asked me that question.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same thing happened about a year ago with another vendor , here . I almost bought it , asked a question and he acted like I was crazy . On facebook folks had asked for their money back .
I thought it was bogus , he is now , nowhere to be found .
Well, atleast with them using Paypal as payment source, Paypal will refund my money and then go after them. Just not sure if everyone else used PayPal

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My only other question is for VU is that, When something likes this happens and/or is happing ALOT, How do they get off the Authorized Vendor list until they clean their stuff up.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Contact a mod , if they don't come in here , I guess .

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Gina are you able to help or do you just post items that don't ship?

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WOW !?!?!?! Unbelievable, This company tried to put this back on me and had several excuses. Tried to say I didn't write any emails to customer service. But as the attachment shows, I sent several emails and also have the emails sent back as undeliverable to their customer service. Then here is the kicker, the product was shown at the US Warehouse in stock when I bought item, Now they are saying the single version of the item is not available. I told them if it wasn't available I would have bought the full kit. I also put in the comments when I placed the order that if there was any problems with the items I bought, Please email me and let me know right away and don't wait a month for me to email. Seems like this is a standard script for customer service to tell customers.

Attachments

• Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    121.6 KB · Views: 30

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@OCDVape Hi, I have to get your order number for checking. And I noticed that you post on our Facebook page and our customer service emailed you back. If you did not get the newest status on your order. Message me your order number please.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@OCDVape Hi, I have to get your order number for checking. And I noticed that you post on our Facebook page and our customer service emailed you back. If you did not get the newest status on your order. Message me your order number please.
If you have read my last post, I am not happy with your customer service trying to say this was my fault and that I haven't emailed.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
JEPQAKFPV

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Gina , Here is the sad thing, I was doing these orders to see how well the items shipped. How customer service was incase of a problem. Before I order a bigger shipment.

I don't have these kind of problems at all with FluidVapes, WildVape or surprisingly SmokTech.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have read my last post, I am not happy with your customer service trying to say this was my fault and that I haven't emailed.

I am sorry for that. I know that you messaged us in the system instead of emailing to [email protected]. And because of the system problem, our customer service may did not get that. I am sorry for the poor service from our customer service.

And for the order:
The Coil can be shipped today and the TFV4 black is unavailable in the market, only silver in stock. If you agree that, we can send the silver instead.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am sorry for that. I know that you messaged us in the system instead of emailing to [email protected]. And because of the system problem, our customer service may did not get that. I am sorry for the poor service from our customer service.

And for the order:
The Coil can be shipped today and the TFV4 black is unavailable in the market, only silver in stock. If you agree that, we can send the silver instead.
Again, I don't want the Silver, I already have a Silver, I ordered a Black Tank. Since you are asking me to make provisions, Why don't your company say we are sorry and send the Black Tank Kit. I guess that Provision wasn't even thought of huh. Too Funny.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Again, I don't want the Silver, I already have a Silver, I ordered a Black Tank. Since you are asking me to make provisions, Why don't your company say we are sorry and send the Black Tank Kit. I guess that Provision wasn't even thought of huh. Too Funny.

And for the order:
Ohhh and also I did send another email straight from my email and not your website, So go ahead and take that out of your script also, Because I went through all of these same things your company told me on the first order back in August. IMAGINE THAT !!

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

And for the order:
I even said I would have paid the difference for the kit in the email I sent back, This is seriously a bad thing when your company is still trying to put the blame on myself for your mistake. Believe me, I am glad you went and deleted the post on Facebook and letting people see how an authorized vendor does.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

And for the order:
See here is the other problem, this was in stock when I ordered it on the 9th, But you are telling me it is not in stock but your still showing on the site but just added will be shipped out on the 18th, Todays date is the 22nd.

Why is your company showing and selling items you do not have in stock and putting out that it is shipped in 24 hrs, like mine had said back on the 9th?

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhh and also I did send another email straight from my email and not your website, So go ahead and take that out of your script also, Because I went through all of these same things your company told me on the first order back in August. IMAGINE THAT !!
I know you are very angry about it and I am too. I re-checked, and the servicer lost your email. I have asked them to emailed you back soon.

I am really sorry for that.

Last edited:

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know you are very angry about it and I am too. I re-checked, and the servicer lost your email. I have asked them to emailed you back soon.
Lmao, This is not Hillary's email service. The email wasn't lost, it is a server problem and the emails (Mine as well as the many others I see complaining about the same thing) are not going through. They are not being deliverable. Means the IP address is wrong or your host company has a problem. Your tech person that does all the updates should be able to fix it, But seems to have been a problem for a while and company would rather deal with situations like this, than fix it.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I am really sorry for that.
Ohhh I am not angry, I will just continue to blast company and next step will be to PayPal, I am actually giving your company a chance to get this rectified on here first. Because I am sure if PayPal suspends or takes away your privilege's, its not going to be good for the company.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Gina what is the final decision? What is going to happen? Do I need to pay for difference for the kit? Is the company going to upgrade to the kit for their mistake and send it out? Is it going to be shipped the regular mail and still take 10+ days to receive the product? is the shipment going to be expedited and get it in overnight?

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe ya' oughta' calm down dude. She's there, she's workin' for ya'...
Get a Snickers bar or somethin'...
So you think that a company messed up, then asked me to take something I didn't order after I had already told them No in the email and me asking what the outcome or results are, is in some way not being calm, Please tell me how being calm would be? Or I tell ya what, go to my PayPal and send me 50 dollars and I will tell you what your going to get after 15 days.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please allow me to share my recent ongoing experience...

I ordered from 3FVape, yes it took a few weeks for me to receive my order but I was ok with that.
I received a faulty RDA. I was asked to send a video demonstrating the problem. I have since done so.
I received an email reply a few days later thanking me for my efforts in sending the video and then I am told to try rotating the screws from one post to the other and vice versa etc. Before I even contacted them, I tried everything to troubleshoot the problem to avoid having to go through another waiting period for the item I purchased.

In an email response that has been ongoing, I have been sent the following several times:

"If you need, we could arrange a replacement base for you. And if you would place a new order on our site recently, we could add the replacement base to your new order."

I have replied to this same question twice now.

My latest response: "Yes please arrange for a replacement. I do not currently have a need to place an order for anything other than the replacement. Thank you!"

Am I missing something? Should I be expected to incur the cost of shipping for a faulty item?

I will say though, from what I can tell the customer service is doing as good a job as best they can.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@OCDVape we have a decision about it and our customer service will email in details
I got online for a quick minute, I see your response and will get back with you later on tonight since the company email is not working on inbound emails.

OCDVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I ordered from 3FVape, yes it took a few weeks for me to receive my order but I was ok with that.
I received a faulty RDA. I was asked to send a video demonstrating the problem. I have since done so.
I received an email reply a few days later thanking me for my efforts in sending the video and then I am told to try rotating the screws from one post to the other and vice versa etc. Before I even contacted them, I tried everything to troubleshoot the problem to avoid having to go through another waiting period for the item I purchased.

In an email response that has been ongoing, I have been sent the following several times:

"If you need, we could arrange a replacement base for you. And if you would place a new order on our site recently, we could add the replacement base to your new order."

My latest response: "Yes please arrange for a replacement. I do not currently have a need to place an order for anything other than the replacement. Thank you!"

Am I missing something? Should I be expected to incur the cost of shipping for a faulty item?

I will say though, from what I can tell the customer service is doing as good a job as best they can.
This seems to be the company's model, I have read more and more complaints On Facebook as well as other sites. Even with the order I placed to be shipped out of the US warehouse. The shipment was shipped out of China again. The last shipment that came out of China took an additional 15 days to get through customs and delivered.

I have never ever seen a company make so many mistakes and try and blame the customer on all of the orders or bad products. That is the most consistent thing I have seen with this company.

Again, I believe that, until this company get their stuff corrected, they should definitely not be a preferred vendor.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You can ask the customer service send you a replacement base without placing an order

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can ask the customer service send you a replacement base without placing an order
Thank you Gina. Yes, I believe I articulated that twice now.
In otherwords, that is what I said to the person I was in contact with.

killedby

Member For 4 Years
things are much easier with other sites , nobody answers my e-mails at customer service or messages via my order page...
I did ordered some stuff which was on the stock at 23th of September and are still on the stock but my page just inform my status at ''payment accepted'' nothing was shipped in 3 days! but all of these seems on the stock and now i want to cancel the order and reorder some other items how can i do it? i can not... cause nobody cares what is happening :)

killedby

Member For 4 Years
Now they shipped the items without notifying me first cause i wanted to cancel some items and i e-mailed them about this...
so they are ignoring e-mails and messages, i really disappointed...

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi @killedby
I thought I was being ignored at first too.
I found I made a mistake. I was emailing service@3fvapes instead of service@3fvape
I would check to see if that is why you are not getting a reply.
If you have sent to the correct address, I would just give it a day or two.
I have found they get really busy but they certainly do get back to you.
@Gina I believe will look into this for you.

killedby

Member For 4 Years
Hi @killedby
I thought I was being ignored at first too.
I found I made a mistake. I was emailing service@3fvapes instead of service@3fvape
I would check to see if that is why you are not getting a reply.
If you have sent to the correct address, I would just give it a day or two.
I have found they get really busy but they certainly do get back to you.
@Gina I believe will look into this for you.
thanks but i received auto reply from them that they got the mail and gonna reply to me asap :) but never did and so after the mail i sent pm to Gina and she must be busy too... never replyed

anyway from now on i will just shop from them if i can not find what i looking for from other sites and if i want it really really bad...other than i am not recommend this site to anyone...maybe they are too busy but it is not a excuse...they can change their system software like ft so people can change/cancel their own orders so everyone will be happy....and putting a process update on orders isnt be that hard i just saw payment accepted on 4 days and than shipped...

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
things are much easier with other sites , nobody answers my e-mails at customer service or messages via my order page...
I did ordered some stuff which was on the stock at 23th of September and are still on the stock but my page just inform my status at ''payment accepted'' nothing was shipped in 3 days! but all of these seems on the stock and now i want to cancel the order and reorder some other items how can i do it? i can not... cause nobody cares what is happening :)

I am sorry for my late. I have no excuse for my late reply. But I want to clear up that my office time is from 9:00 -18:00 Beijing time from Monday to Friday. Because of the time differences ( For example, it is monday 9:40 beijing time and it is Sunday 21:40 US Eastern time and Monday 2:40 in London.), you'll get a delayed reply for your message. It does not means we do not care about you. I try my best to give you the best service. Anyone who messaged me or tagged me in the forum, I did my best to ask for the best solution for you, because I am a customer too and I know your feeling when placed an order, it is delayed in delivery and no customer answered the email. And for your order. I just checked that your order shipped and if you do not want it, I think you can refuse to sign for it.

Last edited:

killedby

Member For 4 Years
yeah after 3 days passed they just shipped the order which i was try to change some of the items...so nobody read that messages or do not care

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah after 3 days passed they just shipped the order which i was try to change some of the items...so nobody read that messages or do not care
Hey, Perhaps your order in the delivery queue before we got the email. I suggest your to have a Screenshot for your email and ask our customer service to give you a acceptable solution.

killedby

Member For 4 Years
by the way i ordered at 23th and mailed at 24th and 25th (get a reply that they will answer asap) they shipped at 26th....
It is not important Gina do not bother, i just want people to know before buy from 3fvape about their after services so they do not get disappointed and maybe they will take these serious and try to make a better service to the customers that is the only way to get better at online marketing...

VU Sponsors